Mitt Kills at Al Smith Dinner

That was very funny. Obama got his digs in too but the comment about how he and Ann lounge around the house and the support in the corner really cracked me up. :lol:

That was very funny. Obama got his digs in too but the comment about how he and Ann lounge around the house and the support in the corner really cracked me up. :lol:
he is very funny guy romney to be fair and got some good laughs. i thought both were funny but neither have george bush or bill clinton timing for comedy.

It wasn't a political event. Many in the crowd were very uncomfortable. The president showed class. Mitt showed he has no respect for anyone. Not even other people's religions and certainly not the president. A perfect reflection of what today's Republican Party has become.

It wasn't a political event. Many in the crowd were very uncomfortable. The president showed class. Mitt showed he has no respect for anyone. Not even other people's religions and certainly not the president. A perfect reflection of what today's Republican Party has become.

So sorry you didn't find Mitt's speech funny....
....but then, an appreciation of humor requires intelligence.

How about something more serious?
But if you re-view the last minute, you'll be treated to a depth of character missing in the President.

But...I'm pretty sure you're not going to be happy with Mitt's speech on Monday, January 21, 2013....at his inauguration.

Who are you trying to kid?

Romney masterfully demonstrated his great wit, charm, and why Catholics should fear the Obamanation.

not sure either did anything wrong. though both judged it right

in the end a lighthearted dinner won,t make much of a difference really

Damn that man was funny. Funny and gracious and struck all the right notes. He has an ability to laugh at himself that Obama lacks.
I was never big on Romney but I sure want that man as president after seeing this.

I take it the President showed respect for the Catholic Religion by not demanding that a crucifix be covered up.

Damn that man was funny. Funny and gracious and struck all the right notes. He has an ability to laugh at himself that Obama lacks.
I was never big on Romney but I sure want that man as president after seeing this.

You wanted him as president as soon as you saw the (R) next to his name and the color of his skin. Who are you kidding?

You wanted him as president as soon as you saw the (R) next to his name and the color of his skin. Who are you kidding?

I don't believe that in this election intelligent people in will use the same voting criteria you used in 2008.

Forum List

Back