Mitt Kills at Al Smith Dinner

It wasn't a political event. Many in the crowd were very uncomfortable. The president showed class. Mitt showed he has no respect for anyone. Not even other people's religions and certainly not the president. A perfect reflection of what today's Republican Party has become.

The laughing and the clapping conflict with your statement.

The point of my post was that I agreed that earlier data showed that what you said was correct but that newer more recent data suggests that the trend is shifting. Which part of that was not honest? Pretty sure you decided to dismiss the new information because it didn't fit your agenda. Which one of us isn't being honest?

Check the dates and data and you will see that your report was not possibly true.

I provided other data that forms a clear picture of the failure....

....one that you continue to support.

Yup, that's it. In your deep 5 minute analysis you were able to debunk the whole report, yet you didn't bother to give details, just passing glances at how it just wasn't possible to be correct.

You are obviously a brilliant mind who we are blessed to have grace us with your knowledge.

If this is you taking me to the woodshed, we can visit anytime you want. LOL.

Enough, Brother.

You may release the hems of my garment.

Check the dates and data and you will see that your report was not possibly true.

I provided other data that forms a clear picture of the failure....

....one that you continue to support.

Yup, that's it. In your deep 5 minute analysis you were able to debunk the whole report, yet you didn't bother to give details, just passing glances at how it just wasn't possible to be correct.

You are obviously a brilliant mind who we are blessed to have grace us with your knowledge.

If this is you taking me to the woodshed, we can visit anytime you want. LOL.

Enough, Brother.

You may release the hems of my garment.

Usually, when you surrender, you say "Uncle" not "Brother" but don't worry, I knew what you meant.

wiki-

Many English speakers use "begs the question" to mean "raises the question," or "impels the question," and follow that phrase with the question raised,[17] for example, "this year's deficit is half a trillion dollars, which begs the question: how are we ever going to balance the budget?" Philosophers and many grammarians deem such usage incorrect.[18][19] Academic linguist Mark Liberman recommends avoiding the phrase entirely, noting that because of shifts in usage in both Latin and English over the centuries, the relationship of the literal expression to its intended meaning is unintelligible and therefore it is now "such a confusing way to say it that only a few pedants understand the phrase."[10]

Err is pronounced ur, btw.

To err is human, to air is canine.

Mitt is a twit.

wiki-

Many English speakers use "begs the question" to mean "raises the question," or "impels the question," and follow that phrase with the question raised,[17] for example, "this year's deficit is half a trillion dollars, which begs the question: how are we ever going to balance the budget?" Philosophers and many grammarians deem such usage incorrect.[18][19] Academic linguist Mark Liberman recommends avoiding the phrase entirely, noting that because of shifts in usage in both Latin and English over the centuries, the relationship of the literal expression to its intended meaning is unintelligible and therefore it is now "such a confusing way to say it that only a few pedants understand the phrase."[10]

Mitt is a twit.

So.....this is an attempt to cover the kind of mistake one would not expect from an Ivy League grad????

Gee....after all the hoopla about "The One," the idol has feet of clay, huh?

Uneducated as well as incompetent.

wiki-

Mitt is a twit.

So.....this is an attempt to cover the kind of mistake one would not expect from an Ivy League grad????

"The One"? Why do you consider Obama to be a messiah?

RDD has been pummeled by PoliticalChic all day long. I think he's punch drunk.

He doesn't seem to even grasp that he has lost any chance of defending himself.

Out on his feet.

He's metaphorically dead, but his brain is not up to speed with his battered body.

Out on his feet.

He's metaphorically dead, but his brain is not up to speed with his battered body.

Actually, data from 2004 suggests that I in fact won this argument.

And please stop obsessing over my body.

Out on his feet.

Actually, you don't even comprehend "data" if you still think she didn't kick you pathetic smarmy ignorant ass from one end of the Forum to the other.

And noting how you have gotten pummeled is not even remotely akin to obsessing over your body.

It's amazing that you have been essentially knocked out but you still think you're standing there "fighting" the good fight.

All you are really doing is re-confirming what a pathetic dimwit loser you are.

But that's something you do well, I guess. So stick with what you know.

