One of Alvin Bragg’s paralegals, Jaden Jarmel-Schneider, admitted on the stand that the prosecutors deleted call records between Michael Cohen and ...

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Just another reason a mistrial should be called. In fact, the matter should be thrown out entirely.

I hope the NY court system and its judges are happy with the shit-show which judge Merchan is allowing to continue. It redounds on them.

Just another reason a mistrial should be called. In fact, the matter should be thrown out entirely.

I hope the NY court system and its judges are happy with the shit-show which judge Merchan is allowing to continue. It redounds on them.

First, says who? Your twitter post with a fake courtroom sketch is unsourced.

Second, why would this be grounds for a mistrial? Why should the matter be 'thrown out entirely'?

They wallow in their own filth in that shithole.... it's way too late to expect any human decency now.

Let all this get struck down in the appellate process, they'll shamelessly lick the shit off each other and move on to the next scam.

ergonon black monster.jpg

I'm not sure what you're outraged about here.

He didn't lie on the stand and that pisses you off?

They wallow in their own filth in that shithole.... it's way too late to expect any human decency now.

Let all this get struck down in the appellate process, they'll lick the shit off each other and move on to the next scam.

View attachment 944901

Uh-huh. You do realize that Trump's every attempt to win on appeal in this case has lost so far. That his record of failure so far is 100%, yes?

I'm not sure what you're outraged about here.

He didn't lie on the stand and that pisses you off?

Yeah, there's no requirement under the law to list all the evidence you DIDN'T submit into evidence in court.

Nor is Michael Cohen and Keith Davidson communicating directly some bombshell. They'd been in communication for weeks negotiating the hush money payments. Davidson already testified to direct communications with Michael Cohen a week ago.

Nor does it contradict any testimony. And since Trump's lawyers are asking about it, phone records of communication between Michael Cohen and Keith Davidson clearly wasn't withheld from Trump's legal team in discovery. The prosecutors just didn't bother to submit it into evidence because they didn't need it to prove their case. If Trump's team thinks its significant to Trump's defense, then THEY can submit the records into evidence.

Its just more MAGA pseudo-legal panty shitting.

Last edited:
The FEDERAL judge in FLORIDA?

Where is case in the OP being tried again? And is it State of Federal?

Take your time. You'll eventually catch up.
I had no idea you're autistic..... you should have declared that up front. I don't kick drooling retards in wheelchairs.... that not how I roll. 10,000 apologies.

Some free p*rn for you:

who dresses this fucking retard template.jpg

I had no idea you're autistic..... you should have declared that up front. I don't kick drooling retards in wheelchairs.... that not how I roll. 10,000 apologies.

Some free p*rn for you:

View attachment 944917

Uh-huh.

So tell me how a FEDERAL judge in FLORIDA is going to overturn or meaningfully impact a STATE case in NEW YORK.

Give me a holler if you ever figure out why Aileen Cannon has jackshit to do with a state criminal case in New York.

Yeah, there's no requirement under the law to list all the evidence you DIDN'T submit into evidence in court.

Nor is Michael Cohen and Keith Davidson communicating directly some bombshell. They'd been in communication for weeks negotiating the hush money payments. Davidson already testified to direct communications with Michael Cohen a week ago.

Nor does it contradict any testimony. And since Trump's lawyers are asking about it, phone records of communication between Michael Cohen and Keith Davidson clearly wasn't withheld from Trump's legal team in discovery. The prosecutors just didn't bother to submit it into evidence because they didn't need it to prove their case. If Trump's team thinks its significant to Trump's defense, then THEY can submit the records into evidence.

Its just more MAGA pseudo-legal panty shitting.

The prosecution submitted the records into evidence, but didn’t mention that they deleted some records.

The prosecution submitted the records into evidence, but didn’t mention that they deleted some records.

Says who? Again, you have no source for this claim. You're citing a twitter post, backed by nothing.

Second, the prosecution choosing not to submit a particular record as evidence in their case isn't 'deleting records'.

Third, as Trump's lawyers are asking about these records, phone records of communication between Michael Cohen and Keith Davidson clearly wasn't withheld from Trump's legal team in discovery.

Fourth, Davidson and Cohen were already in communication according to Davidson's testimony. And Emails. And Texts. Davidson and Cohen talking on the phone is no bombshell. Its already well established in court that they'd negotiated through direct communication with each other for weeks.

Keep shitting those panties, MAGA. There won't be a mistrial because the prosecution chose not to enter a record into evidence. They're under no obligation to do so.

Last edited:

What is the issue exactly? The prosecution admitted the portions of the phone log that that the believe supports their case. As explained by the very witness you're citing.

“My understanding is the decision was always going to be that we would admit the part of the call summaries related to what had come out in trial."

You're insisting there should be a mistrial because the prosecution only submitted those portions of the logs related to what had come out in trial?

Why? What about that would possibly justify a mistrial? And if its worthy of a mistrial, why haven't Trump's own lawyers asked for one on that basis?

Smiling......do you think you know more than they do on the topic?

And again, what is the issue? The prosecution admitted as evidence the logs they believed were relevant to their case.

And?

Not even Trump's own attorneys are calling for a mistrial on this basis. But you know better, huh?

Uh-huh.

So tell me how a FEDERAL judge in FLORIDA is going to overturn or meaningfully impact a STATE case in NEW YORK.

Give me a holler if you ever figure out why Aileen Cannon has jackshit to do with a state criminal case in New York.
Dude...there is no case...this farce taking place in New York is going to get overturned as soon as an unbiased set of judges looks at it.

Dude...there is no case...this farce taking place in New York is going to get overturned as soon as an unbiased set of judges looks at it.

There is no case....says you. Yet every court, State of Federal, that Trump has asked to dismiss charges or delay the trial, has rejected Trump and allowed the case to continue.

So we have the grand jury, the prosecutors, the judge, the state appellant court, the federal district court and the federal appellant court all saying that there's enough evidence for the trial to proceed.

And you saying 'uh-uh'. Citing yourself.

Dude. Our sources are not equal.

Uh-huh. You do realize that Trump's every attempt to win on appeal in this case has lost so far. That his record of failure so far is 100%, yes?

Are you not losing HARD ENOUGH yet or what? You want more of these bread and circus trials to solidify more losses?

Forum List

Back