Money trail can expose Biden family coverup

Wanna bet that Potatohead sold the material to the Chinese?

I wonder how much of a kickback ole Bag Boy Hunter was able to negotiate for "The Big Guy"?

Bartiromo: Biden Regime Sold $300 Million Worth of Border Wall Parts for $2 Million (Video)

On Sunday Maria Bartiromo announced that the Biden regime sold the Trump border wall parts worth $300 million for $2 million.

It will be interesting to find out what lucky Democrat-connected group won that government deal!

The interesting part is that Trump sells his name to the highest bidder, and has been doing it for years. Trump made more money off his name, than the Biden family made off theirs.
Biden is selling the power of his government position.

The problem is that the DOJ and FBI have to show some interest in prosecuting high level Democrats rather than covering up for them and burying their malfeasance. That will never happen with Joe Biden in the Oval Office and the upper levels of those agencies loyal to Joe rather than to our nation.

I have noticed in the last two decades that our nation is becoming more and more like the repressive Soviet Union was at its peak than the constitutional republic the Founders hoped for.
Have you talked to the Founders about it?

You people are deranged.

Please don't oblige me to explain this again.

SARs aren't EVIDENCE of "suspicious activity".

What Is a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR)? Triggers and Filing.

Example of a SAR​

For example, Albert is an account holder at XYZ Financial Institution. Albert has been a client for nearly five years and has an established account history and very predictable transactions. Every month, he deposits $5,000 into the account and buys an index fund. One day, he starts to receive weekly transfers of $9,000 into the account. Almost as quickly as the money hits the account, it leaves again. This is out of the ordinary for Albert's account and usual activity. The financial institution may consider this to be suspicious activity and might file a Suspicious Activity Report.

Say Albert has a brother, Earl, who lives in the diagonally opposite corner of Wyoming...Albert's neighbor is selling his Kubota, and Albert mentions this to Earl - who just happens to have a hankering for one.

The price is 36,000, cash.

Earl isn't due for another trip to the Wyoming Walmart for several months, so he asks Albert to buy the tractor with money wired into his account in 4 installments.

The bank sees this, and MUST file a SAR lest a federal bank examiner sees these transactions and asks why no SARs were filed, and docks the bank.

SARs are "raw intelligence", like the Steele Dossier.
Ok, then it should be real easy then…Explain the over 170 SARs, from 20 different shell LLCs ending up in various Biden accounts, including grandchildren as young as 7 years old? What legitimate business was a 7 year old conducting?

I'm sure Joe had lots of Hunters friends who wanted to talk to somebody famous, or get photographed with somebody famous. That doesn't mean Joe was doing anything but being friendly.
Sorry, turd, but these weren't his friends. They're oligarchs looking for favorable government action. The question isn't why these goons would want to talk to Biden. The question is why Biden would want to talk to them. He had to want to because he did it more than 20 times.

Ok, then it should be real easy then…Explain the over 170 SARs, from 20 different shell LLCs ending up in various Biden accounts, including grandchildren as young as 7 years old? What legitimate business was a 7 year old conducting?
Ok, then it should be real easy then…Explain the over 170 SARs

This is how fucking goddamned stupid you are.

It is YOUR job to demonstrate malfeasance, not mine to prove innocence...

This is fucking fundamental.

Bite into your nothingburger and savor the flavor...

This is how fucking goddamned stupid you are.

It is YOUR job to demonstrate malfeasance, not mine to prove innocence...

This is fucking fundamental.

Bite into your nothingburger and savor the flavor...
The evidence has been presented 100 times in this forum.

Forum List

Back