MLK’s daughter slams ‘false narratives’ under race theory

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
ATLANTA (AP) — Martin Luther King Jr.’s daughter is pushing for federal voting rights legislation and has slammed “false narratives under the banner of critical race theory.”

The Rev. Bernice King said Monday that there is a urgent need for voting legislation, and that it is crucial to the world that the U.S. stands as a democratic nation.

Her remarks came ahead of a scheduled visit Tuesday to Georgia by President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris to talk about voting rights.

King spoke at an event at The King Center in Atlanta to announce eight days of programming for the upcoming holiday in honor of her father.

Does no one here understand what democracy is?

The left does not want "democracy" they want a republic that allows urbanites to dominate.

A democracy would end in the blacks and latinos voting basically republicans because they would be voting on issues not for reps.

These idiots are too stupid to see that the Dems are going to pander to latinos over blacks as soon as they can get them to the polls. Blacks will just continue on with their failed cultures crying for free cash and dope, while Democrats were all about handing criminal illegal aliens billions immediately just for being turned back at the border. lol it's amazing how dumb they are, and their black pols wouldn't have it any other way either, which is why black education is in the sewers for the last 50 years.

Over and over again I ask, Please show me one of these Black people who is prevented from voting by a Voter ID law, or the obligation to prove your identity when voting by mail. I'd like talk to him/her/it.

This is the crux of the phony "war on democracy."

Does no one here understand what democracy is?

The left does not want "democracy" they want a republic that allows urbanites to dominate.

A democracy would end in the blacks and latinos voting basically republicans because they would be voting on issues not for reps.

Stop lying. We do vote on issues. Thats why we don't vote republican.

Over and over again I ask, Please show me one of these Black people who is prevented from voting by a Voter ID law, or the obligation to prove your identity when voting by mail. I'd like talk to him/her/it.

This is the crux of the phony "war on democracy."
The situation is about pollling places being closed in black districts. Drop boxes being removed in black districts. Things like that. Because there was no fraud in the last election or any other for the past 20-30 years.

These idiots are too stupid to see that the Dems are going to pander to latinos over blacks as soon as they can get them to the polls. Blacks will just continue on with their failed cultures crying for free cash and dope, while Democrats were all about handing criminal illegal aliens billions immediately just for being turned back at the border. lol it's amazing how dumb they are, and their black pols wouldn't have it any other way either, which is why black education is in the sewers for the last 50 years.
Since whites have gotten most of the free cash and control the dope, your post is just another example of ignorant whiteness.

Since whites have gotten most of the free cash and control the dope, your post is just another example of ignorant whiteness.
Ah, more rubbish. Learn Spanish, because soon Democats will make that the official language, and you and your ilk go to the back of the handout lines.

ATLANTA (AP) — Martin Luther King Jr.’s daughter is pushing for federal voting rights legislation and has slammed “false narratives under the banner of critical race theory.”

The Rev. Bernice King said Monday that there is a urgent need for voting legislation, and that it is crucial to the world that the U.S. stands as a democratic nation.

Her remarks came ahead of a scheduled visit Tuesday to Georgia by President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris to talk about voting rights.

King spoke at an event at The King Center in Atlanta to announce eight days of programming for the upcoming holiday in honor of her father.

And she has the final word on this subject because?

LOL you're the most socially conservative group of native born Americans that exist

Outside racial issues and whining about handouts you are Republicans

Vastly more socially conservative than whites, more religious, and not as well educated.

True democracy would crush the democratic platform so fast.

Having the Government STEAL money from others to give to the mooches in the projects is not NOT issues, not real one. Just GREED on you welfare ho's and crackheads part.

Over and over again I ask, Please show me one of these Black people who is prevented from voting by a Voter ID law,

They found some 96 year old illiterate with no birth certificate once, or claimed to anyway; they lie so much only morons will take anything they say at face value.

I think it is so unfortunate that we are so divided and so critical of anyone of another political party or persuasion. Rev. Bernice King has undoubtedly had experiences that have led her to her current positions. She has the courage of her convictions and speaks out when she deems necessary. Respect to her and to everyone who fights for what they believe to be a righteous cause.

The link does not tell us what put a burr under King’s saddle

should we assume that she’s just pissed white people in general?

The link does not tell us what put a burr under King’s saddle

should we assume that she’s just pissed white people in general?

A bunch of punk ass racists always misquoting her father more than likely and if she don't like white people it's because somebody white murdered her father.

The situation is about pollling places being closed in black districts. Drop boxes being removed in black districts. Things like that. Because there was no fraud in the last election or any other for the past 20-30 years.
That's a city or county issue. Polling places are not controlled by the state or federal government.

Forum List

Back