Mom's against Cars.....we have to end the senseless carnage....

Just to show you how stupid bloomberg and his anti gun groups are......

Moms Against Cars For Car Sense in America Fisks Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America - The Truth About Guns

TTAG tipster SS sent us a link to the Moms Against Cars Facebook page. As Ron Weasley might say, it’s brilliant Harry! (How that guy ended up with Hermione is a question for the ages.) MAC’s memorable memes make the Moms look moronic. Make the jump to peruse two more of my favorites. Check out the page for awesome posts on car violence. Meanwhile, well played sir. Well played . . .

Screen-Shot-2016-02-01-at-1.57.20-PM-900x565.png

Making fun of dead children.
Making fun of of the mothers of dead children.

You are human garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cars .... Carnage ..... I see what you did there.

Just diga me this Tonto......

---- Ever see a car just accidentally take somebody to some destination?
Oh look -- apples to apples. Bet you never saw that coming.

You consider transportation important. I find the gun more valuable

-Geaux

Actually I made no value judgment whatsoever about what's "important". What I did was compare two technologies based on what both of them are actually designed for --- in direct contradiction of the OP's false comparison basis.

Summa y'all look right past the logical points into the contrived nonexistent ones.

Moms Against Cars For Car Sense in America Fisks Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America - The Truth About Guns

TTAG tipster SS sent us a link to the Moms Against Cars Facebook page. As Ron Weasley might say, it’s brilliant Harry! (How that guy ended up with Hermione is a question for the ages.) MAC’s memorable memes make the Moms look moronic. Make the jump to peruse two more of my favorites. Check out the page for awesome posts on car violence. Meanwhile, well played sir. Well played . . .

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Just to show the ignorance and stupidity of those incapable of rational thought and sound reasoning, such as moronic 'gun rights' extremists making an idiotic 'comparison' between guns and cars.

The results are the issue, not method of delivery. Guns do not kill any more 'gentle' than cars do. Yet gun grabbers complain about 'DEATHS' not the person or the gun. But DEATHS. But when they support killing babies, death in pools, car crashes etc, then those deaths are acceptable.

So now we can say without a doubt, gun grabbers are liars. They don't care about the 'death', they just care that we have tools that will not allow the complete liberal destruction of our country.

-Geaux

Here's the point that just sailed over your head:

When a car is used to do what it's designed to do, it takes you from point A to point B, when you want it to;
When a gun is used to do what it's designed to do, it kills, maims or threatens people when you want it to.

That's all there is to it.
Waiter --- check please.

Um sir... You're double parked and about to be towed....

You see, guns are designed for a host of reasons like hunting, target shooting, self defense, and warfare. And a overwhelming majority of gun owner use them lawfully, The ends do not justify the means.... dead equals dead and in the graveyard there are no advantages

-Geaux

But, the only purpose a gun has is to destroy life.

Other drivers scare me a crap ton more than gun folks... People drive recklessly constantly; yapping on their phones, texting, putting on make-up, even saw one guy reading the paper doing 70 down the open highway. They completely ignore stop signs, (apparently also bus stop signs), they speed, they tailgate, they cut others off, and they fail to look before changing lanes or merging onto the highway. I fear for my safety every single time I drive home; there's an intersection at the top of the off ramp that I have no choice but to pass and /no one/ stops for the sign, even though they are crossing 5 lanes of traffic going 45mph... I'm usually quite laid back about "trials of life" stuff and hate almost nothing, but the way folks drive is enough to push me over the edge and say I /hate/ how irresponsible and careless folks are behind the wheel. I do not fear driving, even on icy roads, but I dread driving around others - this is a problem that I fear will never be looked into nor resolved. I frankly don't understand how these folks are still alive...

Cars .... Carnage ..... I see what you did there.

Just diga me this Tonto......

---- Ever see a car just accidentally take somebody to some destination?
Oh look -- apples to apples. Bet you never saw that coming.

You consider transportation important. I find the gun more valuable

-Geaux

Actually I made no value judgment whatsoever about what's "important". What I did was compare two technologies based on what both of them are actually designed for --- in direct contradiction of the OP's false comparison basis.

Summa y'all look right past the logical points into the contrived nonexistent ones.

Just to show the ignorance and stupidity of those incapable of rational thought and sound reasoning, such as moronic 'gun rights' extremists making an idiotic 'comparison' between guns and cars.

The results are the issue, not method of delivery. Guns do not kill any more 'gentle' than cars do. Yet gun grabbers complain about 'DEATHS' not the person or the gun. But DEATHS. But when they support killing babies, death in pools, car crashes etc, then those deaths are acceptable.

So now we can say without a doubt, gun grabbers are liars. They don't care about the 'death', they just care that we have tools that will not allow the complete liberal destruction of our country.

-Geaux

When a car is used to do what it's designed to do, it takes you from point A to point B, when you want it to;
When a gun is used to do what it's designed to do, it kills, maims or threatens people when you want it to.

Waiter --- check please.

Um sir... You're double parked and about to be towed....

You see, guns are designed for a host of reasons like hunting, target shooting, self defense, and warfare. And a overwhelming majority of gun owner use them lawfully, The ends do not justify the means.... dead equals dead and in the graveyard there are no advantages

-Geaux

But, the only purpose a gun has is to destroy life.

No moron. You anti gunners can't get this through your tiny brains. A gun's purpose is to protect the life of the user, and those they choose to protect. It can often achieve this without ever firing a bullet….since most cops never fire their guns, most soldiers never fire their guns and in most cases of civilian defense no shots are ever fired…

Twit.

Waiter --- check please.

