Monday's trump news conference canceled

What a shock! I was prepared to hear the irrefutable evidence of election fraud. Well. I guess we will have to wait. So sorry....
Poor poor jimboliar.....all hyped up and now as more of these silly made up charges get dismissed, and more criminal proof of Joey Capone and his gang of multiple names comes out....I'm afraid depression will set in big time.

You have no idea what’s coming.. lol
How will Fani handle 2009 + motions lol the poor token lol .. wait until she gets defunded hahah
I bet you thought there would be a big news conference on Monday, just like Trump promised there would be. I bet you feel stupid now.

His lawyers won't let him exonerate himself with irrefutable evidence? Did I get that right?

1692369801004.jpeg

"Former President Donald Trump now says he won't be holding a news conference next week to unveil what he claims is new "evidence" of fraud in Georgia's 2020 presidential election — even though no fraud has ever been substantiated — citing the advice of lawyers as he prepares to face trial in two criminal cases that stem from his election lies. Trump had announced that he would be holding the event hours after a Georgia grand jury voted to charge him and others late Monday - He had said he would use the "major News Conference" at his Bedminster, New Jersey, golf club Monday morning to release what he claimed was an "almost complete" report that would exonerate him.

Advisers have long urged the former president to spend less time airing his grievances about the 2020 election as he runs for reelection and more time focused on his plans for the future - While such rhetoric animates his loyal base, it alienates more moderate and independent voters and is also often criticized in interviews by longtime Trump supporters, who say they feel it's time to move on."

View attachment 816270

Not only was Trump supposed to reveal his report that would totally exonerate him and expose the Deep State; he was also planning to report back to us what his private investigators found when they went to Hawaii to look for Obama's birth certificate - what they actually found out was that Obama and Oprah were the ones behind the Maui fire; killing perhaps 1000's of innocent people. Trump deciding to cancel all of this made me think, did the Deep State threaten his family? Then I remembered, Trump plays 8D Chess, and this was his plan all along.

In fact, this is a brilliant move by Trump as he totally outsmarts the Deep State libs again. He totally owned them by announcing Monday's event because he knew DA Fani Willis would be totally triggered once he reveals the proof that he is innocent and Fani is the one who committed crimes such as being a racist prosecutor as well as refusing to prosecute thugs in exchange for sex orgies; as well as her connections to child sex trafficking with China and Venezuela.

Also, it makes perfect sense to not tip your head and show the opposition your evidence before the trial, the best place to present this evidence is in court. So the only ones upset and calling Trump a liar for canceling this event, are people who never supported Trump anyway. True Trump supporters know not to ever question a man who has the power and wisdom of God's anointed.
He had no report, and was advised by lawyers to stop confessing his crimes, which he has done in many other speeches.

This time he is listening to them.

What a shock! I was prepared to hear the irrefutable evidence of election fraud. Well. I guess we will have to wait. So sorry....
Maybe after the team investigating Former President Obama's birth certificate get back.

Forum List

Back