What is populism?

Populism is a combination of social conservatism, and fiscal liberalism. It is the worst form of government, often resulting in damaging, emotional and extreme nationalism because of its nature. In short, "all of our problems are because of new social ideas, and doing business with foreigners."

What is populism? Seems a nondescriptive word. Also seems a manipulative con word. What is populism?
By now, any one interested has already looked up the standard definition of populism. But if you are trying to make a nexus between that definition and the Trump-bot phenomenon, the definition takes a sinister turn. The populism that caused the rise of Trump is the same kind that caused the rise of Adolf Hitler: devisive, racial, xenophobic and sexist populism over seen by a narcissistic tyrant is the kind that defines the Trump era.

What is populism? Seems a nondescriptive word. Also seems a manipulative con word. What is populism?
By now, any one interested has already looked up the standard definition of populism. But if you are trying to make a nexus between that definition and the Trump-bot phenomenon, the definition takes a sinister turn. The populism that caused the rise of Trump is the same kind that caused the rise of Adolf Hitler: devisive, racial, xenophobic and sexist populism over seen by a narcissistic tyrant is the kind that defines the Trump era.

image.png

image.png

My response was a not a Reductio ad Hitlerum or an evocation of Godwin's Law. I'm not calling Trump Hitler but I do see a correlation between Trump-botsand Nazis.

image.png

My response was a not a Reductio ad Hitlerum or an evocation of Godwin's Law. I'm not calling Trump Hitler but I do see a correlation between Trump-botsand Nazis.
I'm a Trump-bot and I'm not a Nazi. Trump is not a Nazi. The closest thing to being a Nazi is to be a liberal progressive puke.

imageedit_2118_9509847644.jpg

image.png

I'm a Trump-bot and I'm not a Nazi. Trump is not a Nazi. The closest thing to being a Nazi is to be a liberal progressive puke.

imageedit_2118_9509847644.jpg

Nah! here are examples of progressives:

TitleProgressivePresidents.png

None of them were icons of populist hate like Hitler was!

Preppies' Pet Pit Bulls Sicced on the Majority They Fear

Absolute rule of the majority, which always comprises various beneficial minorities. The alternative is tyranny of the hereditary 1% and its toxic minorities, which it only pretends to have sympathy for.

image.png
Jebbie Firstbro Would Have Made Our Teeth Grate Again

If Trump were Hitler, he would have been financed by the Bush dynasty, dumped Melania for a younger model (Leeann McAdoo from Infowars), and dropped out of the primaries, tweeting:

JEB! has a claim
Like no other:
"He's not heavy
He's my brother."

JEB! has the Right financing
DNA's the Right genes
He'll save America by
Deporting all Slovenes!

Forum List

Back