"Mom, Billy (Maher) did it, too!"

but but but it's different when Bill Maher says such misogynistic shit.

It just is.

I know.

I heard him TELL America that it's different when he does it. He is a potty mouth.

so it's ok.

Plus, Maher's a comedian. Again, I know. He says so.

The reality is, he's a bitch. Maher is a punk. And while I guess I have to again admit that Rush took his little schtick a bit too far in the case of Ms. Folke, Rush's nonsense pales in comparison to the shit spoken by the punk ass pussy, Maher.

I think a bunch of people explained to you EXACTLY what the difference was...

One more time.

Calling Palin a c-word only insults Palin.

Calling Fluke a "slut" and a "prostitute" insults all women.

Happy to have pointed that out to you, but you probably still won't get it.

Oh, incidently, a lot of people called Maher out when he called Palin that word.
Not so. At best, calling Fluke a slut insults the Women she represents. Its been almost three days and the issue has not been mentioned on the news. Only by the talkers. Issue done. People care about gas they can afford, getting our troops out of Afghanistan before Obama gets more killed through his fucked up foreign policy, and our dollar being worth a dollar. Not this twats sex life, or some loud mouth shock jock on the radio.

We can go round and round about this all day. Left wing poster "marc" wants RW'ers to reconcile with the Dixie Chicks. The point is that the left can't argue about an issue because they are up to their eyeballs in hypocrisy about every issue. All they have left is the forlorn hope that they can B.S. their way and intimidate people.

Not so. At best, calling Fluke a slut insults the Women she represents. Its been almost three days and the issue has not been mentioned on the news. Only by the talkers. Issue done. People care about gas they can afford, getting our troops out of Afghanistan before Obama gets more killed through his fucked up foreign policy, and our dollar being worth a dollar. Not this twats sex life, or some loud mouth shock jock on the radio.

The women Fluke represents are the 96% of sexually active women who practice some kind of birth control to persue their jobs or an education. I'm sure the news has moved on. But the damage has been done.

I agree that our policy is Afghanistan is fucked up, but I don't think either party is ready to have that honest conversation yet.

The women Fluke represents are the 96% of sexually active women who practice some kind of birth control to persue their jobs or an education. I'm sure the news has moved on. But the damage has been done.

I agree that our policy is Afghanistan is fucked up, but I don't think either party is ready to have that honest conversation yet.
How many women do you know that require 1000 bucks a year in birth control? I've never met one.

How many women do you know that require 1000 bucks a year in birth control? I've never met one.

I don't ask women about that, because it's kind of rude. I also don't ask them when they are menstrating.

Those 96% know how to get her birth control if they need it.

I don't ask women about that, because it's kind of rude. I also don't ask them when they are menstrating.
Oh well yes... We need to make sure their feelings aren't hurt first and foremost. I'd rather them be happy and get away with falsehoods than to be pissed of and be telling truth.

If you're spending a thousand bucks a year on any health item you should be asking yourself if you really need it. I know women who take the pill for medical reasons due to certain diseases out there. It STILL doesn't cost as much as this shill claims.

and they don't like some fat, probably closeted gay loudmouth on the radio calling them sluts when they use it.

and they don't like some fat, probably closeted gay loudmouth on the radio calling them sluts when they use it.
You mean like the catholic church isn't thrilled with some mustachioed androgynous whiny nag telling them they have to violate their beliefs and pay out for their sex needs so they can sleep around and/or abort any results that may occur?

Well shit. I'd be offended by that too.

I thought you were above lobbing insults at people. Now we discover you hate gays and fat people. I'm conservative. It's expected that I'm a racist bigot homophobe religious zealot asshole. You're supposed to be nuanced, sensitive, tolerant and holier than the rest of us enlightened literati castrati.

What happened? Halo get a puncture?

You mean like the catholic church isn't thrilled with some mustachioed androgynous whiny nag telling them they have to violate their beliefs and pay out for their sex needs so they can sleep around and/or abort any results that may occur?

Well shit. I'd be offended by that too.

I thought you were above lobbing insults at people. Now we discover you hate gays and fat people. I'm conservative. It's expected that I'm a racist bigot homophobe religious zealot asshole. You're supposed to be nuanced, sensitive, tolerant and holier than the rest of us enlightened literati castrati.

What happened? Halo get a puncture?

Bravo! :clap2:

Gotta be able to get close to one to be able to ask them anything in the first place joe. The stupid slut brought it on her self. Personally, I dont put much into what Rush or anyone in the entertainment business says.

You are just pissed he gets millions for his bigoted opinions and commentary, and you only get made fun of for yours.

[
Gotta be able to get close to one to be able to ask them anything in the first place joe. The stupid slut brought it on her self. Personally, I dont put much into what Rush or anyone in the entertainment business says.

You're the one who stalks total strangers on the internet, following them from site to site... I suspect your last encounter with a labia was birth.

The fact you call this woman a "slut" kind of shows your level of misogyny, when you get right down to it.

You are just pissed he gets millions for his bigoted opinions and commentary, and you only get made fun of for yours.

Naw, I think the guy is kind of pathetic, because all that money can't fill the gaping empty place in his soul. That's why he's on his fourth marriage. that's why he became a drug addict.

Happy people don't do that.

[

You're the one who stalks total strangers on the internet, following them from site to site... I suspect your last encounter with a labia was birth.

The fact you call this woman a "slut" kind of shows your level of misogyny, when you get right down to it.

First, I never called her a slut, I called her a stupid twat or stupid slut. As for my last contact with labia, I can say that I never have to work to hard for it. Rush is banging a trophy wife, and you are fishing for rep points under multiple user names on message boards. I say he still has more going on then you hands down.

