Mom Of Slain Marine Rylee McCollum Goes Off On Biden: Stupid Dementia Ridden Piece Of Crap

Actually TRUMP is finished. He's in Mara Lago.

Biden's in the Oval Office and will be for at least another 3 and a half years.

That's gotta chaff your chubby wrinkled ass huh?

Biden doesn't know where he is

And she was being nice.
The mother of slain U.S. Marine Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, who was one of the now 14 U.S. troops slain in the blast at Kabul airport in Afghanistan, went off on President Joe Biden during a call on the SiriusXM radio show Wilkow Majority, calling the president a “dementia ridden piece of crap.”

Kathy McCollum joined the show to express her sadness and outrage at the death of her 20-year-old son Rylee.

Calling into the show on Saturday, Rylee’s mother Kathy could not hold back her anger over her son’s death, and let loose on Biden.

“Hey, my son was one of the marines that died yesterday,” she said. “And I have to listen to that b**ch.”

Good thing for Joe is that due to his dementia he won’t remember her saying that

Oh Bullshit

Because he was such and organized methodical thorough person? Because he was surrounded by so many competent people? Because JARED would have handled it?
I mean he did so WELL with the pandemic...of COURSE he woulda got this right.

Jesus
Drumpf would have walked around with his finger up his ass blaming Obama. Just like the Covid situation he wouldnt have done anything except to pretend he was a war general in high school.

Last edited:
God Bless that mother. She's just saying the quiet part out loud. Namely that the stuttering fucktard installed in the white house by dominion isn't fit to clean up the shit those courageous warriors leave in the desert every day. Her son was sacrificed so the stammering shit clown could score political points. The entire planet despises that fucking retard.

I suppose all we can do for now is to continue to laugh and point at it.

2c22758e0ffc64bf.jpg

Last edited:
She minces no words. She is right. You Biden voters are to blame, and those still supporting him are tools and fools.

The mother of slain U.S. Marine Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum​
“My son was one of the marines that died yesterday,” she continued. “20 years and six months old. Getting ready to come home from freaking’ Jordan to be with his wife to watch the birth of his son. And that dementia ridden piece of crap just sent my son to die. I woke up at 4’o’clock this morning to marines at my door telling me my son was dead.”​
“So, to have right on before me to have to listen to that piece of crap to talk about diplomatic crap with Taliban terrorists who just freaking blew up my son and no, nothing, to not say anything about … ‘oh my God I’m so sorry.”​
“My son is gone, and I just want all you Democrats who cheated in the election, or who voted for him legitimately, you just killed my son,” she said. “With a dementia ridden piece of crap who doesn’t even know he’s in the White House who still thinks he’s a senator.“

I didn't kill your son and I voted for Biden. She is the problem with you trumpers.

Last edited:
I feel for her. Losing a child is horrific. Grief can make you bitter

It gets better over time if you let it.

I know…

God Bless that mother. She's just saying the quiet part out loud. Namely that the stuttering fucktard installed in the white house by dominion isn't fit to clean up the shit those courageous warriors leave in the desert every day. Her son was sacrificed so the stammering shit clown could score political points. The entire planet despises that fucking retard.

I suppose all we can do for now is to continue to laugh and point at it.

No, her son died because back when he was a baby, our leaders lied us into this war, allowed it to fester for 20 years and refuse to admit it was pointless, which it clearly was after 2006.

Big corportions made a shitload of money profiting off this war, and we had to keep troops in there to protect their profiteering, at the taxpayers expense.

But what you aren't going to see... anyone on the left mock this woman the way Cindy Sheehan was mocked when her grief took over her life.

First came blame Obama. He lives rent free in yalls heads.
Obama is a globalist. The behind the scenes things done has set us on a course faster to capitulation to the world government elites. Global taxes are now coming on line and in front of us all. For some reason you believe that 8 billion people are all going to live as good as the wealthiest nations with comforts. Downsizing is coming. It is here. We subsidize people through government now. And that can only go on for so long and give so much to individuals.

Obama is a globalist. The behind the scenes things done has set us on a course faster to capitulation to the world government elites. Global taxes are now coming on line and in front of us all. For some reason you believe that 8 billion people are all going to live as good as the wealthiest nations with comforts. Downsizing is coming. It is here. We subsidize people through government now. And that can only go on for so long and give so much to individuals.

When people talk about "globalists", that's when I wonder if they need their medications.

The problem is, most Americans don't live that well. 40% of Americans control less than 1% of the wealth in this country.

The mother of slain U.S. Marine Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, who was one of the now 14 U.S. troops slain in the blast at Kabul airport in Afghanistan, went off on President Joe Biden during a call on the SiriusXM radio show Wilkow Majority, calling the president a “dementia ridden piece of crap.”

Kathy McCollum joined the show to express her sadness and outrage at the death of her 20-year-old son Rylee
Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, who was one of the now 14 U.S. troops slain in the blast at Kabul airport in Afghanistan, went off on President Joe Biden during a call on the SiriusXM radio show Wilkow Majority, calling the president a “dementia ridden piece of crap.”

Kathy McCollum joined the show to express her sadness and outrage at the death of her 20-year-old son Rylee

Forum List

Back