Mitt Kills at Al Smith Dinner

Damn that man was funny. Funny and gracious and struck all the right notes. He has an ability to laugh at himself that Obama lacks.
I was never big on Romney but I sure want that man as president after seeing this.

You wanted him as president as soon as you saw the (R) next to his name and the color of his skin. Who are you kidding?

I don't believe that in this election intelligent people in will use the same voting criteria you used in 2008.

We're talking about Rabbi, not intelligent people.

It wasn't a political event. Many in the crowd were very uncomfortable. The president showed class. Mitt showed he has no respect for anyone. Not even other people's religions and certainly not the president. A perfect reflection of what today's Republican Party has become.

you have become even more pathetic than you were when Obama was ahead in the polls.

I never thought you could reach such a low.

I was wrong.

You wanted him as president as soon as you saw the (R) next to his name and the color of his skin. Who are you kidding?

I don't believe that in this election intelligent people in will use the same voting criteria you used in 2008.

Ironic, coming from a mental midget like you.

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence (that excludes you right there) would look at the record of failure Obama has brought and want Romney as president.

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence (that excludes you right there) would look at the record of failure Obama has brought and want Romney as president.

Why look at his record when his skin color is enough to tell you what kind of leader he is. Right?

Why look at his record when his skin color is enough to tell you what kind of leader he is. Right?

I am not aware of much track record of mixed-race politicians. Oh you thought he was black? Aren't you clueless.

I am not aware of much track record of mixed-race politicians. Oh you thought he was black? Aren't you clueless.

LOL, go ahead let it all out....

"I'm Mitt Romney and I approve this message..." "What other safeguard do we have besides the press?"

hahahahahahaha

What an opportune occasion to provide the reason for a post such as yours:

"Liberals took blacks as their pets, and then tried to kill them off by patronizing them to death. Thrilled with their role as ‘white friend-of-the-blacks,’ many found that they could actually make a living at it! The part requires sneering at nonexistent racists, and memorizing one line: “Goddam it, this may cost me my career but I’m going to speak up for racial equality and let the chips fall where they may!”
Coulter, "Mugged."

When will you realize that you're no more than a caricature of yourself?

It wasn't a political event. Many in the crowd were very uncomfortable. The president showed class. Mitt showed he has no respect for anyone. Not even other people's religions and certainly not the president. A perfect reflection of what today's Republican Party has become.

I am getting tired of the Left crying about the so-called lack of respect for the President.

In a race all contenders are equal. A former or current champion lining up at the starting line is not getting and does not deserve a head start.

Besides, respect has to be EARNED.

What an opportune occasion to provide the reason for a post such as yours:

"Liberals took blacks as their pets, and then tried to kill them off by patronizing them to death. Thrilled with their role as ‘white friend-of-the-blacks,’ many found that they could actually make a living at it! The part requires sneering at nonexistent racists, and memorizing one line: “Goddam it, this may cost me my career but I’m going to speak up for racial equality and let the chips fall where they may!”
Coulter, "Mugged."

When will you realize that you're no more than a caricature of yourself?

So you agree with Rabbis racist views? Got it. I'll remember that next time you respond to one of my posts.

I am getting tired of the Left crying about the so-called lack of respect for the President.

In a race all contenders are equal. A former or current champion lining up at the starting line is not getting and does not deserve a head start.

Earned? You mean like when he was elected president?

Damn that man was funny. Funny and gracious and struck all the right notes. He has an ability to laugh at himself that Obama lacks.
I was never big on Romney but I sure want that man as president after seeing this.

And you wanted Him as President as soon as you saw the (D) next to His name the color of His skin. You would vote for Him even if you saw a video of Him raping a nine year old boy.
Who are you kidding??

anybody who sits around laughing at the thought of an American citizen dying of kidney failure doesn't deserve the title or the respect shown to an American President. Chew on that.

Earned? You mean like when he was elected president?

We'll give him what you gave Bush. That's fair. Not an ounce more. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back