Monday's trump news conference canceled

Imagine how it must feel to the MAGAs. It must be so confusing to them that Trump doesn't exonerate himself and have that skank Willis arrested on the spot.
They will just blame someone else, like they always do. It is NEVER trumpy bear's fault. The nasty lawyers made him call off the news conference. AND HE HAD ALL THE VOTER FRAUD EVIDENCE DOCUMENTED. They will just wait for the movie.... :auiqs.jpg:

His lawyer realized that every time he opens his ugly little mouth he confesses to another crime.

The Rapist and Traitor's mouth is his own worst enemy. Everytime he opens his pie hole he incrminates himself.

His unpayed shysters dread the moment when he wants to go on the stand....just lock the cell door behind him.

The Rapist and Traitor's mouth is his own worst enemy. Everytime he opens his pie hole he incrminates himself.

His unpayed shysters dread the moment when he wants to go on the stand....just lock the cell door behind him.
If Donald goes on the stand, heck, he may admit committing a couple murders while he was in office. Who know what he would say?

What a shock! I was prepared to hear the irrefutable evidence of election fraud. Well. I guess we will have to wait. So sorry....
Awww so sorry jimboliar. What will you do now, take a nap with your blow up Trumpy doll???

trump is so full of shit, his eyes are turning brown. He is one sick piece of shit.

Judges need to shut his threats and intimidation down before he causes someone to get killed.
And the spittle from your mouth and shit coming from your ears only matches that. And of course your Reich cult will want to shut down his right of free speech.

No one is hiding from trump. Practically all the witnesses that will testify against him are repubs and many were in his administration.
You have no idea what’s coming.. lol
How will Fani handle 2009 + motions lol the poor token lol .. wait until she gets defunded hahah

If Donald goes on the stand, heck, he may admit committing a couple murders while he was in office. Who know what he would say?
I would expect that confession to come from Robert L. Peters or Robin Ware or whatever his name is, right jimboliar? Since he actually did murder US citizens.

I have no idea. I had popcorn and snacks ready for the BIGLY news conference and now...alas....my hopes have been dashed again. I expect those nasty lawyers with their nutty legal opinions forced the great orange master to cancel. I am forlorn..
And your blow up doll and Trumpy centerfolds.
What about your job jimboliar....won't they miss you at work? Oh never mind....

Last edited:
They will just blame someone else, like they always do. It is NEVER trumpy bear's fault. The nasty lawyers made him call off the news conference. AND HE HAD ALL THE VOTER FRAUD EVIDENCE DOCUMENTED. They will just wait for the movie.... :auiqs.jpg:
Since he has committed no crimes, what could be his fault jimboliar?

Forum List

Back