Mitt whizzes into Wis. lead

One of the big problems with the Wisconsin polls are that most of the polling has been done by some pretty shitty sources. WeAskAmerica polls and Wisconsin Public Radio polls......they are terrible polls and totally muck up the averages. The Rasmussen poll is definitely encouraging, but a) it's within the margin of error (so statistically it's tied) and b) it flies in the face of the other polls showing a more comfortable Obama lead even though those polls are generally crap.

Around the middle of May we started to see some movement toward Romney in the state, and of course the recall election was very encouraging for Romney supporters (the exit polls were absolutely terrible and clearly unreliable as they indicated a tight recall election and it turned out to be a slaughter). But then the aforementioned polls started coming out and it threw everything into turmoil.

I would like to see more polling on Wisconsin by some more reliable agencies before I get too excited, but it's encouraging nonetheless.

Buh-bye Barrack :eusa_whistle:

WASHINGTON — Mitt Romney leads President Obama for the first time in the swing state of Wisconsin, according to a new poll released yesterday.

One week after Republican Gov. Scott Walker scored a huge victory in beating back a recall effort by union-backed Democrats, Romney polled 47 percent to Obama’s 44 percent, according to Rasmussen Reports.

Obama won the Badger State with 56 percent of the vote in 2008.

Read more: Mitt Romney pulls ahead in Wisconsin - NYPOST.com

So Romney lead in one poll out of the last ten, and you've got a woody over it.

It's obvious that the Democraps see the defeat of Obama on the horizon.
The love affair will soon end.
I hope the first thing President Romney does is end the food stamp program.

Obama's problem is .... what does he actually have to offer in a second term?

Four more years of this shit?

I have heard that he intends to make climate change the centerpiece of his next four years and give the EPA much more power.

WASHINGTON — Mitt Romney leads President Obama for the first time in the swing state of Wisconsin, according to a new poll released yesterday.

One week after Republican Gov. Scott Walker scored a huge victory in beating back a recall effort by union-backed Democrats, Romney polled 47 percent to Obama’s 44 percent, according to Rasmussen Reports.

What with Romney leading or closing in all the swing states including VA- I predict a bona fide woodyville for myself :) Don't be jealous- you still have time to switch sides~

What with Romney leading or closing in all the swing states including VA- I predict a bona fide woodyville for myself :) Don't be jealous- you still have time to switch sides~

I thought you were talking about Mittens "whizzes into Wis. lead." There's only one poll in the last ten that shows him leading there. Rassmussen's last poll done in the end of March shows Obama leading by 11. Did you notice the smallish sample size? A 4.5% MOE, is pretty shabby to take to the back. I doubt you even know what that means. But if it lubes your cogs, enjoy yourself.

Post recall bump. That's all.

It is a helluva bump though. We'll have to see if it sticks come September.

Recall? What recall? Oh right.. the one Chris said Walker would lose, and then be indicted for other non-specified crimes. Forgot all about that ;)

Recall? What recall? Oh right.. the one Chris said Walker would lose, and then be indicted for other non-specified crimes. Forgot all about that ;)

You seem to be under a illusion that the people of Wisconsin love Walker. Damn, you're dumb.

I thought you were talking about Mittens "whizzes into Wis. lead." There's only one poll in the last ten that shows him leading there. Rassmussen's last poll done in the end of March shows Obama leading by 11. Did you notice the smallish sample size? A 4.5% MOE, is pretty shabby to take to the back. I doubt you even know what that means. But if it lubes your cogs, enjoy yourself.

Yes, he closed an 11 point lead that Obama had! That's pretty much whizzing~

Yes, a helluva bump- Closing an 11 point lead~

As I posted- what this signals imo, is that this is Mitt's election to lose.

Yes, he closed an 11 point lead that Obama had! That's pretty much whizzing~

He did? I still have to gather that you're too dumb to know what margin of error means. Are you stupid, or just a liar?

It's the most recent poll...

If polls done months ago get you lubed, enjoy yourself....

It's the most recent poll...

If polls done months ago get you lubed, enjoy yourself....

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I see that very last poll, the November presidential election as the only one that counts. All of these pre-election polls conducted by one side or the other sample only a selected few of the total population and have margins of error based not only on the fact that they are indeed polls but that they also include the participation of a selected group which may or may not have a bent for voting one way or the other regardless of the candidates names.

The election will include all voters that show up on election day. The margin of error will be zero (if bogus votes are precluded) and the winner will be Mitt Romney by a landslide. Obama is fuckin' TOAST!

I see that very last poll, the November presidential election as the only one that counts. All of these pre-election polls conducted by one side or the other sample only a selected few of the total population and have margins of error based not only on the fact that they are indeed polls but that they also include the participation of a selected group which may or may not have a bent for voting one way or the other regardless of the candidates names.

The election will include all voters that show up on election day. The margin of error will be zero (if bogus votes are precluded) and the winner will be Mitt Romney by a landslide. Obama is fuckin' TOAST!

I like your enthusiasm.

Forum List

Back