MITT - Discovering He Lost

Nothing like the time pervert Al Gore discovered he lost. A little army of about 100 federal lawyers descended on Fla and did their best to throw out legitimate absentee votes from Military ships and outposts (correctly) assuming that they would not be cast for Gore.

Mitt Romney was born with a silver spoon and assured place in society. Barack Obama was born poor, had a dark skin, and a name that was definately foreign. Through hard work in school, he attained a success that was exceptional even before entering politics.

The contrast could not have been greater for a great many of us that knows what it means to be born on the wrong side of the tracks.

You have nothing in your experience which compares to (Mormon or any Christian) missionary work.

I liken Mormons to God's Happy, diligent, good natured, hard working, long suffering Warriors. And they work hard to become better people, not better politicians. And one of the ways they become better people is by doing missionary work.

It is the toughest thing you can imagine outside of Marine Corps Boot Camp. And I'm only partially kidding!

The stresses and rigors. The sacrifices and demands.

Mitt was raised to be a Mormon and that is tough. But going on a Mission is even more challenging. In that service he built character through service to others along lines of excellence.

WTF did Obama do that was as commendable, constructive, helpful to mankind and character building?

You can't put lipstick on the Obama "Pig."

You forgot the part about the empty chair

Grow up.

EDIT: If you worked in H.R. and hired Obama instead of Romney you (AND Barry) would have been fired from ANY successful organization in the country except those who prioritize affirmative action hiring.

It would depend on what job was being applied for.

Of course, if the job of a politician is to win elections, Obama's record is 13-1 (2 for president, 1 for senate, 10 for state legislature, vs. 1 Loss for Congress.) vs. Romney's 1-3 record. (once for Gov, vs. 1 for senate and 2 for President.)

Now we have the evidence.

Nutso + Liberalitis + OCD.

Son, you're all fucked up.

Mitt Romney was born with a silver spoon and assured place in society. Barack Obama was born poor, had a dark skin, and a name that was definately foreign. Through hard work in school, he attained a success that was exceptional even before entering politics.

The contrast could not have been greater for a great many of us that knows what it means to be born on the wrong side of the tracks.

Oh bite me that he was born poor!:lol:

Very well to do family thank you very much on his mother's side.

Ann's second husband was quite well off as a government liason for an oil company, And he was called Barry (I mean how exotic can that be?)

Grew up in Hawaii and had dark skin and you're going to try to shovel shit that would make him "different" ?

In Hawaii?

What a pantload you've given out here! What next? Was he born in a manger?

Romney Attacked Gay Classmate in Prep School

Knowing what kind of person Mitt Romney is, it must have really hurt him to lose to a black guy.

Are you so far removed from civilized society that you are unaware of the purpose of school?

I would think the term, "prep school" should have clued you in.

Where are young men trained and given a chance to learn about themselves and others before going out into the world on their own?

If a young man makes no mistakes he truly would HAVE to be the soulless heartless automaton you guys make him out to be.

He is a human being like all of us.

He made mistakes and learned from them to become a fine person.

In preparatory school.

(US) A private school intended to prepare its students to get into prestigious universities.

Last edited:

Oh bite me that he was born poor!:lol:

Very well to do family thank you very much on his mother's side.

Ann's second husband was quite well off as a government liason for an oil company, And he was called Barry (I mean how exotic can that be?)

Grew up in Hawaii and had dark skin and you're going to try to shovel shit that would make him "different" ?

In Hawaii?

What a pantload you've given out here! What next? Was he born in a manger?

Maybe that's where he learned to shovel the shit as he does.

My question is where did these liberals and Obots develop the taste for the shit he's been feeding them?

I think this film does a bit to humanize Romney.

But Romney's problem was that he dehumanized himself in the campaign.

All of the most serious injuries on Mitt Romney in 2012 were self-inflicted.

I disagree.

Mitt's problem is that he was correct on where this was all headed but the ramifications hadn't come to pass yet. That's a deliberate strategy by Obama's team. Mitt didn't offer much in contrast for those who would actually choose between Obama and him because he's a big government Republican.

He is an honorable person for the position he's in. Anyone notice that Democrats tend explode in wealth only after they've held office while Republicans tend to get rich first?

He was just trying his best to win for his party.

He lost ... it happens.

Actually seems like a nice guy, but I cannot understand the poor sportsmanship by some right-wingers claiming election fraud, etc.

Time to let it go already.

No, Mitt Romney is not a nice guy.

Mitt Romney was a guy who went in, looted companies, made a lot of money for his investors and left a lot of working guys out of work.

And frankly, whether it be the "I like to fire people" comment or the "Etch-a-sketch" comment or the "the 47% are moochers" comment, the guy just couldn't hide how much of a douchebag he really was.

But the comment that was most damning was the one where he thought it was just wonderful that there were these factories in China where women lived 10 to a dorm, 120 sharing a bathroom, working for a pittance to make people like him more money. I wish THAT had gotten more play.

Seriously, screw Mitt Romney and his Magic Underwear.

"Looted companies."

