Mom Of Slain Marine Rylee McCollum Goes Off On Biden: Stupid Dementia Ridden Piece Of Crap

The mother of slain U.S. Marine Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, who was one of the now 14 U.S. troops slain in the blast at Kabul airport in Afghanistan, went off on President Joe Biden during a call on the SiriusXM radio show Wilkow Majority, calling the president a “dementia ridden piece of crap.”

Kathy McCollum joined the show to express her sadness and outrage at the death of her 20-year-old son Rylee
Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, who was one of the now 14 U.S. troops slain in the blast at Kabul airport in Afghanistan, went off on President Joe Biden during a call on the SiriusXM radio show Wilkow Majority, calling the president a “dementia ridden piece of crap.”

Kathy McCollum joined the show to express her sadness and outrage at the death of her 20-year-old son Rylee
She should have tried harder to keep her son from joining the military if she had such a problem with her son potentially dying.

Again, nothing but sympathy for this woman, I hope her grief doesn't take over her life.

The fact is, it isn't Biden's fault we've been fighting a war that started when her son was a baby.

The one thing you won't see are people on the left mocking this woman the way the right mocked Cindy Sheehan when grief took over her life.

She should have tried harder to keep her son from joining the military if she had such a problem with her son potentially dying.

That's not fair.

Her son was a grown man, just like Casey Sheehan was, just as I was in 1981 when I signed up for the Army. ( I would go on to serve for 11 years and get out at the rank of Staff Sergeant).

Now, if we had a draft, then there would be a valid complaint. But if we had a draft, this nonsense never would have dragged on for 20 years.

The mother of slain U.S. Marine Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, who was one of the now 14 U.S. troops slain in the blast at Kabul airport in Afghanistan, went off on President Joe Biden during a call on the SiriusXM radio show Wilkow Majority, calling the president a “dementia ridden piece of crap.”

Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, who was one of the now 14 U.S. troops slain in the blast at Kabul airport in Afghanistan, went off on President Joe Biden during a call on the SiriusXM radio show Wilkow Majority, calling the president a “dementia ridden piece of crap.”

Look at this! This woman's son has been dead for less 3 days, and she's crazy with grief, and Republicans are already using her grief to attack the President.

You people truly have no shame whatsoever. You have consistently chosen to use the grief of parents who have lost children to violence to promote your toxic policies, but show total indifference to the lives of those you can't use for political capital.

FROM 9/11, TO BENGHAZI, TO MOLLY TIBBETS, TO THE KABUL TERRORIST ATTACK, REPUBLICANS ARE ALWAYS PREPARED TO STAND ON THE BODIES OF DEAD AMERICANS AND CAPITALIZE ON AMERICAN BLOODSHED.

I'm sure she's upset. Maybe rightwing radio can rush to stick a mike in front of all grieving parents.....that'll be cool.

That's not fair.

Her son was a grown man, just like Casey Sheehan was, just as I was in 1981 when I signed up for the Army. ( I would go on to serve for 11 years and get out at the rank of Staff Sergeant).

Now, if we had a draft, then there would be a valid complaint. But if we had a draft, this nonsense never would have dragged on for 20 years.
I'm just saying it was her son's choice and both knew the risk's associated. If getting soldier's killed in Afghanistan were a crime, our prisons would be overflowing with generals and politicians from the last 20 years.

I hope they slap him 13 times each
He is meeting the parents at Dover to those flag draped coffins. I hope all parents turn their backs on him.

How is this Biden's fault, exactly?

Biden didn't start this war. Bush did.
Biden didn't sign the agreement that allowed the Taliban to take over the country, Trump did.

I keep listening to you guys try to blame this on Biden, who according to you should have both pulled out troops on May 1st and never pulled troops out. We'd still have the same problem, though, the Afghan Government fell and we had thousands of Americans citizens we needed to get out.

That's not fair.

Her son died a hero. He died helping to end a war that's gone on entirely too long....a war that some here want to keep going on and on and on and on.

How is this Biden's fault, exactly?

Biden didn't start this war. Bush did.
Biden didn't sign the agreement that allowed the Taliban to take over the country, Trump did.

I keep listening to you guys try to blame this on Biden, who according to you should have both pulled out troops on May 1st and never pulled troops out. We'd still have the same problem, though, the Afghan Government fell and we had thousands of Americans citizens we needed to get out.
Everyone to blame but your bloody cheated for vote

You got blood all over you now. Death and destruction is all you knew

I'm just saying it was her son's choice and both knew the risk's associated. If getting soldier's killed in Afghanistan were a crime, our prisons would be overflowing with generals and politicians from the last 20 years.
Can you just imagine how the parents of those killed in the Beirut Marine Barracks bombing felt? I don't remember any rightwing radio pundits sticking mikes in their faces right afterwards. Where was Rush Limbaugh then?

Yep...tho I have a great deal of sympathy for her.
Of course. I wish evacuations had started in February 2020 when the withdrawal agreement was made so this didn't have to happen. I wish asshole U.S. citizens who chose to stupidly stay in Afghanistan for 18 months had left when it was safe instead preferring to have our soldiers risk death to get them out at the last minute. I wish our asshole politicians had spent the last 18 months cutting the red tape on visa's for people who helped us in Afghanistan so they could have evacuated in a reasonable amount of time.

That's not fair.

Fuck you Moon Bat.

The Marine was killed because of the incompetency of the Commander in Chief.

President Potatohead fucked up the withdrawal putting the Marine there in a bad situation and the idiot trusted the Taliban to provide security and he is responsible.

The mother knows it. At least two of the other parents of the slain knows it because they said the same thing about Potatohead and the American people know it .

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats are the only ones that are confused about it.

Fuck you Moon Bat.

The Marine was killed because of the incompetency of the Commander in Chief.

President Potatohead fucked up the withdrawal putting the Marine there in a bad situation and the idiot trusted the Taliban to provide security and he is responsible.

The mother knows it. At least two of the other parents of the slain knows it because they said the same thing about Potatohead and the American people know it .

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats are the only ones that are confused about it.
Sure General. Tell us how you would have done this better

“That feckless, dementia-ridden piece of crap just sent my son to die,” McCollum said. She then blamed Biden’s supporters for her loss, saying, “So my son is gone, and I just want all you Democrats who cheated in the election or who voted for him illegitimately, you just killed my son with a dementia-ridden piece of crap who doesn’t even know he’s in the White House. He still thinks he’s a senator.”

So true lady, so true. All of them are pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back