"Mom, Billy (Maher) did it, too!"

First, I never called her a slut, I called her a stupid twat or stupid slut. As for my last contact with labia, I can say that I never have to work to hard for it. Rush is banging a trophy wife, and you are fishing for rep points under multiple user names on message boards. I say he still has more going on then you hands down.

YOu call her a slut, you deny calling her a slut, and then you call her a slut again. No, man, you don't have any issue with women at all.

Frankly, since Rush is almost all probability a closeted gay man, (Seriously, Google "Jeff Christie Arrest" some time), banging a trophy wife doesn't strike me as all that impressive. He's on his fourth one, and the third one had to sign a non-disclosure agreement to get her payout.

And here's the thing. I kind of like Rush. I find him amusing to listen to, and sometimes he brings up interesting topics. Sometimes he's a phony and a hypocrite. The fact he's been slapped down from his many attempts to mainstream himself (the EPSN gig or his attempt to buy into an NFL Franchise) tells me that he's sold his soul for money and kind of regrets it now.

But I admit, never met the man. So I can only go by what I see in public.

In this case, he screwed up. Not only did he do something that was beyond the pale of decency, but more importantly, he undermined the cause he was working for.

No, I called her a stupid slut. She is an unskilled political operative. To compare it to sports, she is the one who is told to lean into a fast ball so they can get a guy on first. No skills at all. I dont give a rip about Rush. In my opinion he is on par with Howard Stern. He did not screw up, he did what brings in the dollars. The issue has not helped Obama any. Matter of fact, when people come into work they are not birching about not being able to get birth control from theologically based institutions, but the fact that they paid $70.00 to fill up on the way in to work.

Okay, you do realize that "stupid slut" still has the word "slut' in it, right? The adjective doesn't really change the noun that much.

For an unskilled political operative, she did a pretty good job. Totally changed the tone of this debate.

Of course, Rush screwed up. He lost 100 sponsors, and is costing his company millions right now. He may have even damaged his industry, as a lot of sponsors are not just shying away from him, but all political talk radio.

Now, of course, this helps Obama, because it puts the GOP on the defensive. They are having to take time off to talk about this rather than the $70.00 gas tank.

maher speaks for the democrats now, since obama lost control of the party...

right after the election

Forum List

Back