Missouri hair stylist exposed more than 90 people to coronavirus

Pay sick people to stay home. Let healthy people work & play. Everyone in close contact indoors wear mask, wash hands & it will continue to drive down the Covid spread.

Red State Imbeciles, who don’t care about anyone else.

A hair stylist in Missouri exposed 91 people to coronavirus by going into work for eight days despite showing symptoms for the illness.

The stylist, who was not identified, had contact with 84 customers and seven of her Great Clips coworkers, according to Clay Goddard, director of the Springfield-Greene County Health Department. The stylist worked May 12 through Wednesday and tested positive for COVID-19, but the worker’s current condition is unclear.

The hair stylist worked while sick,” he said. “I’m gong to be honest with you: We can’t have many more of these.”

Hope all exposed are ok

The "worker's" current condition is unclear? Why is it unclear? The hairdresser was just trying to make a living and unaware that she tested positive. How do you reconcile the governor of NY being responsible for the deaths of upward of 40,000 nursing home patients by forcing them to accept knowingly infected patients?
That's why they have telling folks "if you're sick, stay home".
What if you aren't sick? The hairdresser babe apparently wasn't aware that she tested positive. My guess is that the media's account that "her condition is unclear" is because she shows no symptoms. Before the crazy left gets all outraged by the possibility that a hairdresser might have unintentionally infected 80 customers they have to reconcile the fact that the governor of NY intentionally infected about 40,000 of the most vulnerable people in society when he ordered nursing homes to accept knowingly infected patients.
She was symptomatic. That means she was sick.
I agree that the hairdresser should have definitely stayed home if she was symptomatic but I don't recall the link saying anything other than she tested positive. What do you do if you are in your 60's or 70's and don't test positive until the state authorities force you to share facilities with infected patients? Bend over and kiss your ass goodbye?
It very clearly states she was symptomatic and went to work anyway.

Criminally careless in my opinion.

COVID symptoms are so generic they are basically useless.

The "worker's" current condition is unclear? Why is it unclear? The hairdresser was just trying to make a living and unaware that she tested positive. How do you reconcile the governor of NY being responsible for the deaths of upward of 40,000 nursing home patients by forcing them to accept knowingly infected patients?
What if you aren't sick? The hairdresser babe apparently wasn't aware that she tested positive. My guess is that the media's account that "her condition is unclear" is because she shows no symptoms. Before the crazy left gets all outraged by the possibility that a hairdresser might have unintentionally infected 80 customers they have to reconcile the fact that the governor of NY intentionally infected about 40,000 of the most vulnerable people in society when he ordered nursing homes to accept knowingly infected patients.
I agree that the hairdresser should have definitely stayed home if she was symptomatic but I don't recall the link saying anything other than she tested positive. What do you do if you are in your 60's or 70's and don't test positive until the state authorities force you to share facilities with infected patients? Bend over and kiss your ass goodbye?

This is why they say "stay at home if you are sick" and not "stay at home if you have covid19".

Come on guys, it's not brain surgery. Use your heads.

Red State Imbeciles, who don’t care about anyone else.

A hair stylist in Missouri exposed 91 people to coronavirus by going into work for eight days despite showing symptoms for the illness.

The stylist, who was not identified, had contact with 84 customers and seven of her Great Clips coworkers, according to Clay Goddard, director of the Springfield-Greene County Health Department. The stylist worked May 12 through Wednesday and tested positive for COVID-19, but the worker’s current condition is unclear.

The hair stylist worked while sick,” he said. “I’m gong to be honest with you: We can’t have many more of these.”

Hope all exposed are ok
I’m ambivalent.

Actually, they have found 2 symptoms that are common to COVID 19, but not the flu or a cold. One of them is the loss of taste and smell, the other one is that blood vessels can burst at the extremities, resulting in something that looks like little red spots on your feet and hands.

They should send out the national guards to gather up all pets and tosses them into the incinerators.

Scientists and doctors have said that if your pet has the virus, then you are more than likely the one that gave it to them. If you gave it to them, then why should you kill them? Treating them makes more sense, because then you have your companion, and they are now resistant to the virus that YOU GAVE THEM.

This is why they say "stay at home if you are sick" and not "stay at home if you have covid19".

Come on guys, it's not brain surgery. Use your heads.

COVID patients are only contagious for 11 days after the first onset of symptoms so if she was "already showing symptoms" before she returned to work, she very well may not have exposed as many people alleged. Anyway, you blame the hair stylist. I blame the people getting their hair done. It isn't brain surgery. Use your head.

They should send out the national guards to gather up all pets and tosses them into the incinerators.

Scientists and doctors have said that if your pet has the virus, then you are more than likely the one that gave it to them. If you gave it to them, then why should you kill them? Treating them makes more sense, because then you have your companion, and they are now resistant to the virus that YOU GAVE THEM.
giphy.gif

A 38-year-old man in Wilson, Pennsylvania attempted a murder-suicide after losing his job. He opened fire on his girlfriend before fatally shooting himself on Monday. His girlfriend survived.

2 U.S. Air Force Academy cadets took their own lives after being quarantined on campus in Colorado Springs, CO. They were due to graduate in May.

Phones are ringing off the hook at suicide hotlines around the country in recent weeks. One Suicide Prevention Services hotline in Illinois does not have enough staff to field all the calls.

Actually, they have found 2 symptoms that are common to COVID 19, but not the flu or a cold. One of them is the loss of taste and smell, the other one is that blood vessels can burst at the extremities, resulting in something that looks like little red spots on your feet and hands.

I lose my sense of taste when I have a sinus infection. I really don't have a strong sense of smell at all. I think it is from being around cigarette smoke.

I've seen a conference of his at a air base asking the public why they don't want to wear a mask. But every time I see him around others. He himself isn't wearing one.
The media needs to slam him for being a hypocrite.
And I betcha that he doesn't wears a rubber when he comes in close contact with someone.

If you're not bleeding from the eyeballs, you should be back at work.

Well, we'll know in about 2 weeks how well starting the country back up worked. Apparently, according to this article, not very well.

And the bad thing is that those people the hairdresser exposed could now be asymptomatic and not know they were carrying the virus and pass it around to hundreds of others.

It's almost as if we never learn from our mistakes.

Just like winger tards.

Forum List

Back