Mitt: Trump-endorsed candidates unbeatable in primaries, suffer "kiss of death" in the general, Trump "obsessed" with 2020, some in GOP lost their way

lol.

GOP aren't winning in 2024. If Romney thinks otherwise, he should run.

Spoiler alert: it isn't because of Trump that they are going to lose...

i agree with Romney. there's a 5 point spread, where Trump-endorsed candidates do worse by 5 points than GOP candidates opposed by Trump like Brian Kemp

Getting a Trump endorsement means a deal with the Devil

You will not get his endorsement unless you are willing to engage in election denial

Works in the GOP primaries but is a kiss of death in the General Election.
Democrats just laugh

You will not get his endorsement unless you are willing to engage in election denial

Democrats just laugh

A party laughs. We have yet to surmise if at the end, if it is Americas enemies who get the last laugh.

For thirty years the same people who have been wrong about everything are convincing some "give us another chance, we got this!".

I'm just sitting here watching the wheel go round and round. I live in a country, a quasi police state that that destroys it's young for the benefit of those with the least character or talent. They even convince some U.S agencies of their credibility, contrary to the truth. We are already in a bad place and American leaders probably already know this.

We will be in a far worse place if America fails.

Democrats just laugh

No biggie. I look at it this way: At least Trump got to serve a term as President.

Hillary Clinton on the other hand, will never ever be the President as long as she lives.

No biggie. I look at it this way: At least Trump got to serve a term as President.

Hillary Clinton on the other hand, will never ever be the President as long as she lives.
Look at it this way

Trumpism will cripple the GOP for 20 years

Look at it this way

Trumpism will cripple the GOP for 20 years
There is no point to keep voting for RINOS. The GOP and the nation do not have twenty years. Officially the Progs and the climate people say we got until the turn of the next decade and politically we are much closer to totalitarian despair than a free nation.

i want to start a "Our County Over Ourselves" Party where we nominate only candidates who have sacrificed something for America like those served in uniform or were heroic sports stars like Herschel Walker
/——/ Dumb idea. Only a small portion of the population can serve, and or play pro sports.

Forum List

Back