Truth or consequences, what is the reality concerning Charlottesville incident?

Select those you agree with. They're in pairs for opposite opinions

• Kessler, the organizer, is a white supremacist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kessler, the organizer, is NOT a white supremacist

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • KKK, NAZI etc. were invited by the organizer.

• KKK, NAZI etc. were NOT invited by the organizer.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Kessler was protesting the assault on history and white people by leftists.

• Kessler was NOT protesting the assault on history and white people by leftists. He's just racist.

• The leftists are innocent of any guilt.

• The leftists are NOT innocent of guilt.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • The leftists committed the majority of violent acts.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • The leftists DID NOT commit the majority of violent acts.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • All protesters (not counter protesters) attended because they're white supremacists.

• Many protesters (not counter protesters) attended who ARE NOT white supremacists.

• The police were told to stand down because their boss caved to liberal methods.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • The police were told to stand down because of wisdom.

• The first amendment must be revised so Kessler types cannot speak their opinion.

• The first amendment must be left standing. Liberals WILL NOT dictate new world order.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Liberals must be allowed to remove monuments etc. they find offensive.

• Liberals must NOT be allowed to remove monuments etc. they find offensive.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Some or all "minority" protests are okay, but white protests is white supremacy.

• Some or all "minority" protests are okay, and same applies to whites.

• Total voters
The only thing that really matters here is that Nazi scum should be opposed in no uncertain terms. Period. Talking about this mess as if racists actually have an argument only encourages them. The only argument should be which fist to use on their pasty fearful faces.

The only thing that really matters here is that Nazi scum should be opposed in no uncertain terms. Period. Talking about this mess as if racists actually have an argument only encourages them. The only argument should be which fist to use on their pasty fearful faces.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
I am so done trying to use reasonable arguments or appealing to their non-existent sense of compassion. Since they only understand hatred and violence it's the only tool to use against them. It's not like we didn't try talking to them as if they are actual human beings, time to put this scum on the run.

How come liberals havn't selected anything consistent with their narratives?

A. They don't believe in their BS when it's put into clear and plain terms.

B. They're afraid if they do select something consistent with their narrative they might recognize who they truly are, and that scares them.

C. They're just trolling (shucks), 24-7

D. It's their Constitutional right to not participate in their own exploitation.

E. They don't have the courage to acknowledge the error in their ways.

F. They're hypocrites and don't want to reveal so.

G. Other

Well, all respondents so far appear rational. Good answers, and non-answers would imply you don't know the facts to make judgement. Again, that's rational behavior.

Only answer that stood out for me is one respondent feels the left did not commit most of the violent acts. Based on just what I've seen on video, and perhaps because I recognize the left, I disagree. Either way, not a bad position to have.

And as you can see by the responses, nobody on the left chimed in consistent with the narratives they carry. To me that's telling, but I have to ask, what is their motivation?

Forum List

Back