Mitt Romney: 'I'm Not Concerned About The Very Poor'

Removing words such as 'be able to' and remove context from sentences - ie what came before or after the sentence... what you are left with is a lie.

Simple.

You lie because you have to. That's fine. But expect to get called a lying dumbass for it. Mmmk?

No, the words YOU removed were the exact opposite.

The words I SOMETIMES remove (most of the time I don't) are irrelevent to the statement.

Why would he like being able to fire people if he didn't actually get his woody off firing people. The wording showed his contempt. He can push some little wage slave at the insurance company round.

It also shows how clueless he is (and here's the point you always avoid) because MOST OF US DON'T HAVE THE OPTION TO FIRE OUR INSURANCE CARRIER. Not the ones who get it through an employer and we get stuck with whatever shit they negotiate that's a little cheaper.

Rich guys, they have that option. The rest of us don't.

The poor have welfare to live on whereas the working class lives paycheck to paycheck on the verge of losing everything.....that is what he is talking about.

What I would like to hear from Romney is addressing the root causes of poverty. Poor education, drugs, irresponsible personal choices... stuff like that.

How about overseas job outsourcing, corporate downsizing, banking industry abuses, massive increases in secondary educational costs, medical bankruptcies...stuff like that?

The poor have welfare to live on whereas the working class lives paycheck to paycheck on the verge of losing everything.....that is what he is talking about.

Guy, here's the thing. Nobody can actually live on just welfare. The reality is, Welfare and other programs usually either supplement illegal or legal or under the table work.

If you really think you can feed a family of four on $50.00 a week, you're delusional.

It's not called welfare anymore.

It's called Food Stamps and Section 8.

Your food is paid for and most of your rent is paid...as well as your utilities.

Yes, they do. But that still doesn't mean that their existence is still pretty meager, and for a guy who wants to be president to day, "I'm not concerned" just shows his arrogance, heartlessness and unfitness for the job.

Uh, there are plenty of people living off welfare....they just do jobs under the table and many times they are robbing or dealing drugs.

Guy, here's the thing. Nobody can actually live on just welfare. The reality is, Welfare and other programs usually either supplement illegal or legal or under the table work.

If you really think you can feed a family of four on $50.00 a week, you're delusional.

Your food is paid for and most of your rent is paid...as well as your utilities.

There are actually a number of different programs... and that's the point you guys keep missing.

The more you make people dependent on government, the more government they want. And when you demolish the middle class, which is pretty much what the Evil Robot from Planet Kolob has been doing most of his life, you just drive more people into the arms of the government, don't you?

There are actually a number of different programs... and that's the point you guys keep missing.

The more you make people dependent on government, the more government they want. And when you demolish the middle class, which is pretty much what the Evil Robot from Planet Kolob has been doing most of his life, you just drive more people into the arms of the government, don't you?

I'm driving anyone into the arms of the government. Besides, I know from experience the government tends to fuck people over that rely on them.

Yes, they do. But that still doesn't mean that their existence is still pretty meager, and for a guy who wants to be president to day, "I'm not concerned" just shows his arrogance, heartlessness and unfitness for the job.

Uh, there are plenty of people living off welfare....they just do jobs under the table and many times they are robbing or dealing drugs.

If you were a logical person, you would consider his words - all of them - in context and understand what he meant. He's not 'concerned' because the poor are 'cared for', he said if the safety net needs fixing, he'll fix it. He said he's not concerned about the wealthy, because they don't need jack shit from the POTUS. He'll focus on the middle class - because, right now, THEY are the ones who NEED help. Now, if he can help them, that will help the poor in turn... the better off the middle class is, the more money, the more help, the more jobs there will be for the poor. Surely to (insert optional deity here), you can understand that? It's not fucking rocket science.

Removing words such as 'be able to' and remove context from sentences - ie what came before or after the sentence... what you are left with is a lie.

Simple.

You lie because you have to. That's fine. But expect to get called a lying dumbass for it. Mmmk?

No, the words YOU removed were the exact opposite.

The words I SOMETIMES remove (most of the time I don't) are irrelevent to the statement.

