Money trail can expose Biden family coverup

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

19 Aug 2023 ~~ By Charles Gasparino

Follow the money.
It’s the first lesson of white-collar prosecution 101 — yet there are serious questions whether David Weiss, the recently appointed “special prosecutor” in charge of the Hunter Biden corruption probe, performed that simple task.
If Weiss failed, it could be a greater crime than anything Donald Trump has done. In fact, white-collar attorneys tell me it suggests one of the biggest coverups since Watergate at the highest levels of the US government.
The most damaging stuff on Hunter’s laptop weren’t all those photos of Hunter doing drugs and hanging out naked with hookers.
Instead, it’s the paper trail of his manifold business entities that served as vehicles for his influence-peddling with shady foreign partners.
Hunter made a lot of money representing himself to these people as an expert in oil or whatever else he was touting.
As we all know, his real value was his last name and access to one of the most powerful people in the world, his dad, Sleepy Joe Biden.
It should be a prosecutor’s wet dream: The target, a ne’er-do-well son of a big-name politician, is running a string of suspicious, multimillion-dollar outfits and taking in bundles of cash from China, Ukraine, Russia and God knows where else.
~Snip~
According to testimony provided by Devon Archer, a former Hunter crony, Joe Biden appeared to have lied not knowing what Hunter did for a living; he was on calls with some of those foreign types from whom Hunter was seeking millions of dollars.
Maybe our brain-addled president simply forgot about all those calls. Either way, not a great look.
But who needs Sleepy Joe’s recollection of events when you have bank records? Comer plans to subpoena those as well, both Hunter’s and the president’s, he says.
We may finally find out what the Inspector Clouseau of the Justice Department missed — or chose to ignore.

Commentary:
“”170 suspicious bank transaction reports are not enough?””
There are no rules, regulations, or laws that apply to Maoist/DSA Democrats. William and Hillary Clinton received thousands of dollars from Commie China and Indonesia. Remember Johnny Chung and Charlie Trie? Lincoln Bedroom. To this day the Clinton Crime Regime uses foundation dollars as if they earned it.
Meanwhile, AG Garland appoints as Special Counsel Sherlock Weiss incapable of following his own nose, let alone the money trail. Maybe we need a special prosecutor to look into the "special prosecutor" and his boss the AG.

"Not a great look" is not the same as "a crime".

Get to it. If he broke the law, nail him and anyone else.

But the MAGA crowd doesn't seem to understand that something not looking right is not provable evidence of "a crime". Obviously they haven't learned that, after being told it over 60 times by courts in their "rigged election" farce.

Let's go. Get it done.

19 Aug 2023 ~~ By Charles Gasparino

Follow the money.
It’s the first lesson of white-collar prosecution 101 — yet there are serious questions whether David Weiss, the recently appointed “special prosecutor” in charge of the Hunter Biden corruption probe, performed that simple task.
If Weiss failed, it could be a greater crime than anything Donald Trump has done. In fact, white-collar attorneys tell me it suggests one of the biggest coverups since Watergate at the highest levels of the US government.
The most damaging stuff on Hunter’s laptop weren’t all those photos of Hunter doing drugs and hanging out naked with hookers.
Instead, it’s the paper trail of his manifold business entities that served as vehicles for his influence-peddling with shady foreign partners.
Hunter made a lot of money representing himself to these people as an expert in oil or whatever else he was touting.
As we all know, his real value was his last name and access to one of the most powerful people in the world, his dad, Sleepy Joe Biden.
It should be a prosecutor’s wet dream: The target, a ne’er-do-well son of a big-name politician, is running a string of suspicious, multimillion-dollar outfits and taking in bundles of cash from China, Ukraine, Russia and God knows where else.
~Snip~
According to testimony provided by Devon Archer, a former Hunter crony, Joe Biden appeared to have lied not knowing what Hunter did for a living; he was on calls with some of those foreign types from whom Hunter was seeking millions of dollars.
Maybe our brain-addled president simply forgot about all those calls. Either way, not a great look.
But who needs Sleepy Joe’s recollection of events when you have bank records? Comer plans to subpoena those as well, both Hunter’s and the president’s, he says.
We may finally find out what the Inspector Clouseau of the Justice Department missed — or chose to ignore.

