Monday's trump news conference canceled

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

What a shock! I was prepared to hear the irrefutable evidence of election fraud. Well. I guess we will have to wait. So sorry....

What a shock! I was prepared to hear the irrefutable evidence of election fraud. Well. I guess we will have to wait. So sorry....

His lawyers realized it could all be used against him.

There's plenty of that....not that you'll ever admit to it.

I created a thread just for that purpose:

His lawyers won't let him exonerate himself with irrefutable evidence? Did I get that right?

The funny thing is the trumptards actually believed their orange fuhrer was going to reveal all. :laughing0301:

trump is so full of shit, his eyes are turning brown. He is one sick piece of shit.

Judges need to shut his threats and intimidation down before he causes someone to get killed.

Did you really believe that he was going to have any announcement at all? I didn't. The last major announcement in December of 2022...
I can't imagine what it'll be. Will he announce a new party, running for Speaker, rejoining Twitter, Truth being acquired by Twitter?

This was going to be another one of those...someone reminded him of the hilarious failure the last "major announcement" was.

It reminds me of this scene from the Simpsons...

The part of the above video I wanted to highlight was this... Once they have your attention...

It would appear that old dogs can learn new tricks? I guess that it's beginning to sink in that piling even more BS just will not help matters~

Forum List

Back