[

First, I never called her a slut, I called her a stupid twat or stupid slut. As for my last contact with labia, I can say that I never have to work to hard for it. Rush is banging a trophy wife, and you are fishing for rep points under multiple user names on message boards. I say he still has more going on then you hands down.

YOu call her a slut, you deny calling her a slut, and then you call her a slut again. No, man, you don't have any issue with women at all.

Frankly, since Rush is almost all probability a closeted gay man, (Seriously, Google "Jeff Christie Arrest" some time), banging a trophy wife doesn't strike me as all that impressive. He's on his fourth one, and the third one had to sign a non-disclosure agreement to get her payout.

And here's the thing. I kind of like Rush. I find him amusing to listen to, and sometimes he brings up interesting topics. Sometimes he's a phony and a hypocrite. The fact he's been slapped down from his many attempts to mainstream himself (the EPSN gig or his attempt to buy into an NFL Franchise) tells me that he's sold his soul for money and kind of regrets it now.

But I admit, never met the man. So I can only go by what I see in public.

In this case, he screwed up. Not only did he do something that was beyond the pale of decency, but more importantly, he undermined the cause he was working for.

YOu call her a slut, you deny calling her a slut, and then you call her a slut again. No, man, you don't have any issue with women at all.

Frankly, since Rush is almost all probability a closeted gay man, (Seriously, Google "Jeff Christie Arrest" some time), banging a trophy wife doesn't strike me as all that impressive. He's on his fourth one, and the third one had to sign a non-disclosure agreement to get her payout.

And here's the thing. I kind of like Rush. I find him amusing to listen to, and sometimes he brings up interesting topics. Sometimes he's a phony and a hypocrite. The fact he's been slapped down from his many attempts to mainstream himself (the EPSN gig or his attempt to buy into an NFL Franchise) tells me that he's sold his soul for money and kind of regrets it now.

But I admit, never met the man. So I can only go by what I see in public.

In this case, he screwed up. Not only did he do something that was beyond the pale of decency, but more importantly, he undermined the cause he was working for.

No, I called her a stupid slut. She is an unskilled political operative. To compare it to sports, she is the one who is told to lean into a fast ball so they can get a guy on first. No skills at all. I dont give a rip about Rush. In my opinion he is on par with Howard Stern. He did not screw up, he did what brings in the dollars. The issue has not helped Obama any. Matter of fact, when people come into work they are not birching about not being able to get birth control from theologically based institutions, but the fact that they paid $70.00 to fill up on the way in to work.

Yup, instead of just condemning Rush and leaving it at that, which is what decent people should do, we have a chorus of trying to find liberals who said something as bad about someone else.

You do understand there's a difference between attacking a private citizen/college student, and attacking a public figure/politician, don't you guys?

Or do you just not care, you just want to defend Rush?

This is what a 5th grader does.

Why should Boehner or anyone waste time worrying about what a talk show host said? Are they supposed to monitor the airwaves and comment on everything spoken? Can you state what personal connection they have?

Obama took a million dollars from Maher, who is one of the worst offenders when it comes to belittling women. That connects them and apparently Obama doesn't have any qualms about getting that much support from a creep. He should say something because one of his biggest donators is a pig. Double standard.

OMG...still with the WHINING that people CONDEM RUSH..

sheeeeeeeesh..

:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Rush probably just gave Obama a second term in one day.

When this whole silly shit with the birth control rule started, I said then that the GOP was making a HUGE mistake picking this hill to die on.

Birth control is a fact of life. Our society is built on the easy access to it. And picking the side of religious fanatics over working women was a huge mistake.

But Rush bumped it up a notch by attacking women.

And pointing out that Bill Maher called Palin the C-word once doesn't take away from that.

I know a lot of women who think Palin is a horrible person. She's not liked or admired. (I've got nothing against her, really.)

It really isn't in the same class.

Now, occassionally, I like Rush. I used to listen to him often. I also like Maher. I think there are times when he's funny, especially when he goes on about religion.

When Maher calls Palin a stupid C-word, that's only an attack on Palin. When Limbaugh calls Fluke a slut, that's an attack on all women who rely on birth control because we live in a society that largely demands it.

The GOP does seem to have chosen to die on the hill of Misogeny.

Chuck Winder, Idaho Lawmaker, Suggests Women Use Rape As Excuse For Abortions

If Winder's mandatory ultrasound bill becomes law, a victim of rape or incest or a woman with a medical emergency who is seeking an abortion must obtain an ultrasound first and the state will provide a list of providers. Nearly every provider of free ultrasounds in Idaho is a "crisis pregnancy center," which aims to dissuade women from having an abortion. The woman would also have to obtain from a doctor a second ultrasound, which would involve an invasive transvaginal procedure if she is in her first trimester of pregnancy. Even if she averts her eyes from the ultrasound image and refuses to listen to the fetal heartbeat, she would have to hear the doctor describe the fetus in detail.

Proponents of the bill describe it as one more way to protect "unborn children," with the assumption that the ultrasound procedure and anti-abortion counseling might sway women against having an abortion. Opponents argue that it forces doctors to perform medically unnecessary procedures and contributes to the emotional anguish of women who have already made a very difficult decision.

If it is wrong, it is wrong both directions, not just one way. If Rush is wrong, then Maher is doubley so, as there is some truth to the assertion of sluttiness to a woman whose contraception runs 3000 dollars a year.

Actually, it was $3000.00 over a four year college term, which is about $750.00 a year, which I'm guessing is about normal.

Maher attacking Palin is just attacking Palin. Limbaugh attacking Fluke is attacking all women.[/QUOTE

how so?

Forum List

Back