Last edited:
wiki-

Mitt is a twit.

"The One"? Why do you consider Obama to be a messiah?

What????

You're about to disavow your Messiah????

Matthew 26:34 " "this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."
Twice more?

Well...time for a trip down Memory Lane:

1. He claimed, at his nomination, that this would be “the moment when the rise of the oceans would begin to slow and our planet begin to heal.” Barack Obama’s victory speech, June 3, 2008 The day will come when we look back at this display of hubris and narcissism, and the complicity of the public which found him more popular than Jesus Christ, Martin Luther King, and Mother Teresa (January 2009 poll found in ‘Christianity Today,’ February 22, 2009) as astounding.

a. Susan Sarandon: ”He is a community organizer like Jesus was, and now we’re a community and he can organize us.” The Hill, January 21, 2009

b. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort of a potential savior that might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said. Sculpture of Obama as Jesus causes stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News | NBC News

2. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”. Sometimes a President Is Just a President - NYTimes.com

3. “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and “demigodlikeness,” Ibid.

4. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’ “ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

5. “Obama seemed the political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

6. “…especially in Iowa, cradle of presidential contenders. Around here, they’re even naming babies after him."
— ABC Nightline co-anchor Terry Moran, Nov. 6, 2006

7. Obama is moving his audiences not just politically, but emotionally. Even some political commentators who’ve seen it all can’t help but gush.... — CBS’s Tracy Smith on the The Early Show, February 14.

8. "It’s almost hard to remain objective because it’s infectious…” — NBC reporter Lee Cowan in an MSNBC.com video about the Obama campaign posted January 7.

9. And today, the audacity of hope had its rendezvous with destiny. The Kennedy clan anointed Barack Obama a son of Camelot."
— ABC’s David Wright on the January 28 World News, reporting on Ted Kennedy’s endorsement of Obama.

10. Host Howard Kurtz: "Are journalists rooting for the Obama story?"
The Politico’s John Harris, referring to the Washington Post: "It wouldn’t surprise me that there’s some of that....A couple years ago, you would send a reporter out with Obama, and it was like they needed to go through detox when they came back — ‘Oh, he’s so impressive, he’s so charismatic,’ and we’re kind of like, ‘Down, boy.’"— Exchange on CNN’s Reliable Sources, January 13.

11. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama, you feel the spirit moving." Book Monitor (Current Edition)

12. Liberal beliefs were summarized by “Harold Koplewicz, president of the Child Mind Institute, a center for psychiatric research and clinical care in Manhattan, remembers watching Obama at the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Fund Dinner in 2008, when the then-senator was a candidate. “It was truly extraordinary how much we expected Obama to do,” he says. “He was going to end war, end the recession, improve education, improve our image to the world, and provide universal health care. Whether or not he could actually do it wasn’t important. It was the belief in him that was.” Why Do American Voters Think Like Small Children? -- New York Magazine

Now look at you: "Why do you consider Obama to be a messiah?"

No....some of us never did.....

....we voted for someone else.

Mitt Romney's fortitude should be commended.

He was able to find the energy to be able to pretend to be a comedian for one night,

even after the grueling task of pretending to be a moderate for the last 2 weeks.

In all honesty, I wish presidential election were all as fluffy as that evening of fun and jokes was last night. I enjoyed it so much. I really do wish we could all just have fun all the time. :D

It would be if ALL primaries/caucuses were held on the same day, (what the hell do Iowa and Hew Hampshire have other states don't?) two months prior to Election Day instead of the three and a half year torture the country has to go through.

It would be a Hell of a lot cheaper, simpler and more sensible, too.

Out on his feet.

Actually, you don't even comprehend "data" if you still think she didn't kick you pathetic smarmy ignorant ass from one end of the Forum to the other.

And noting how you have gotten pummeled is not even remotely akin to obsessing over your body.

It's amazing that you have been essentially knocked out but you still think you're standing there "fighting" the good fight.

That's Cardinal pathetic dimwit loser to you.

That's Cardinal pathetic dimwit loser to you.

Make that "Delusional cardinal pathetic dimwit loser."

Forum List

Back