Commentary:
“”170 suspicious bank transaction reports are not enough?””
There are no rules, regulations, or laws that apply to Maoist/DSA Democrats. William and Hillary Clinton received thousands of dollars from Commie China and Indonesia. Remember Johnny Chung and Charlie Trie? Lincoln Bedroom. To this day the Clinton Crime Regime uses foundation dollars as if they earned it.
Meanwhile, AG Garland appoints as Special Counsel Sherlock Weiss incapable of following his own nose, let alone the money trail. Maybe we need a special prosecutor to look into the "special prosecutor" and his boss the AG.
If the "journalists" at the post have not been able to find anything.

If The Republican Congress have not been able to find anything.

Clearly there is nothing but "We must get Trump elected at any cost".

From the people who cannot find their way to reading the Constitution and the Rule of Law of the country they are citizens of.

An endless, pathetic, sociopathic lie which is bound to help them lose even more elections.

sure-ok.gif

If the "journalists" at the post have not been able to find anything.

If The Republican Congress have not been able to find anything.

Clearly there is nothing but "We must get Trump elected at any cost".

From the people who cannot find their way to reading the Constitution and the Rule of Law of the country they are citizens of.

An endless, pathetic, sociopathic lie which is bound to help them lose even more elections.
Democrats will believe anything. Exhibit A.

But the MAGA crowd doesn't seem to understand that something not looking right is not provable evidence of "a crime". Obviously they haven't learned that, after being told it over 60 times by courts in their "rigged election" farce.

Let's go. Get it done.
Of course, all Democrats immediately demand to use the "proof beyond a reasonable doubt" standard of criminal justice---which of course can't be provided until the Bidens cooperate by answering questions under oath and/or providing, willingly, banks records which show where the money went after it hit Hunter's shell companies---instead of fighting such every step of the way.

But, this is our President, a public servant. The American people deserve to know if their President is a crook. There is plenty there, plenty of "smoke" suggestive of fire---to shift the burden to the President---servant of the People--to explain, and voluntarily provide records that show he is not a crook---if he can.

And if he can't, and won't co-operate; if he hides behind lawyers--that's his legal right, but the moral duty he owes We the People is to step down or at least drop out of the race for a second term.

Of course, all Democrats immediately demand to use the "proof beyond a reasonable doubt" standard of criminal justice---which of course can't be provided until the Bidens cooperate by answering questions under oath and/or providing, willingly, banks records which show where the money went after it hit Hunter's shell companies---instead of fighting such every step of the way.

But, this is our President, a public servant. The American people deserve to know if their President is a crook. There is plenty there, plenty of "smoke" suggestive of fire---to shift the burden to the President---servant of the People--to explain, and voluntarily provide records that show he is not a crook---if he can.

And if he can't, and won't co-operate; if he hides behind lawyers--that's his legal right, but the moral duty he owes We the People is to step down or at least drop out of the race for a second term.
Whether it's Trump or Biden, it has to be proven in court. That's how America works.

"It sure looks bad" or "I saw it on the internet" or "this Senator said" just ain't good enough.

That's how it works. Excuses are just noise.

Let's go. Get it done.
Not only that, if “not looking right” was a thing, how does Trump get a pass?

Whether it's Trump or Biden, it has to be proven in court. That's how America works.

"It sure looks bad" or "I saw it on the internet" or "this Senator said" just ain't good enough.

That's how it works. Excuses are just noise.
This is just a dodge. I already pointed out the rights of a criminal defendant as opposed to the duty of a public servant to explain any appearance of corruption to the people he acts in a fiduciary relationship to.

Nixon had to resign before anything was "proven in court".

We have Joe Biden bragging on withholding from the people of Ukraine 1 billion--money Congress allocated for Ukraine--to interfere in the internal affairs of Ukraine by demanding they fire an official duly in office under Ukrainian procedures. Then it turns out that the official was investigating Burisma which had just put Hunter on its board for an obscene sum right after he got kicked out of the Navy for being a crackhead.

