Missouri hair stylist exposed more than 90 people to coronavirus

The "worker's" current condition is unclear? Why is it unclear? The hairdresser was just trying to make a living and unaware that she tested positive. How do you reconcile the governor of NY being responsible for the deaths of upward of 40,000 nursing home patients by forcing them to accept knowingly infected patients?
That's why they have telling folks "if you're sick, stay home".
What if you aren't sick? The hairdresser babe apparently wasn't aware that she tested positive. My guess is that the media's account that "her condition is unclear" is because she shows no symptoms. Before the crazy left gets all outraged by the possibility that a hairdresser might have unintentionally infected 80 customers they have to reconcile the fact that the governor of NY intentionally infected about 40,000 of the most vulnerable people in society when he ordered nursing homes to accept knowingly infected patients.
And yet, it specifically says she WAS showing symptoms.

The "worker's" current condition is unclear? Why is it unclear? The hairdresser was just trying to make a living and unaware that she tested positive. How do you reconcile the governor of NY being responsible for the deaths of upward of 40,000 nursing home patients by forcing them to accept knowingly infected patients?
That's why they have telling folks "if you're sick, stay home".
What if you aren't sick? The hairdresser babe apparently wasn't aware that she tested positive. My guess is that the media's account that "her condition is unclear" is because she shows no symptoms. Before the crazy left gets all outraged by the possibility that a hairdresser might have unintentionally infected 80 customers they have to reconcile the fact that the governor of NY intentionally infected about 40,000 of the most vulnerable people in society when he ordered nursing homes to accept knowingly infected patients.
She was symptomatic. That means she was sick.
I agree that the hairdresser should have definitely stayed home if she was symptomatic but I don't recall the link saying anything other than she tested positive. What do you do if you are in your 60's or 70's and don't test positive until the state authorities force you to share facilities with infected patients? Bend over and kiss your ass goodbye?
It very clearly states she was symptomatic and went to work anyway.

Criminally careless in my opinion.

COVID symptoms are so generic they are basically useless.

Just like winger tards.

Sorry I don't speak ebonics. Try English.

Red State Imbeciles, who don’t care about anyone else.

A hair stylist in Missouri exposed 91 people to coronavirus by going into work for eight days despite showing symptoms for the illness.

The stylist, who was not identified, had contact with 84 customers and seven of her Great Clips coworkers, according to Clay Goddard, director of the Springfield-Greene County Health Department. The stylist worked May 12 through Wednesday and tested positive for COVID-19, but the worker’s current condition is unclear.

The hair stylist worked while sick,” he said. “I’m gong to be honest with you: We can’t have many more of these.”

How many people did she kill?

COVID patients are only contagious for 11 days after the first onset of symptoms
Gonna hafta call bullshit on that unless you can post up some proof.

If you had asked for a source before "Declaring bullshit", I would have gladly provided. Since you declared "Bullshit" you can kiss my ass.
Tards need to be spoon-fed everything.

Here's what I did.

1. Copy the claim
2. Paste into the google machine
3. Out pops the source(s)

BTW, 11 day is the LONGEST it was contagious

A hair stylist in Missouri exposed 91 people to coronavirus by going into work for eight days despite showing symptoms for the illness.

The stylist, who was not identified, had contact with 84 customers and seven of her Great Clips coworkers, according to Clay Goddard, director of the Springfield-Greene County Health Department. The stylist worked May 12 through Wednesday and tested positive for COVID-19, but the worker’s current condition is unclear.

The hair stylist worked while sick,” he said. “I’m gong to be honest with you: We can’t have many more of these.”

Good, maybe they'll all die and be spared you commies war.

You need a haircut.

How many people did she kill?
No matter how many, if any, it will not have been enough to placate the vermin scum.

Forum List

Back