Mitt Romney, Friend in Need

acartoon-romney-barber.jpg

Nope. The point of this particular thread is that Romney is a decent human being who actually puts in the time and money to charitable service. Your guy is the one-percenter.... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/01/romney-gave-15-to-charity-obama-gave-1-to-charity/

Do you really want to talk about 1% with the silver spoon sticking out of ritchie rich's mouth?

:lol:

41 Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. 42 But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents.

43 Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. 44 They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on.”

If you read the article, you'd note that Romney gave his inheritance to charity.

It must have been a rough time to have donated an inheritance to church having all that wealth to fall back on.

I'm sure he was one missed electric bill away from poverty!

:rofl:

Of course you don't; you find yourself in the hilarious position of blindly validating a guy whose wealth makes it pretty easy to dole out cash in the name of charity. I guess you missed a few lessons of those red lettered verses.

:cool:

If it's so easy for wealthy people to dole out cash in the name of charity, why hasnt Obama or Biden done any of that?

And you clearly didnt read the article, because very little about it had to with Romney doling out cash. He gave his time. Which is worth much more.

Can anyone tell us about all the great things Romney and his five sons did during their time serving our country in the military?

It must have been a rough time to have donated an inheritance to church having all that wealth to fall back on.

I'm sure he was one missed electric bill away from poverty!

Must bother you alot that someone born to the middle class became so wealthy and has done so much good.

Can anyone tell us about all the great things Romney and his five sons did during their time serving our country in the military?

I get it. You can't produce any acts of charity from Obama, who wont even help his own brother. So you have to pretend military service is the only service there is.:)

You can't come up with one nice thing that Obama did for someone else, can you?

I would love to hear some feel good Obama stories. It be nice to know what our President has done.

1. Gays can now serve their nation in the military without having to worry about your stone age cult denying them the opportunity.

Obama +1

Shockingly, that doesnt involve Obama providing charity for anyone.

Go ask a gay soldier all about it if you can keep from trying to stone him first.

I'm sure ole jesus was just wrong about his observation on how easy it is for rich people to buy the sense of charity.

1. Gays can now serve their nation in the military without having to worry about your stone age cult denying them the opportunity.

Obama +1

Go ask a gay soldier all about it if you can keep from trying to stone him first.

I'm sure ole jesus was just wrong about his observation on how easy it is for rich people to buy the sense of charity.

That's what I thought. You really cant produce anything. Not surprising.

Barack Obama is a lawyer, isn't he? Did he ever sit with a dying child and write up a will to make him feel better about how his possessions were disposed???

[youtube]9ZlB7aR-2h8[/youtube]

Of course you don't; you find yourself in the hilarious position of blindly validating a guy whose wealth makes it pretty easy to dole out cash in the name of charity. I guess you missed a few lessons of those red lettered verses.

:cool:

If it's so easy for wealthy people to dole out cash in the name of charity, why hasnt Obama or Biden done any of that?

And you clearly didnt read the article, because very little about it had to with Romney doling out cash. He gave his time. Which is worth much more.

1. Both Obama and Biden do donate to charities; I guess you are looking for someone to parade their efforts around like a boxing trophy belt. How christlike of you.

2. His "charity" goes back into the mormon church... which is about as charitable as handing the pope another gold throne.

3. His TIME? Yea, Mitt sure was building houses with habitat for humanity!

like I said... HILARIOUS.

:eusa_angel:

Barack Obama is a lawyer, isn't he? Did he ever sit with a dying child and write up a will to make him feel better about how his possessions were disposed???

[youtube]9ZlB7aR-2h8[/youtube]

Well, Apparently rich people have the money to give anything. Sure money isnt involved there. But somehow the fact that he has money should invalidate what he has done despite the fact that Obama has money and hasnt done half of the things Romney has done.

Obama +1

It's the Muslims that the left defends that stone homosexuals.

That's what I thought. You really cant produce anything. Not surprising.

It's too bad Obama wasn't born unto a rich vagina. I guess Obama and that widow with the mite donation will just have to work harder next time!

:clap2:

1. Both Obama and Biden do donate to charities; I guess you are looking for someone to parade their efforts around like a boxing trophy belt. How christlike of you.

2. His "charity" goes back into the mormon church... which is about as charitable as handing the pope another gold throne.

3. His TIME? Yea, Mitt sure was building houses with habitat for humanity!

like I said... HILARIOUS.

:eusa_angel:

1. Name one. Their tax returns say quite the opposite.
2. His charity goes far beyond that. You just hate the fact he is more charitable.
3. You clearly arent listening to the accounts, which are almost all about Romney giving his time.

Maybe you should educate yourself before making stupid claims.

Forum List

Back