Trump got impeached for just asking about this apparently scandalous behavior (no "proven in court" necessary for him)---but it is a question that needs to be asked and Joe Biden needs to explain.

The standards you apply to Trump versus the standards you apply to Biden are rank hypocrisy.

The standards you apply to Trump versus the standards you apply to Biden are rank hypocrisy.
Quite the opposite, of course.

If either is proven to have broken the law, nail them. Make an example of them. Period.

You just want to make excuses for, and protect, your cult leader. As usual.

Let's go. Get it done.
I think the point that was being made, Mac is that nothing has been done in the years of investigation done by the FBI and by Weise yet the House Committee is uncovering mountains of evidence in a matter of a few months. So who was behind the obvious coverup?

I think the point that was being made, Mac is that nothing has been done in the years of investigation done by the FBI and by Weise yet the House Committee is uncovering mountains of evidence in a matter of a few months. So who was behind the obvious coverup?
I don't know that the "mountain of evidence" that they're claming is real. It doesn't help when "whistle blowers" go missing. It doesn't help when we don't have confirmation of the evidence from independent sources. It doesn't help when evidence is not brought out in the light of day when the other side of the story can also be heard.

Bottom line: Whether it's Biden or Trump, "reports" and accusations don't mean shit. It may be that, if a law enforcement body is not acting, the evidence is not as strong as we were led to believe.

Again: If Joe or Hunter or Trump are proven to have broken the law, nail them. Make an example of them. Maybe they'll all end up as bunkies in the slammer, for all I care. This would be a fine time to clean house. But I don't believe "reports" and accusations for sure until they have been challenged in public. Indictments are a damn good start.

It seems to me that Obama knew about this and was even involved and the cover up was/is to protect Obama.

there has to be PROBABLE CAUSE evidence to request a search of Joe's personal records, or anyone's!

probable cause is a much lower standard, than BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, and the DOJ believed they did not have even the lower standard...

and did you forget.....?

(it took neary 4 years of Trump suing to prevent his tax records from being revealed to the Ways and Means Committee, when there was a U.S. STATUTE requiring his taxes to be turned over to Ways and Means....upon request to the IRS to inspect IRS presidential audits.)

I don't know that the "mountain of evidence" that they're claming is real. It doesn't help when "whistle blowers" go missing. It doesn't help when we don't have confirmation of the evidence from independent sources. It doesn't help when evidence is not brought out in the light of day when the other side of the story can also be heard.

Bottom line: Whether it's Biden or Trump, "reports" and accusations don't mean shit. It may be that, if a law enforcement body is not acting, the evidence is not as strong as we were led to believe.

Again: If Joe or Hunter or Trump are proven to have broken the law, nail them. Make an example of them. Maybe they'll all end up as bunkies in the slammer, for all I care. This would be a fine time to clean house. But I don't believe "reports" and accusations for sure until they have been challenged in public. Indictments are a damn good start.
It’s obvious to anyone paying attention the establishment is covering up for Biden and going after Trump. This fact effects everything. See Hunter Laptop and Twitter Files.

If you aren’t aware yet, our justice system IS NOT fair and blind. You really aren’t this naive right?

I’m fine with both men going to prison. I would love seeing both in orange jumpsuits. It might result in a happy precedent effecting all future politicians.

Last edited:

Its funny that you didn’t have the same opinion when Democrats had to like to get a FISA warrant in order to start an independent multi-million dollar Investment.

For some reason, you seem to trust that Democrats(including the FBI and CIA) are telling you the truth, which is quite odd given their recent history.

Your hatred for all things Trump is showing.

Its funny that you didn’t have the same opinion when Democrats had to like to get a FISA warrant in order to start an independent multi-million dollar Investment.

For some reason, you seem to trust that Democrats(including the FBI and CIA) are telling you the truth, which is quite odd given their recent history.

Your hatred for all things Trump is showing.
I'm consistent, and that upsets sheep like you.

I don't care. Tough shit.

Forum List

Back