Really? Because when I go to wikipedia, it states nothing about killing or maiming or threatening anyone:

Firearm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A firearm is a portable gun, being a barreled weapon that launches one or more projectiles often driven by the action of an explosive force

It's a barreled weapon that launches a projectile with the action of an explosive force. What you DO with that barreled device is on you.

A car is designed to travel down the road by means of an internal combustion engine. What you DO with that car is up to you.

But neither was designed to murder. Misused, both can, however.

Here is a firearm being used as a tool to accomplish work:

Firearm (tool) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A firearm can be used primarily as a tool, instead of as a weapon, to project either single or multiple objects at high velocity through a controlled explosion.

Last edited:

:eusa_drool:

stupid little emoticons are about all you have left on this topic, isnt it?

stupid little emoticons are about all you have left on this topic, isnt it?

they can't help themselves….their brains did not completely develop as they became adults…they have a hard time processing the truth, facts and reality….they process those things at about the age range of a 12 year old………you can see it in all of their posts.

A gun's purpose is to protect the life of the user, and those they choose to protect

Uh....... nnnnnnno Sparky, it's not. A gun's purpose is to fire a projectile. A projectile specifically designed to penetrate flesh.

Waiter --- check please.

Really? Because when I go to wikipedia, it states nothing about killing or maiming or threatening anyone:

Firearm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A firearm is a portable gun, being a barreled weapon that launches one or more projectiles often driven by the action of an explosive force

It's a barreled weapon that launches a projectile with the action of an explosive force. What you DO with that barreled device is on you.

A car is designed to travel down the road by means of an internal combustion engine. What you DO with that car is up to you.

But neither was designed to murder. Misused, both can, however.

Here is a firearm being used as a tool to accomplish work:

Firearm (tool) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A firearm can be used primarily as a tool, instead of as a weapon, to project either single or multiple objects at high velocity through a controlled explosion.

Do you actually not see the word "weapon" in your own post? Both from your Wikilink and from your own writing?

duh.gif

"Weapon"....
weap·on
ˈwepən/
noun
noun: weapon; plural noun: weapons
a thing designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage.
"nuclear weapons"

"Vehicle"....
ve·hi·cle
ˈvēək(ə)l,ˈvēˌhik(ə)l/
noun
noun: vehicle; plural noun: vehicles
a thing used for transporting people or goods, especially on land, such as a car, truck, or cart.
synonyms: means of transport, conveyance, motor vehicle

SMFH

Last edited:
The problem is not cars - it's drivers. We need to stop coddling DUIs and text-drivers and speeders and red light runners. And the media has to stop glorifying these criminals too.

We could easily reduce the highway homicide from 35,000 a year to 1,000 and SAVE billions of dollars in the process. But the auto industry won't allow it. Car crashes mean car sales.

And I'd say the same for guns, thus enforcing the laws that increase the fines and prison terms for gun abuse... Gun abuse, I like this term/ideal so much better than "gun-control" I do not understand why folks would prefer the latter.

A gun's purpose is to protect the life of the user, and those they choose to protect

Uh....... nnnnnnno Sparky, it's not. A gun's purpose is to fire a projectile. A projectile specifically designed to penetrate flesh.

The purpose of a gun is to preserve the life of the user or those they protect.....it operates by firing a projectile...when needed.....

The purpose of a gun is to preserve the life of the user or those they protect.....it operates by firing a projectile...when needed.....

Ummmmmm nnnnnno Sploogy. It's a "weapon". See above for definition of "weapon". Originally invented for war.

Now I'm not a professional warologist with a degree and all, but I'm preeeeety sure war involves killing. Thought I heard that somewhere. Correct me if I'm wrong about that.

Don't trip over your own weasel words.

Ummmmmm nnnnnno Sploogy. It's a "weapon". See above for definition of "weapon". Originally invented for war.

Now I'm not a professional warologist with a degree and all, but I'm preeeeety sure war involves killing. Thought I heard that somewhere. Correct me if I'm wrong about that.

And it was invented to preserve the life of the user......which it does many times without ever firing a shot....most police never use their guns...and they keep the peace...most soldiers never fire their guns...and they keep the peace.....and most civilian uses of guns for self defense never require the gun to be fired........

And it was invented to preserve the life of the user......which it does many times without ever firing a shot....most police never use their guns...and they keep the peace...most soldiers never fire their guns...and they keep the peace.....and most civilian uses of guns for self defense never require the gun to be fired........

WRONG.
IT'S INVENTED TO FIRE PROJECTILES. PERIOD.

A firearm is an offensive weapon, not a defense. A bulletproof vest would be a defense.
There is no way you can weasel out of this.

What the hell would it be used to "preserve the life of the user" --- AGAINST??

FLYING PROJECTILES, that's what. Now look where you are.

WRONG. IT'S INVENTED TO FIRE PROJECTILES. PERIOD.

A firearm is an offensive weapon, not a defense. A bulletproof vest would be a defense.

Hey einstein. Every hear - best defense is an offense.?? Guns are often used for defense. THINK, america-hater.

WRONG. IT'S INVENTED TO FIRE PROJECTILES. PERIOD.

Hey einstein. Every hear - best defense is an offense.?? Guns are often used for defense. THINK, america-hater.

So you're confirming that a firearm --- indeed any weapon -- is, by definition, offensive.

No shit.

Thanks for that, Captain State-The-Obvious.

I don't have problem with that. I drive, I see all sorts of bad drivers with the same "entitled " attitude as that sphincter Shkreli : "I am better than all of you, I am not accountable". Yeah, heads need to roll and people need to be held accountable for their actions.

Guess that makes all analogies false comparison fallacies. Must suck when taking an IQ test.

Forum List

Back