MITT - Discovering He Lost

No, Mitt Romney is not a nice guy.

Mitt Romney was a guy who went in, looted companies, made a lot of money for his investors and left a lot of working guys out of work.

And frankly, whether it be the "I like to fire people" comment or the "Etch-a-sketch" comment or the "the 47% are moochers" comment, the guy just couldn't hide how much of a douchebag he really was.

But the comment that was most damning was the one where he thought it was just wonderful that there were these factories in China where women lived 10 to a dorm, 120 sharing a bathroom, working for a pittance to make people like him more money. I wish THAT had gotten more play.

Seriously, screw Mitt Romney and his Magic Underwear.

"Looted companies."

Like Staples? :lol:

Your last sentence says it all. You hate Mormons.

Staples didn't become really successful until they got Bain out of their lives.

But the companies he looted- AmPad, GS Steel, KB Toys... those companies went out of business, they lost all their jobs, and Mitt thought this was wonderful.

A steel company failed? Wow, knock me over with a feather. Too bad they guy's wife died, that is very sad for them. Maybe he should blame her employer, since THAT is where she got her health insurance.

Is Romney to Blame for Cancer Death?

Romney Attacked Gay Classmate in Prep School

Knowing what kind of person Mitt Romney is, it must have really hurt him to lose to a black guy.

Are you so far removed from civilized society that you are unaware of the purpose of school?

I would think the term, "prep school" should have clued you in.

Where are young men trained and given a chance to learn about themselves and others before going out into the world on their own?

If a young man makes no mistakes he truly would HAVE to be the soulless heartless automaton you guys make him out to be.

He is a human being like all of us.

He made mistakes and learned from them to become a fine person.

In preparatory school.

(US) A private school intended to prepare its students to get into prestigious universities.

Who are you trying to convince? Yourself? 5 grown men have publicly stated that participating in that cruel act has given them a shame they have carried around for nearly 50 years. One of those men said he ran into the victim 20 years later and apologized and the man said when Mitt was coming at him with those scissors saying "hold him down", he honestly thought they were going to kill him and he left the school for good a few days later.
The problem with this Republican Party is that they excuse this disgraceful behavior as just a couple of kids pulling a harmless prank.

If Mitt had grown out of this behavior and the torture of his dog, he wouldn't laugh at such things in public and say "I don't remember".
He said he didn't remember this particular prank. Maybe he just caused so much damage to so many people, he simply doesn't remember it all.

"Looted companies."

Like Staples? :lol:

Your last sentence says it all. You hate Mormons.

Staples didn't become really successful until they got Bain out of their lives.

But the companies he looted- AmPad, GS Steel, KB Toys... those companies went out of business, they lost all their jobs, and Mitt thought this was wonderful.

A steel company failed? Wow, knock me over with a feather. Too bad they guy's wife died, that is very sad for them. Maybe he should blame her employer, since THAT is where she got her health insurance.

l]

She wouldn't need to get her insurance from HER employer if he hadn't lost his job after Romney looted the place, that was the point.

Romney lost only because the self-righteous so called "Christians" stayed home rather than voting for a decent man, whose religion is far more righteous and less phony than the so-called religion of those intolerant bastards, whose tardy and stupid reaction to a Mormon gave the presidency to a Communist.

Well, I'm sorry, which "CHristians" stayed home.

You know, despite all their caterwauling about Mormonism being a cult, which it is, they all showed up because gosh darn, no matter what they say, getting a negro out of the White House was more important than people's immortal souls.

Romney lost only because the self-righteous so called "Christians" stayed home rather than voting for a decent man, whose religion is far more righteous and less phony than the so-called religion of those intolerant bastards, whose tardy and stupid reaction to a Mormon gave the presidency to a Communist.

You know, despite all their caterwauling about Mormonism being a cult, which it is, they all showed up because gosh darn, no matter what they say, getting a negro out of the White House was more important than people's immortal souls.
I doubt that many on the Right have read much about Mormonism. It makes Scientology seem tame.

I doubt that many on the Right have read much about Mormonism. It makes Scientology seem tame.

Romney could have been a follower of C'Thulhu, and many on the right still would have voted for him because their hatred of Obama is that insane.

"Hey, he just cast the spell to release the Great Old Ones from their resting places!"

"But at least we got that damned n****r out of the White House!"

Romney could have been a follower of C'Thulhu, and many on the right still would have voted for him because their hatred of Obama is that insane.

"Hey, he just cast the spell to release the Great Old Ones from their resting places!"

Only racists think that others generally think that way. Your post is an example of Psychological Projection.

Psychological projection was conceptualized by Sigmund Freud in the 1900s as a defense mechanism in which a person unconsciously rejects his or her own unacceptable attributes by ascribing them to objects or persons in the outside world.[1] For example, a person who is rude may accuse other people of being rude.

Psychological projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And a person who is a racist may accuse other people of being racists.

You indict yourself.

Only racists think that others generally think that way. Your post is an example of Psychological Projection.