Like Staples? :lol:

Your last sentence says it all. You hate Mormons.

The Democrats painted the Republicans as only interested in the wealthy

Republicans could do nothing to disprove that

True, while the ultra-wealthy laughed their asses off. How has that income inequality thing gone during Obama's reign? Are the rich better off now or before?

Born poor?

Then how did he get into the most exclusive private school in Hawaii while he was being raised by his Grandmother who just happened to be a Vice President at a bank?

He lost ... it happens.

Actually seems like a nice guy, but I cannot understand the poor sportsmanship by some right-wingers claiming election fraud, etc.

Mitt Romney was a guy who went in, looted companies, made a lot of money for his investors and left a lot of working guys out of work.

And frankly, whether it be the "I like to fire people" comment or the "Etch-a-sketch" comment or the "the 47% are moochers" comment, the guy just couldn't hide how much of a douchebag he really was.

But the comment that was most damning was the one where he thought it was just wonderful that there were these factories in China where women lived 10 to a dorm, 120 sharing a bathroom, working for a pittance to make people like him more money. I wish THAT had gotten more play.

Seriously, you are misinterpreting the info to make it look bad.

It's cartoonish, in fact.

The way the Dems and Obama and the MSM painted Mitt he should have a long handlebar mustache and be tying pretty girls to railroad tracks and foreclosing on old ladies' mortgages.

You believe these buffoonish stereotypes because you are ignorant.

And you stay ignorant because you are stupid.

Too stupid to move to a different, better philosophy about life and politics where you MIGHT have a new chance to be CORRECT about something.

But nooooo!

You know you are too stupid to ever be right about politics so now that you have a bogus myth you believe can't easily be disproven you cling to it just so you can have a taste of what being right feels like.

But it's a hollow victory knowing you aren't actually right.

But it's good enough for you.

So here you are hanging on by the skin of your teeth just to be right but knowing you are a phony.

You are pathetic.

He lost ... it happens.

You are an anti-Mormon bigot.

But for everyone else reading this check it out:

Mitt Romney was faced with a crisis in July 1996. The 14-year-old daughter of Robert Gay, a partner in Romney's new venture capital firm, Bain Capital, had disappeared.

As it turned out, she had attended a rave party in New York City and had become high on ecstasy. Three days later, her distraught father had no idea where she was.

Romney took immediate action. He closed down the entire firm and asked all 30 partners and employees to fly to New York to try to find Gay's daughter.

Romney set up a command center in a conference room at the LaGuardia Marriott just outside Manhattan. He hired a private detective firm to assist with the search and established a toll-free number for tips, coordinating the effort with the New York City Police Department, but he still wasn't satisfied. He raced through his Rolodex and called everyone Bain did business with in New York. He asked them to help his company find their friend's missing daughter.

The company's accounting firm, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and its law firm, put up posters on street poles with a photo of the missing teenager. Cashiers at Duane Reade Pharmacies, which was owned by Bain Capital, put fliers in the bag of each shopper.

Romney and others from the Bain Capital posse trudged through every part of New York, even scouring Central Park, and talked with everyone they could - prostitutes, drug addicts - anyone who may have seen her. They also made rounds at the local nightclubs at 3 a.m., hoping someone somewhere could identify her.

The Life and Times of Willard Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney’s life has taken a number of twists and turns on the road to his presidential candidacy.

1947: Willard Mitt Romney born in Detroit on March 12. His middle name is the nickname of an NFL player.

1965: Meets 15-year-old Ann Davies at a party. They would wed four years later.

1968: Nearly killed in an auto accident while serving as a Mormon missionary in France.

1971: Graduates from Brigham Young University at the top of his class.

1975: Graduates from a joint program at Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School.

1978: Named vice president of management consulting firm Bain & Co.

1984: Founds Bain Capital, a venture capital firm.

1990: Returns to Bain & Co. as interim CEO.

1994: Runs unsuccessfully for the Senate against Ted Kennedy in Massachusetts; makes statements in support of abortion and gay rights that will later come back to haunt him.

1998: Wife Ann diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.

1999: Takes over the debt-ridden 2002 Winter Olympics; goes on to spearhead turnaround of the Salt Lake Olympics Organizing Committee.

2002: Elected governor of Massachusetts with 50 percent of the vote.

2003: Pushes for a constitutional amendment in Massachusetts that would outlaw gay marriage.

2004: Publishes the book Turnaround: Crisis, Leadership, and the Olympic Games.

2005: Elected chairman of the Republican Governors Association on Dec. 2.

2005: On Dec. 14, announces that he will not seek re-election as governor.

2007: On Jan. 8, raises $6.5 million in a single day for his presidential exploratory committee.

2007: Formally announces his candidacy for the White House at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Mich. on Feb. 13.

The same day the Romney team came to New York, the hunt made the evening news. Television cameras showed photos of the girl and video of investment banker types prowling through Central Park.

The next day, a teenage boy she was with phoned in. He asked if there was a reward. But the boy got nervous and quickly hung up. Luckily, the police traced the call to a home in Montville Township, N.J.

