Anybody want a haircut?

The VOR

Gold Member
May 8, 2011
I think I'll take a pass for now.

[[[ In this instance, the 84 customers exposed got services from the hairstylist at Great Clips, said Clay Goddard, director of the Springfield-Greene County Health Department. In addition to the customers, seven coworkers were also notified of exposure. ]]]

I use the same 2 girls for 15 years. They're on self/kinda/sorta lockdown too. Just us regulars in the rainforest. Nothing changed. No outsiders even long before Freedumbvid-19. No business signs. Word of mouth and out of their houses.We don't go into the big shitty. Never have. Same with 5 am breakfast. 2-3 women, same clients, same scenario. What world outside ?
I just went to the hardware and grocer. Girls in gloves cleaned up all the stuff and handed me the bags. Zero cases. Never will be.

One incident out of tens of thousands is no reason to change anything. There will always be outliers, irresponsible individuals and bad actors. Go to the salons, get your hair done and leave a BIG tip. They desperately need it.
Oh really, one incident out of tens of thousands? How did you come up with that bullshit number? I'm sure you just pulled it out of your ass like everything else you post.

I wonder how many of those 91 people that were exposed to it by that irresponsible business may have passed it on to other people.

One incident out of tens of thousands is no reason to change anything. There will always be outliers, irresponsible individuals and bad actors. Go to the salons, get your hair done and leave a BIG tip. They desperately need it.
Oh really, one incident out of tens of thousands? How did you come up with that bullshit number? I'm sure you just pulled it out of your ass like everything else you post.

I wonder how many of those 91 people that were exposed to it by that irresponsible business may have passed it on to other people.
We have all benignly passed it on to each other with the receiver never knew he got in and the passer never knew he sent it. That’s how it has worked for the 98.5% non serious/critical. The 1.5% that do get it bad are in trouble, the rest of us do not warrant being locked down over non fact based hysteria.

We have all benignly passed it on to each other with the receiver never knew he got in and the passer never knew he sent it. That’s how it has worked for the 98.5% non serious/critical. The 1.5% that do get it bad are in trouble, the rest of us do not warrant being locked down over non fact based hysteria.
What is your source for these numbers?

[[[ In this instance, the 84 customers exposed got services from the hairstylist at Great Clips, said Clay Goddard, director of the Springfield-Greene County Health Department. In addition to the customers, seven coworkers were also notified of exposure. ]]]
It’s just a cold for 80% of Americans

You're an absolute moron.

There is this cool thing called 'Google'. You just ask a question and *poof* the answer pops up.

Huh just facts

There is this cool thing called 'Google'. You just ask a question and *poof* the answer pops up.
An idiot's like you believe whatever google links you to.

Huh just facts
Like I said, you're just an absolute moron.

You are free to speculate, just like you worst case scenario speculate about everything else.

I'm getting my hair cut next week. I'll leave a little extra in the tip jar for people like you still hudled in their basement.

Last edited:

Huh just facts
Like I said, you're just an absolute moron.
Ad hominem noted

One of ten thousand does matter in hysteria land so let the blubbering begin.
Yep, and our buddy VOR has a MIND made of blubber, that's for sure. NOTHING of ANY intelligence has EVER been posted by this mentally challenged one.

You are free to speculate, just like you worst case scenario speculate about everything else.

I'm getting my hair cut next week. I'll leave a little extra in the tip jar for people like you still hudled in their basement.
I'm not huddled in my basement. But I do physically distance myself from others as much as possible, because I don't want to unnecessarily put myself or others at risk.

And yes, I do wear a mask when going to the supermarket, etc... Which I'm sure makes me weak in your mind.

One of ten thousand does matter in hysteria land so let the blubbering begin.
Yep, and our buddy VOR has a MIND made of blubber, that's for sure. NOTHING of ANY intelligence has EVER been posted by this mentally challenged one.
More of your usual nothing.

Forum List

Back