I call an end to sports!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Sports has been ruined by politics, namely the Left, in various ways, ranging from Covid to who is kneeling and who is not.

And most seem to lean Left, you know, the side that wants everything shut down.

So I say shut it all down, give them and their players what they so desire and let them go out and find real jobs.

Sports has been ruined by politics, namely the Left, in various ways, ranging from Covid to who is kneeling and who is not.

So I say shut it all down, give them and their players what they so desire and let them go out and find real jobs.
Judging by the comments anyone can see after articles about the pissing on our flag and national anthem that people leave on Discus and what not, I'd say that sports, including NASCAR, are in deep, deep do-do. People are fed up with their political crap and support for the radical BLM. Sports used to be where people went to be entertained, to forget about the every day grind and their problems. But since all these SJW and dumbasses decided that it was a good idea to shit on our flag and national anthem and shove that in everyone's face every time before one of their events... well... they can all go pound sand now. Now they're being ignored and tuned out, and it won't be long and they'll be tits up, broke, done... and they did it to themselves.

Isn't it lovely how everything the leftists get involved with goes tits up? Every time the democrats get involved and start their crap, they destroy.

Last edited:
Then by all means, don't watch. Don't go to games, don't buy any merchandise, get rid of cable and you should be good.
The last time I looked, sports teams were about making money. That's it. It would make sense they'd get involved in
social justice issues because...well, a lot of their players are black and hispanic.
But in the end, it's all about money.

do you want big government to shut the sports down or do you expect those businesses to just walk away from the billions of dollars that they make?

I have a novel idea... if you don’t like them then don’t watch them

Last edited:
Then by all means, don't watch. Don't go to games, don't buy any merchandise, get rid of cable and you should be good.
The last time I looked, sports teams were about making money. That's it. It would make sense they'd get involved in
social justice issues because...well, a lot of their players are black and hispanic.
But in the end, it's all about money.
Not having a retards like Lebron defend communist China because of money deals for mistreating protesters in Hong Kong would be nirvana!

do you want big government to shit the sports down or do you expect those businesses to just walk away from the billions of dollars that they make?

It is amazing, just because you suggest something Lefties assume you want government to mandate it.

Hilarious.

The NFL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR... they're all hemorrhaging money right now. So what do they do? Pfft... DECIDE TO MAKE IT WORSE!!

It's mind numbing how STUPID these people are... DEMOCRATS.

The NFL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR... they're all hemorrhaging money right now. So what do they do? Pfft... DECIDE TO MAKE IT WORSE.

It's mind numbing how STUPID these people are.
I think you will find that most super rich CEO's, like Bill Gates, are all Left wing cooks.

They only care about the Left having political power and have made enough money to last 100 lives.

do you want big government to shit the sports down or do you expect those businesses to just walk away from the billions of dollars that they make?

It is amazing, just because you suggest something Lefties assume you want government to mandate it.

Hilarious.
I was asking a question. How do you want sports to shut down?

All those billionaires losing money....kind of sad.

God Bless the NBA! :cool:

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

I won't pay to be lectured by race contiguous people that breezed through school because they can dribble a ball between their legs.....no sir....I will not be treated like a bad person by the likes of those greedy punks....go to China NBA and take the NFL and the MLB with you.....

Hilarious.
It's a secret

Hilarious.
It's a secret
Another “Repeal and Replace” call huh?

all noise, no practical ideas... yeah I get it. It’s not a secret

Irony alert --- you literally named yourself after a Canadian.

Oopsie.

And as far as "sports has been ruined by politics" --- WHO the fuck dragged jingoism and flag-waving and national anthems into what was supposed to be a nonpolitical sporting event IN THE FIRST PLACE??

I gives you a hint.
It was 1918.

Last edited:
I won't pay to be lectured by race contiguous people that breezed through school because they can dribble a ball between their legs.....no sir....I will not be treated like a bad person by the likes of those greedy punks....go to China NBA and take the NFL and the MLB with you.....
If you’re not a bad person then your not a bad person... If there is a movement against other bad people then it doesn’t apply to you. Wouldn’t you support shouting down racism in this country? You surely know it still exists

The NBA will one day expand into China no doubt. They love basketball over there. Its a global sport probably only behind soccer in popularity. No one cares what you wont pay for. Youre just some scrub anyway.

If you’re not a bad person then your not a bad person... If there is a movement against other bad people then it doesn’t apply to you. Wouldn’t you support shouting down racism in this country? You surely know it still exists
This nation above all others have made strides in reversing our tainted past but all we get are lectures we never get a thank you...not even after electing an African American as the president...if anything it made some Black folks more angry....I use to watch sports for an escape...it was once a place where we all could come together....but that is sadly not the case.....and I really do not miss pro sports at all...

Forum List

Back