"Moderate" Islamic Cleric: “Muslims have the Right to Kill anyone who does Not Respect Islam”

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
So much for the claim that EXTREME Muslims are the only ones we have to worry about:

"Moderate" Islamic Cleric on Live TV: “Muslims have the Right to Kill anyone who does Not Respect Islam” - The Washington Standard

I confess that I appreciate when Islamists are honest about what they believe and why they believe it, especially when it comes to the murderous nature of what they have been taught about jihad and following in the footsteps of their founder, Muhammad. That's why the following video interview with Mullah Krekar that aired on Norwegian television, is so eye-opening for those who want to continually bury their heads in the sand concerning Islam. Not only does Krekar say it's ok to kill non-Muslims, but adds, “Muslims have the right to Kill anyone who does not respect Islam.”

Take a look at the 2015 interview and read the transcripts of the relevant portion.

Host: For someone who burns the Koran, the punishment, according to Islam, is death, is that correct?

Mullah Krekar: If you burn the Koran, which is an insult, then the answer is clearly yes.

Host: But the man who has burned the Koran, would it be right that he loses his life even though he lives in Norway?

Mullah Krekar: I know absolutely that he has committed a criminal offense where the punishment is death. The responsibility for carrying out the punishment is on the Ummah, our Muslim brotherhood.

Sadly, the US Government has given a whole lotta cash & weapons to 'moderates' in places like Syria, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, and so on. If they subscribe to Saudi Wahhabi teachings, they're not 'moderates.'

What makes this person a moderate? Because the word is used in the article title? I did a very brief search on him and from what I read, he is suspected of being a terrorist leader and a radical jihadist. He's spent time in prison in Norway for death threats, and the only reason they haven't kicked him out of the country is because they have rules about deporting someone who is expected to face torture or execution.

Here, you can look at some of the sites about him yourself:

mullah krekar at DuckDuckGo

Very disingenuous article and thread.

So much for the claim that EXTREME Muslims are the only ones we have to worry about:

"Moderate" Islamic Cleric on Live TV: “Muslims have the Right to Kill anyone who does Not Respect Islam” - The Washington Standard

I confess that I appreciate when Islamists are honest about what they believe and why they believe it, especially when it comes to the murderous nature of what they have been taught about jihad and following in the footsteps of their founder, Muhammad. That's why the following video interview with Mullah Krekar that aired on Norwegian television, is so eye-opening for those who want to continually bury their heads in the sand concerning Islam. Not only does Krekar say it's ok to kill non-Muslims, but adds, “Muslims have the right to Kill anyone who does not respect Islam.”

Take a look at the 2015 interview and read the transcripts of the relevant portion.

Host: For someone who burns the Koran, the punishment, according to Islam, is death, is that correct?

Mullah Krekar: If you burn the Koran, which is an insult, then the answer is clearly yes.

Host: But the man who has burned the Koran, would it be right that he loses his life even though he lives in Norway?

Mullah Krekar: I know absolutely that he has committed a criminal offense where the punishment is death. The responsibility for carrying out the punishment is on the Ummah, our Muslim brotherhood.

Obviously not moderate. Fake news.

What makes this person a moderate? Because the word is used in the article title? I did a very brief search on him and from what I read, he is suspected of being a terrorist leader and a radical jihadist. He's spent time in prison in Norway for death threats, and the only reason they haven't kicked him out of the country is because they have rules about deporting someone who is expected to face torture or execution.

Here, you can look at some of the sites about him yourself:

mullah krekar at DuckDuckGo

Very disingenuous article and thread.
It is someone being honest about Islam. He is exactly what the religion wants. Time people realized that.

no such thing as a 'moderate'......ask any faithful muslim......

'moderate' in truth really means jack-muslims...much like jack-catholics......in other worlds muslims who do not really practice the faith...

Sadly, the US Government has given a whole lotta cash & weapons to 'moderates' in places like Syria, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, and so on. If they subscribe to Saudi Wahhabi teachings, they're not 'moderates.'

why do you describe such beliefs as "Saudi Wahhabi"? have you ever known
any Shiites?. Long before Muhhumad AL WAHAB lived (18th century) -----
"not respecting islam" was a capital offense in Islamic shit holes. Have you never
read the Koran? Do you know ANYTHING at all about islam over the past 1400
years?---------feel free to ask-----my hubby was born a "dhimmi" in an Islamic shithole------His community had resided in that land for more than 1000 years before
the rapist pig of mecca was born-------his relatives REMEMBERED-----the details of
SHARIAH LAW ------not from Saudi Arabia------from the filth that invaded their
country more than 1000 years ago

"not respecting islam" was a capital offense in Islamic shit holes. Have you never
years?---------feel free to ask-----my hubby was born a "dhimmi" in an Islamic shithole------His community had resided in that land for more than 1000 years before
the rapist pig of mecca was born-------his relatives REMEMBERED-----the details of

So his brand of hatred is "better" than theirs. Alrighty then.

whose "hatred"? Try to express yourself in clear terms. Have you
read the Koran? ----or the Bible---or the Bhagavad Gita------or----BEOWULF?

(smile) Honey there is no such thing as "Moderate" Islam. Islam was founded on death and destruction. If you DON'T know that you don't anything about Islam. There is a clear distinction between "clear terms" and anything you might understand. Do you wear a Burqua Baby?

(smile) Honey there is no such thing as "Moderate" Islam. Islam was founded on death and destruction. If you DON'T know that you don't anything about Islam. There is a clear distinction between "clear terms" and anything you might understand. Do you wear a Burqua Baby?

are you addressing me? (rosie) I know lots about islam-----I was introduced
to islam by a muslim--------at age 14. I read the Koran at age 20 and I am
married to a survivor of a shariah shit hole.

Do you wear a Burqua honey?

Another example of the religion of tolerance and peace. Kinda like liberal Democrats.

Do you wear a Burqua honey?

If I has one------I could use it as a night gown-------or something to throw on
getting out of a bath-------the thing is really ROOMY

Forum List

Back