MLB season in jeopardy. A few cardinals test positive

They’re going to cancel the season soon. I hope the NFL learns from baseball’s mistake and has their players play in a bubble
They going to play with masks on?

Some already do, but that's the least of the potential hazards. Those would be in the clubhouse and locker room and showers.

Everyone should see Moneyball the movie

This is a true story as to why MLB is so screwed up

Amazon.com: Watch Moneyball | Prime Video
Yeah very good movie.i only saw it once when it first came out so I can’t remember it very well,just that I really enjoyed it. .Well have to see it again sometime soon.only thing I remember about it is it was mostly about the Oakland A,s How they came so close to winning the division One of those years.

The NFL is screwed up just as bad even worse with teams able to leave their cities at the drop of a dime without following NFL relocation rules,why make rules if you won’t follow them,that’s pointless.Why anybody would support a corrupt cartel like that where the owners loyalty is over a shiny brand new stadium over history is beyond me.i just don’t get that. A city is the teams identity. I will never call,the cardinals the Arizona cardinals or the colts the Indianapolis colts.that just sounds so childish for two football teams same as St. Louis Rams always did with the rams or la raiders or Las Vegas raiders does with the raiders.

The Raiders will NEVER be the Raiders without the name OAKLAND in front of the name.That’s like taking the yankees out of the Bronx or the cowboys out of Dallas or packers out of Green Bay,you just don’t do that,that’s criminal,many famous people around the country are angry about it as well.

I was told by a Chicago native that the white sox were threatening to move to Florida back in the late eightys if they did not get a new stadium. If I was a white sox fan born in Chicago,I would tell the owner Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. I say that because that’s criminal as well,that they tore down that classic ballpark.it was the oldest ballpark in the country,the new ballpark cellular field is a shithole as is the new tiger stadium.

there is no reason in hell that they could not have kept those two old ballparks looking the same with new renovations just like the Boston Red Sox and Chicago cubs have done.how these owners can disrespect the history of an old ballpark or the history a city has to a team in football,that is criminal and they should be thrown in jail for that,seriously.

The Raiders will NEVER be the Raiders without the name OAKLAND in front of the name.That’s like taking the yankees out of the Bronx or the cowboys out of Dallas or packers out of Green Bay,you just don’t do that,that’s criminal,many famous people around the country are angry about it as well.

Don't look now but the Jazz were taken out of New Orleans, relocated to Salt Lake, and somehow still had the name "Jazz".

Because naturally, when somebody mentions the word "Utah" the first thing we all think of is "jazz".

:banghead:

Cards are now grounded for at least 8 days in a row. Seven players positive. Marlins signing people by the hour trying to re-fill a sick roster. Phils finally got back on the field after their 8 days off, and are getting rained out.

But it's only a few people, it will go away suddenly one day it will just disappear. Some people say it goes away in April, with the heat.

It wont be long until MLB pulls the plug on the 2020 season which shouldn't have been restarted in the first place :smoke: Bring on March 2021 and the start of the 2021 MLB Season:cool:

Forum List

Back