Gay's daughter, when they found her in the basement of that home, was shivering through detox after a massive dose of ecstasy. Doctors later told Gay that he was indeed fortunate - his daughter probably would not have lasted another day.

"It was the most amazing thing, and I'll never forget this to the day I die," Gay says, adding of Romney's intervention, "I'm not sure we would have gotten her back without him."

It is often during a crisis that we gain insight into a person's real character. Romney's action demonstrated leadership, loyalty, and selflessness - attributes that Americans just might like to see in a president of the United States.

Mitt Romney's Got the Right Stuff for 2008

Nothing like the time pervert Al Gore discovered he lost. A little army of about 100 federal lawyers descended on Fla and did their best to throw out legitimate absentee votes from Military ships and outposts (correctly) assuming that they would not be cast for Gore.

yeah, because his opponents BROTHER being in charge of the counting and purging the voter rolls was totally on the up and up.

How about this. Allow every military vote to count, and then allow everyone who was illegally purged from the voter rolls to vote as well.

Sounds reasonably fair.

Or just have a complete recount of the vote.

Or here's a whacky idea. Throw out this 18th century anachronism, and actually obey the NATIONAL VOTE, which Gore won.

But, no, we should totally accept an unsubstantiated state count under questionable circumstances, disregard the will of the people, and put a clincally retarded man in the White House because his dad once held the job. Because that wouldn't work out badly.

Except for Iraq. And 9/11. And the Recession of 2001. And the Great Recession of 2008. And Katrina.

He lost ... it happens.

You are an anti-Mormon bigot.

But for everyone else reading this check it out:

Mitt Romney was faced with a crisis in July 1996. The 14-year-old daughter of Robert Gay, a partner in Romney's new venture capital firm, Bain Capital, had disappeared.

As it turned out, she had attended a rave party in New York City and had become high on ecstasy. Three days later, her distraught father had no idea where she was.

Romney took immediate action. He closed down the entire firm and asked all 30 partners and employees to fly to New York to try to find Gay's daughter.

Romney set up a command center in a conference room at the LaGuardia Marriott just outside Manhattan. He hired a private detective firm to assist with the search and established a toll-free number for tips, coordinating the effort with the New York City Police Department, but he still wasn't satisfied. He raced through his Rolodex and called everyone Bain did business with in New York. He asked them to help his company find their friend's missing daughter....

That's all a lovely story and shit, but would Mittens have gone that far out of the way to save the daughter of someone who wasn't a fellow Rich Mormon business partner?

Because you know, thousands of daughters of working folks disappear every year, and I will betcha that Mitt doesn't go out and stop what he is doing to find THEIR daughters.

How about the workers at GS Steel, AmPad, KB Toys and all the other companies that Bain came in, loaded up with debt, and drove into bankruptcy. Do you think Mitt would have stopped everything he was doing if one of their employee's daughters went out and partied too hard all night?

Somehow, I don't think so.

So for Robert Gay, I give you Joe Soptic. He was a GS Steel worker who lost his job and his health insurance, and his wife got cancer and died.

He lost ... it happens.

"Looted companies."

Like Staples? :lol:

Your last sentence says it all. You hate Mormons.

Staples didn't become really successful until they got Bain out of their lives.

But the companies he looted- AmPad, GS Steel, KB Toys... those companies went out of business, they lost all their jobs, and Mitt thought this was wonderful.

[

Seriously, you are misinterpreting the info to make it look bad.

It's cartoonish, in fact.

The way the Dems and Obama and the MSM painted Mitt he should have a long handlebar mustache and be tying pretty girls to railroad tracks and foreclosing on old ladies' mortgages.

You believe these buffoonish stereotypes because you are ignorant.

And you stay ignorant because you are stupid.

Too stupid to move to a different, better philosophy about life and politics where you MIGHT have a new chance to be CORRECT about something.

But nooooo!

You know you are too stupid to ever be right about politics so now that you have a bogus myth you believe can't easily be disproven you cling to it just so you can have a taste of what being right feels like.

But it's a hollow victory knowing you aren't actually right.

But it's good enough for you.

So here you are hanging on by the skin of your teeth just to be right but knowing you are a phony.

You are pathetic.

Guy, we lived the "better life" of letting big corporations run roughshod over us and letting the One-Percenters do whatever the fuck they wanted.

It was called "The Oughts"... also known as "The Bush Years". And what most of us ended up with were busted 401K's, reduced salaries and underwater mortgages while guys like Mitt Romney paid nothing in taxes and made a fortune.

Romney was everything wrong with the "Greed is Good" mentality, and frankly, as hard as he tried to relate to the Rubes, he just couldn't help himself. Get him into a room with fellow rich people, and he'd show you what a douchebag he was.

Romney lost only because the self-righteous so called "Christians" stayed home rather than voting for a decent man, whose religion is far more righteous and less phony than the so-called religion of those intolerant bastards, whose tardy and stupid reaction to a Mormon gave the presidency to a Communist.

Forum List

Back