Mitt Romney, Friend in Need

It's hilarious watching right wingers canonize a guy they wouldn't have wanted representing them as a talking head on fox news four years ago.

:rofl:

You're wrong Shogun, I voted for Romney 4 years ago as well. And I don't think we should canonize Romney but I'm a bit tired of watching your side demonize him personally.

Indeed. I'm tired of your side pretending that Obama is an antichrist muslim. However, the fact remains that four years ago Romney was a flip-flopping, opportunistic and fair weather republican making quick caveats to a liberal state congress and now, all of a sudden, he's the pope of conservatism. That is my point and the origin of such ironic humor as we see right wingers pretend that Romney is more than he has been crafted into for the sake of the 2012 election.

Pot, meet Kettle.
Give Me A Break - YouTube

Romney is a stone cold dick. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Don't have to. Romney has done plenty of good. He's a very charitable man. You may want to pretend he isn't. But the truth doesnt have to agree with your agenda.

Come on Lakhota.. Step on up with those feel good Obama stories. we're waiting.

It's hilarious watching right wingers canonize a guy they wouldn't have wanted representing them as a talking head on fox news four years ago.

I dont really see how being honest about who he is is cannonizing him.

But then Im not supporting the candidate who cant even give his brother charity.

You're wrong Shogun, I voted for Romney 4 years ago as well. And I don't think we should canonize Romney but I'm a bit tired of watching your side demonize him personally.

Indeed. I'm tired of your side pretending that Obama is an antichrist muslim. However, the fact remains that four years ago Romney was a flip-flopping, opportunistic and fair weather republican making quick caveats to a liberal state congress and now, all of a sudden, he's the pope of conservatism. That is my point and the origin of such ironic humor as we see right wingers pretend that Romney is more than he has been crafted into for the sake of the 2012 election.

Nope. The point of this particular thread is that Romney is a decent human being who actually puts in the time and money to charitable service. Your guy is the one-percenter.... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/01/romney-gave-15-to-charity-obama-gave-1-to-charity/

Do you really want to talk about 1% with the silver spoon sticking out of ritchie rich's mouth?

:lol:

41 Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. 42 But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents.

43 Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. 44 They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on.”

Actually, in 2008, he was the most conservative candidate running in that primary.

Nope. The point of this particular thread is that Romney is a decent human being who actually puts in the time and money to charitable service. Your guy is the one-percenter.... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/01/romney-gave-15-to-charity-obama-gave-1-to-charity/

Do you really want to talk about 1% with the silver spoon sticking out of ritchie rich's mouth?

41 Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. 42 But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents.

43 Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. 44 They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on.”

Not really seeing how that helps Obama.

Pot, meet Kettle.

Democrats question the liberal positions of Obama like republican have eviscerated Romney using his less-than-conservative record?

oooook..

:thup:

BTW Lakhota.. Stories like this don't count. We want stories of Obama being generous with his OWN resources or time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-Etb0k0Q]Obama Money - Where Did it Come From? - YouTube[/ame]

If you read the article, you'd note that Romney gave his inheritance to charity.

Not really seeing how that helps Obama.

Of course you don't; you find yourself in the hilarious position of blindly validating a guy whose wealth makes it pretty easy to dole out cash in the name of charity. I guess you missed a few lessons of those red lettered verses.

:cool:

Pot, meet Kettle.

Democrats question the liberal positions of Obama like republican have eviscerated Romney using his less-than-conservative record?

oooook..

:thup:

And yet now Bill Clinton is out telling us all how wonderful Obama is. Just pointing out that your side is no stranger to the irony of strange bedfellows.

I would love to hear some feel good Obama stories. It be nice to know what our President has done.

1. Gays can now serve their nation in the military without having to worry about your stone age cult denying them the opportunity.

Obama +1

I would love to hear some feel good Obama stories. It be nice to know what our President has done.

1. Gays can now serve their nation in the military without having to worry about your stone age cult denying them the opportunity.

Obama +1

Shockingly, that doesnt involve Obama providing charity for anyone.

Forum List

Back