Mom's against Cars.....we have to end the senseless carnage....

Here's the point that just sailed over your head:

When a car is used to do what it's designed to do, it takes you from point A to point B, when you want it to;
When a gun is used to do what it's designed to do, it kills, maims or threatens people when you want it to.

That's all there is to it.
Waiter --- check please.

Really? Because when I go to wikipedia, it states nothing about killing or maiming or threatening anyone:

Firearm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A firearm is a portable gun, being a barreled weapon that launches one or more projectiles often driven by the action of an explosive force

It's a barreled weapon that launches a projectile with the action of an explosive force. What you DO with that barreled device is on you.

A car is designed to travel down the road by means of an internal combustion engine. What you DO with that car is up to you.

But neither was designed to murder. Misused, both can, however.

Here is a firearm being used as a tool to accomplish work:

Firearm (tool) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A firearm can be used primarily as a tool, instead of as a weapon, to project either single or multiple objects at high velocity through a controlled explosion.
Integral comustion engine! Gosh! Most cars are also propelled by the force of controlled explosions..

A firearm can be used primarily as a tool, instead of as a weapon, to project either single or multiple objects at high velocity through a controlled explosion.

Do you actually not see the word "weapon" in your own post? Both from your Wikilink and from your own writing?

Apparently you can't read all the way to the bottom of a post. I also posted a link where a firearm can be used as a tool.

Moron.

So I'll act stupid like you:

tool
to͞ol/
noun
  1. 1.
    a device or implement, especially one held in the hand, used to carry out a particular function.

And Joemoma, it's internal combustion, not integral cumustion.

Last edited:
I don't have problem with that. I drive, I see all sorts of bad drivers with the same "entitled " attitude as that sphincter Shkreli : "I am better than all of you, I am not accountable". Yeah, heads need to roll and people need to be held accountable for their actions.

As i've been saying for years. - reckless drivers are a bigger threat than all other criminals put together. Literally true.

Here's the point that just sailed over your head:

When a car is used to do what it's designed to do, it takes you from point A to point B, when you want it to;
When a gun is used to do what it's designed to do, it kills, maims or threatens people when you want it to.

That's all there is to it.
Waiter --- check please.

Really? Because when I go to wikipedia, it states nothing about killing or maiming or threatening anyone:

Firearm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A firearm is a portable gun, being a barreled weapon that launches one or more projectiles often driven by the action of an explosive force

It's a barreled weapon that launches a projectile with the action of an explosive force. What you DO with that barreled device is on you.

A car is designed to travel down the road by means of an internal combustion engine. What you DO with that car is up to you.

But neither was designed to murder. Misused, both can, however.

Here is a firearm being used as a tool to accomplish work:

Complete crock ^

Even if you describe your ultimate objective as "defense", the fact remains the device functions by hurling a projectile which is designed to do harm life. And that makes it an offensive device. PERIOD.

That *IS* what it's designed to do, and all the weasel words in the world won't get you out of it.

Do you actually not see the word "weapon" in your own post? Both from your Wikilink and from your own writing?

Apparently you can't read all the way to the bottom of a post. I also posted a link where a firearm can be used as a tool.

Moron.

So I'll act stupid like you:

tool
to͞ol/
noun
  1. 1.
    a device or implement, especially one held in the hand, used to carry out a particular function.

And Joemoma, it's internal combustion, not integral cumustion.
Thanks. I've not mastered typing on my iPad. Probably never will.

We need to make it clear, operating a motor vehicle is a privilege, not a right. You earn a privilege, and it is easily taken away if it's abused. We need to follow the German example. Licenses are expensive, and easy to lose with stiff jail time/monetary penalties for major infractions.

Forum List

Back