Mitch McConnell: "“There are no good neo-Nazis" (Did you hear that, Mr. President?)

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
President Trump shouldn't have picked a fight with this guy. After Trump said there are many good people within the ranks of white nationalists in Charlottesville, McConnell responded:

“There are no good neo-Nazis, and those who espouse their views are not supporters of American ideals and freedoms,” McConnell said in a statement released by his press office.

“He’s basically saying f*** you to the president,” said one White House adviser when he was read McConnell’s statement by a reporter.

McConnell weighs in — 'There are no good neo-Nazis' — without mentioning Trump

I love this feud. :)

President Trump shouldn't have picked a fight with this guy. After Trump said there are many good people within the ranks of white nationalists in Charlottesville, McConnell responded:

“There are no good neo-Nazis, and those who espouse their views are not supporters of American ideals and freedoms,” McConnell said in a statement released by his press office.

“He’s basically saying f*** you to the president,” said one White House adviser when he was read McConnell’s statement by a reporter.

White nationalist and neo-NAZI are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. Can't be that slow a day for news OP, keep looking.

There are no good neo-nazis. True statement.
The problem we have is knowing who was who at the rally.

Were there neo-nazis at the rally? Certainly. Were they all? I doubt it.

Geez. We have no options, do we?

The Dems are overrun by marxist revolutionaries, the libertarian party is overrun by a truck-load of loons, and the GOP is the most powerless, useless party ever to be in full control of all branches of government. The GOP could have a super-majority of power and still find a way to fuck it all up. :laugh:

No incumbent should survive the 2018 election cycle.

Geez. We have no options, do we?

The Dems are overrun by marxist revolutionaries, the libertarian party is overrun by a truck-load of loons, and the GOP is the most powerless, useless party ever to be in full control of all branches of government. The GOP could have a super-majority of power and still find a way to fuck it all up. :laugh:

No incumbent should survive the 2018 election cycle.
But of course with the elite DNC media to protect the Marxist Ds and attack the dumb ass Rs, many Americans somehow think the Marxists are better.

There is little difference between a Nazi and a Marxist, but in America today, Marxists get a pass.

Except he did NOT say that.

BLM and neo-nazis are the same... just different sides of the same coin

Mitch is campaigning. I'm eager to see how it go's in '18. But Match has zero room to talk. He is in charge of the most unpopular group in the country. He would trash talk his dead mom if he thought it would get him anything.

It is overlooked but the hate wasn't directed only at blacks, there was plenty of Anti Semitism also.

When even Mitch McConnell is talking sense you know there's something strange going on!

BLM and neo-nazis are the same... just different sides of the same coin
Liar. You want that to be true so badly being the racist you are... but it isn't.

Which one would assume from neonazis.

It is overlooked but the hate wasn't directed only at blacks, there was plenty of Anti Semitism also.

Which one would assume from neonazis.

KKK are anti Semitic also. I saw them march in my hometown once about 20 years ago (alll 12 of them.)

White nationalist and neo-NAZI are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. Can't be that slow a day for news OP, keep looking.
A trout and a bass swimming in the same lake are two different fish, too, IDIOT, but they share the same waters. White supremacists, white separatists, white nationalists, neo-Nazis, et al, are all swimming in the same damn pond and they are all sharks; predators looking to carve out their own turf!

Awww. You think there is a feud. This is all organized and isn't slowing Trump down one bit.
What??? He said BOTH???
In the meantime, Adios MS-13. Now you're just a memory of another Kasich bad idea. :bye1:

There are no good homosexuals, either. They're perverts. In fact, among the authentic Nazis of Hitler's Germany, homosexuals and Nazis were often one and the same.

Forum List

Back