Racists every where you look.

Well damn if I dont have to agree with the board black racists, this board is full of white racists.
Seven-dead-and-three-missing-in-Brazil-when-a-huge.gif

Blacks are given priority and being favored everywhere you look. Right now, I am listening - and gagging - over Biden’s speech in Atlanta, and in the backdrop audience of around 20 people, every single one is black except for one token white and one token Asian. If an alien dropped down from space, he’d think America is 90% black, with whites an inconsequential and small minority.

Blacks are given priority and being favored everywhere you look. Right now, I am listening - and gagging - over Biden’s speech in Atlanta, and in the backdrop audience of around 20 people, every single one is black except for one token white and one token Asian. If an alien dropped down from space, he’d think America is 90% black, with whites an inconsequential and small minority.
I wonder why all you see are blacks? I understand how counting to 20 is hard.

I wonder why all you see are blacks? I understand how counting to 20 is hard.
There are 20 or so people visible behind the podium as Biden scolds Americans. I didn’t count the precise number. The point is that except for one white and wine Asian, every single voter being shown is BLACK. That is far out of proportion to Georgia, where he’s speaking, which is only a third black, or even Atlanta, which is half black. Why should blacks be given so much favoritism everywhere you look?

There are 20 or so people visible behind the podium as Biden scolds Americans. I didn’t count the precise number. The point is that except for one white and wine Asian, every single voter being shown is BLACK. That is far out of proportion to Georgia, where he’s speaking, which is only a third black, or even Atlanta, which is half black. Why should blacks be given so much favoritism everywhere you look?
What is the reason whites have such a problem voting there? Get the point of it all.

What is the reason whites have such a problem voting there? Get the point of it all.
Blacks don’t have trouble voting, either. It’s all a lie to push through federal control of elections and guarantee a Democrat rule for time immemorial.

LOL there are so many things funny about your comment it's daunting to even try to sort them out.

Suffice it to say that Atlanta is an African American majority city.

LOL there are so many things funny about your comment it's daunting to even try to sort them out.

Suffice it to say that Atlanta is an African American majority city.
I looked it up before posting. It’s 50% black and 40% white. But to look at the audience being “displayed,” one WOULD think that Atlanta is 90% black. This is simply another example of overcompensating.

Perhaps an effort to secure the black vote, many of which (along with Latino votes) went to the Republicans in the last few elections.

Perhaps an effort to secure the black vote, many of which (along with Latino votes) went to the Republicans in the last few elections.
Yup. That‘s why the Democrats are trying to scare blacks into thinking the evil whites may wants to bring back Jim Crow by blocking the Voter Fraud Act. Fortunately, blacks (as a whole) aren’t as gullible and stupid as Democrats think they are.

Of course, I do not know whether there are a lot of "racists" here.

But I DO know that there are a lot of people here (including me) who are sickened to our stomach by the crime wave that started in 2020.

I DO know that they are disgusted by all the robbery, sucker punching, looting, rape, and murder that is committed by a disproportionate number of young gentlemen from two certain ethnicities.

Of course, I do not know whether there are a lot of "racists" here.

But I DO know that there are a lot of people here (including me) who are sickened to our stomach by the crime wave that started in 2020.

I DO know that they are disgusted by all the robbery, sucker punching, looting, rape, and murder that is committed by a disproportionate number of young gentlemen from two certain ethnicities.
Yes, and the anti-American Marxists looking to ferment division in order to destroy the country pretended this was all about blacks - and used it in their name. That way, any decent Americans objecting to the death and destruction they raged on our cities would be condemned as “raaaacist!” In order to shut them up.

Forum List

Back