Why would he like being able to fire people if he didn't actually get his woody off firing people. The wording showed his contempt. He can push some little wage slave at the insurance company round.

It also shows how clueless he is (and here's the point you always avoid) because MOST OF US DON'T HAVE THE OPTION TO FIRE OUR INSURANCE CARRIER. Not the ones who get it through an employer and we get stuck with whatever shit they negotiate that's a little cheaper.

Rich guys, they have that option. The rest of us don't.

You don't get to decide what is 'relevant' in someone else's words. The words you removed from Romney's 'I like to be able to fire people' completely changed the context of what he said.

Like Romney, I like to be able to fire people. Do I like to do it? No. But I need to be able to... because if someone I employ is not doing the job I'm paying them to do, I need to get rid of that person and get someone who will.

I can't believe you are this fucking stupid.

You don't get to decide what is 'relevant' in someone else's words. The words you removed from Romney's 'I like to be able to fire people' completely changed the context of what he said.

Like Romney, I like to be able to fire people. Do I like to do it? No. But I need to be able to... because if someone I employ is not doing the job I'm paying them to do, I need to get rid of that person and get someone who will.

I can't believe you are this fucking stupid.

I don't know why you would even like being "able" to do it. Unless you are sick or something.

I can see, "I see why it might be necessary to fire people." But not "I like to be able to fire people".

And frankly, if you hired someone who wasn't right for the job, maybe you shouldn't be hiring people. Because you kind of suck at it.

What he said is folks like you are sheeple. :eusa_angel:

Says the prophet of the Chief Sheep? :lol:

Thanks......but I'm no prophet.

After we've seen over 3 years of Obama's excesses, his splurging on himself, the Chilean Sea-bass and $35,000 dollar a plat dinners, the trips to Spain, Christmases in Hawaii, and rubbing elbows with the rich in Martha's Vinyard, $500 tennis-shoes, etc....

How can Obama even begin to act like he gives a shit about anyone but himself.

Oh, cry me a river, mud. His domestic policies are not good, true, but his foreign policy fixtures of the neo-con mistakes have been very good. I will vote for Romney, not because Obama is somehow the anti-Christ (cry me a river!) but because Romney will get the domestic politics right and continue the correct foreign policy.

Many people, on and off welfare, lie and cheat and steal.

Get a grip, people.

If you were a logical person, you would consider his words - all of them - in context and understand what he meant. He's not 'concerned' because the poor are 'cared for', he said if the safety net needs fixing, he'll fix it. He said he's not concerned about the wealthy, because they don't need jack shit from the POTUS. He'll focus on the middle class - because, right now, THEY are the ones who NEED help. Now, if he can help them, that will help the poor in turn... the better off the middle class is, the more money, the more help, the more jobs there will be for the poor. Surely to (insert optional deity here), you can understand that? It's not fucking rocket science.

You know what, that has to be the most convoluted thing I read today, and I also took the time to read Coulter's defense of RomneyCare. (Apparently crazy Ann now loves socialized medicine.)

The poor are not "cared for" in this country. For a wealthy country, the way the poor live is an embarrassment.

Considering how many middle class jobs we've lost because of him and people like him, the only reason why the middle class is in a pickle is because people like him were greedy. Period.

Says the prophet of the Chief Sheep? :lol:

Thanks......but I'm no prophet.

After we've seen over 3 years of Obama's excesses, his splurging on himself, the Chilean Sea-bass and $35,000 dollar a plat dinners, the trips to Spain, Christmases in Hawaii, and rubbing elbows with the rich in Martha's Vinyard, $500 tennis-shoes, etc....

How can Obama even begin to act like he gives a shit about anyone but himself.

Oh, cry me a river, mud. His domestic policies are not good, true, but his foreign policy fixtures of the neo-con mistakes have been very good. I will vote for Romney, not because Obama is somehow the anti-Christ (cry me a river!) but because Romney will get the domestic politics right and continue the correct foreign policy.

What? Pissing off and offending our allies is the right foreign policy? :lol: hmmm.

JoeB is fail again.

Joe, you cannot delete words in a post that change the meaning to what you want it to say rather than what the original meaning.

That is called a lack of integrity.

Forum List

Back