Monday's trump news conference canceled

They have to come up with some excuse to let the orange liar off the hook. I feel sorry for them sometimes. They are too ashamed to admit that they have been snookered by a con man,
Actually, no we don't. There is nothing in your silly bag of tricks that has him on the hook jimboliar.

Reality is here, sweetie...go back to hiding under your bed.
What’s your IP address I’m saving them for when we prosecute treason lol
Don’t hide. Heheh

And definitely not a threat,, just want to help you tell a judge your ok with this invasion , and treasonous green new deal, and ending free speech, attacking political opposition.. you seem confident

What’s inflation rating at these days? Or wanting to get in to wars?? Heheh
You need to worry about your four time indicted repub front runner. Voters, other than the cult, are not going to vote for a man whose main reason for regaining the presidency is to stay out of jail.

You need to worry about your four time indicted repub front runner. Voters, other than the cult, are not going to vote for a man whose main reason for regaining the presidency is to stay out of jail.
Democrats can indict my ham sandwich today I’m still going to eat it it’s good, low cost, going to make me happy. Like trump lol

Your Reich is the only cult jimboliar.
The indictments are recognized as jokes by voters now as you Dimtards have totally screwed the pooch.
As for jail, how many cells will Joey Capone need, one for each alter ego?
Poor jimboliar.

I haven't had much respect for any of Trump's lawyers.... they aren't helping him beat these charges they seem to be just holding him back and holding his hand through it all.....
"holding him back" meaning that they are trying to keep his mouth shut so that he doesn't incriminate himself....AGAIN.

trump has to be the stupidest, most difficult client, an attorney could have. Whatever these guys are being paid, is not enough....if they get paid.

Forum List

Back