Missouri hair stylist exposed more than 90 people to coronavirus

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Red State Imbeciles, who don’t care about anyone else.

A hair stylist in Missouri exposed 91 people to coronavirus by going into work for eight days despite showing symptoms for the illness.

The stylist, who was not identified, had contact with 84 customers and seven of her Great Clips coworkers, according to Clay Goddard, director of the Springfield-Greene County Health Department. The stylist worked May 12 through Wednesday and tested positive for COVID-19, but the worker’s current condition is unclear.

The hair stylist worked while sick,” he said. “I’m gong to be honest with you: We can’t have many more of these.”

Well, we'll know in about 2 weeks how well starting the country back up worked. Apparently, according to this article, not very well.

And the bad thing is that those people the hairdresser exposed could now be asymptomatic and not know they were carrying the virus and pass it around to hundreds of others.

It doesn't sound like she knew that she was sick with corona.

You'll have that kind of thing, the symptoms of the Wuhan Chop Fluey are very similar to other non-pandemic illnesses.

The "worker's" current condition is unclear? Why is it unclear? The hairdresser was just trying to make a living and unaware that she tested positive. How do you reconcile the governor of NY being responsible for the deaths of upward of 40,000 nursing home patients by forcing them to accept knowingly infected patients?

The "worker's" current condition is unclear? Why is it unclear? The hairdresser was just trying to make a living and unaware that she tested positive. How do you reconcile the governor of NY being responsible for the deaths of upward of 40,000 nursing home patients by forcing them to accept knowingly infected patients?
That's why they have telling folks "if you're sick, stay home".

What if you aren't sick? The hairdresser babe apparently wasn't aware that she tested positive. My guess is that the media's account that "her condition is unclear" is because she shows no symptoms. Before the crazy left gets all outraged by the possibility that a hairdresser might have unintentionally infected 80 customers they have to reconcile the fact that the governor of NY intentionally infected about 40,000 of the most vulnerable people in society when he ordered nursing homes to accept knowingly infected patients.

What if you aren't sick? The hairdresser babe apparently wasn't aware that she tested positive. My guess is that the media's account that "her condition is unclear" is because she shows no symptoms. Before the crazy left gets all outraged by the possibility that a hairdresser might have unintentionally infected 80 customers they have to reconcile the fact that the governor of NY intentionally infected about 40,000 of the most vulnerable people in society when he ordered nursing homes to accept knowingly infected patients.
She was symptomatic. That means she was sick.

I agree that the hairdresser should have definitely stayed home if she was symptomatic but I don't recall the link saying anything other than she tested positive. What do you do if you are in your 60's or 70's and don't test positive until the state authorities force you to share facilities with infected patients? Bend over and kiss your ass goodbye?

The Springfield-Greene County Health Department is notifying the public of potential exposures from COVID-19 positive individuals.

While symptomatic, our case worked as a hair stylist at the Great Clips at 1864 S. Glenstone Ave. on the following dates:

• Tuesday, May 12 (8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)
  • Wednesday, May 13 (8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.)
  • Thursday, May 14 (12 p.m. - 6 p.m.)
  • Friday, May 15 (1 p.m. - 6 p.m.)
  • Saturday, May 16 (8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.)
  • Sunday, May 17 (10 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
  • Tuesday, May 19 (12 p.m. - 6 p.m.)
  • Wednesday, May 20 (12 p.m. - 6 p.m.)
The individual and their clients were wearing face coverings. The 84 clients potentially directly exposed will be notified by the Health Department and be offered testing, as will seven coworkers.

It is the hope of the department that because face coverings were worn throughout this exposure timeline, no additional cases will result.

Anyone deemed not to be a close contact during this timeframe but were in this location during those dates and times is believed to be at very low risk.

These individuals are advised to watch for symptoms, but there is no need to self-quarantine or isolate unless symptoms develop.

They claim that the stylist had symptoms...............don't say what symptoms...........we don't know......we weren't there.....

Low probability of infection as everyone there wore masks.

I agree that the hairdresser should have definitely stayed home if she was symptomatic but I don't recall the link saying anything other than she tested positive. What do you do if you are in your 60's or 70's and don't test positive until the state authorities force you to share facilities with infected patients? Bend over and kiss your ass goodbye?
It very clearly states she was symptomatic and went to work anyway.

Criminally careless in my opinion.

It very clearly states she was symptomatic and went to work anyway.

Criminally careless in my opinion.
Yawn............only if she really really knew...........they didn't say she had a fever.....cough or what.......they just said it........

There were actually 2 that had it there if you keep reading up on it............

A hair stylist in Missouri exposed 91 people to coronavirus by going into work for eight days despite showing symptoms for the illness.

The stylist, who was not identified, had contact with 84 customers and seven of her Great Clips coworkers, according to Clay Goddard, director of the Springfield-Greene County Health Department. The stylist worked May 12 through Wednesday and tested positive for COVID-19, but the worker’s current condition is unclear.

The hair stylist worked while sick,” he said. “I’m gong to be honest with you: We can’t have many more of these.”

Oh my, they were exposed by the virus. Now if they were all healthy individuals, then they will get a sniffle, a sneeze, maybe a cough, and they they will be over it. Can go back to work, not having to live in fear, like a lazy fat, ugly obese liberal, who resides in their parents basement, and be productive making a living that supports their families.

Where was the outrage when the fags with HIV, decided they were going to give it to other fags for revenge infections?

LIES

Whenever a church or a beauty salon or a synagogue or just about any other place of worship or small business "reopens" against DEMOCRAT politician orders, then there's suddenly a mass outbreak of COVID-ZERO (btw that's COVID-19 without the virus). And that's mighty convenient for the anti-Christianity movement, state licensing agencies, and radical leftist reality deniers in general. It's just too "neat" and not at all coincidental. Of course, the left leaning media runs with these stories like a pack of starving wolves is bearing down on their heels. Get a life. You psycho leftist freaks have been doing your damnedest to destroy every aspect of American civilization for going on nine decades. Be proud, you nearly succeeded this time . . . not.

If this is a bad thing, can you show me your post about all those Cuomo, Whitmer, and Newsom not only exposed, but KILLED?

Can you show me that post?

Sadly not everyone can afford to do such a thing which is why they go to work any way. I have a co-worker who lost his mother less than two weeks ago. It didn't take him long to return to work because of how badly enough the paycheck is needed.

God bless you and him and the remaining members of his family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back