Psychological projection was conceptualized by Sigmund Freud in the 1900s as a defense mechanism in which a person unconsciously rejects his or her own unacceptable attributes by ascribing them to objects or persons in the outside world.[1] For example, a person who is rude may accuse other people of being rude.

You indict yourself.

No, guy, I listen to you guys go on page after page after page about how much you hate Obama, and frankly, the only conclusion one can draw is "Racist".

Because, frankly, I haven't seen you or Toro or other nutters go after Warrior102 when he calls Obama "Black Jimmy" and worse, but man, you will totally go apeshit if I point out Romney belongs to a whacky evil cult.

You indict yourself.

No, guy, I listen to you guys go on page after page after page about how much you hate Obama, and frankly, the only conclusion one can draw is "Racist".

Because, frankly, I haven't seen you or Toro or other nutters go after Warrior102 when he calls Obama "Black Jimmy" and worse, but man, you will totally go apeshit if I point out Romney belongs to a whacky evil cult.

I haven't seen anyone use the term, "Black Jimmy" until you just did.

Like I said, because you can't possibly CONCEIVE of there being ANY OTHER POSSIBLE excuse than the racist one suggests that's because even though there IS a better and more likely explanation the only one that you can think of is the one you also harbor.

Racist!

I am guessing that there are a lot of Congressional Democrats who wish Romney had won. They could have blamed the Affordable Care Act on him. It would have worked to.

I am guessing that there are a lot of Congressional Democrats who wish Romney had won. They could have blamed the Affordable Care Act on him. It would have worked to.

Romney would have vetoed the bill right away.

Last edited:

The bill was signed in 2010. He probably could have done something, softened the landing maybe, but short of Congressional repeal.....this baby was going to be delivered.

The bill was signed in 2010. He probably could have done something, softened the landing maybe, but short of Congressional repeal.....this baby was going to be delivered.

ON HIS [Mitt Romney's] FIRST DAY AS PRESIDENT​

So, as president, I will begin with an equally big dose of certainty across our economy: By granting waivers to all fifty states, I will start the process of repealing Obamacare on Day 1.

[...]

What the Court did not do on its last day in session, I will do on my first day if elected president of the United States. And that is I will act to repeal Obamacare.

[...]

On the first day as president, I will issue waivers from Obamacare to all 50 states.

[...]

'OBAMACARE'​

As president, I will abolish it. And that will start with the easiest cut of all—I will eliminate Obamacare. And that is why I will fight to repeal it. Obamacare violates both those principles, and I will get rid of it. I will halt the expansion of government, and repeal Obamacare. I will improve healthcare by getting it to work more like a consumer market, and I will repeal and replace Obamacare. I will issue an executive order that directs the Secretary of Health and Human Services to grant a waiver from “Obamacare” to all 50 states. I will repeal it. He forced through Obamacare; I will repeal it. I will repeal Obamacare, and cut programs that we cannot afford. I will repeal Obamacare. He passed Obamacare; I will repeal Obamacare. I will take a different path. I will repeal Obamacare.

[...]

To do this, I will eliminate expensive non-essential programs like Obamacare, and I will work to reform and save Medicare and Social Security, in part by means-testing their benefits.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/08/30/us/politics/romney-i-will.html?_r=0

So, as president, I will begin with an equally big dose of certainty across our economy: By granting waivers to all fifty states, I will start the process of repealing Obamacare on Day 1.

[...]

What the Court did not do on its last day in session, I will do on my first day if elected president of the United States. And that is I will act to repeal Obamacare.

[...]

On the first day as president, I will issue waivers from Obamacare to all 50 states.

[...]

'OBAMACARE'​

As president, I will abolish it. And that will start with the easiest cut of all—I will eliminate Obamacare. And that is why I will fight to repeal it. Obamacare violates both those principles, and I will get rid of it. I will halt the expansion of government, and repeal Obamacare. I will improve healthcare by getting it to work more like a consumer market, and I will repeal and replace Obamacare. I will issue an executive order that directs the Secretary of Health and Human Services to grant a waiver from “Obamacare” to all 50 states. I will repeal it. He forced through Obamacare; I will repeal it. I will repeal Obamacare, and cut programs that we cannot afford. I will repeal Obamacare. He passed Obamacare; I will repeal Obamacare. I will take a different path. I will repeal Obamacare.

[...]

To do this, I will eliminate expensive non-essential programs like Obamacare, and I will work to reform and save Medicare and Social Security, in part by means-testing their benefits.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/08/30/us/politics/romney-i-will.html?_r=0

He can say he would eliminate it, but he couldn't do it without Congress.

( Ok, he could be like Obama and violate the law, but that is not his style)

[...]

[...]

[...]

'OBAMACARE'​

[...]

He can say he would eliminate it, but he couldn't do it without Congress.

( Ok, he could be like Obama and violate the law, but that is not his style)

Why quibble over minor points?

Are you majoring in minors?

Forum List

Back