Missouri English teacher Kim Morrison fired after accusation of teaching Critical Race Theory, assigning a worksheet & book “Dear Martin” to students

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
This is what they’re up to

Once again, school leadership are unfairly punishing an educator who simply wants our children to know the truth!

FQa61-OWYAEXhNj

What is the main message of Dear Martin?

In Dear Martin, Nic Stone demonstrates how beneficial it is for people facing discrimination to have supportive relationships. Searching for guidance, Justyce addresses his diary entries to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., wanting to fortify himself against the hatred and insensitivity all around him by emulating Dr. King .Jul 29, 2019
Dear Martin Themes | LitCharts

Sounds like a really bad book for the white supremacist to tolerate. I know exactly how the hillbilly white trash feels I live in the area.

1650145423835.png

Haven't seen any Hollywood celebrities' or progressive Democrat Congressmen/women giving up all their wealth, wearing gunny sacks, and kissing the feet of those they call oppressed; and this teacher is continuing the oppression if she thinks she should retain her white privilege job so...

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 631629

Haven't seen any Hollywood celebrities' or progressive Democrat Congressmen/women giving up all their wealth, wearing gunny sacks, and kissing the feet of those they call oppressed; and this teacher is continuing the oppression if she thinks she should retain her white privilege job so...

*****SMILE*****

I have yet to see anyone who goes to a church that is wealthy that has given up their wealth to follow Christ, yet there they are claiming to believe in Jesus Christ.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
What is the main message of Dear Martin?

In Dear Martin, Nic Stone demonstrates how beneficial it is for people facing discrimination to have supportive relationships. Searching for guidance, Justyce addresses his diary entries to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., wanting to fortify himself against the hatred and insensitivity all around him by emulating Dr. King .Jul 29, 2019

Sounds like a really bad book for the white supremacist to tolerate. I know exactly how the hillbilly white trash feels I live in the area.
IMO we don't need to use blanket terms like 'police violence' any more than the now banned 'N' word.

View attachment 631629

*****SMILE*****

Second only to lies, hypocrisy is their most often empoyed method.

This is not teaching. This is indoctrination. The school did the right thing by firing the teacher.

Agreed. Any "teacher" that would hand out such a worksheet, should lose her license and be banned from teaching ever again.

I am totally good with fighting bad stuff. But when blowing your house to bits to get a singular mouse running through a hole in wainscoting...borders on obsessive compulsive or plain stupidity. Racism? What fucking racism? We where just fine in 2017 and in the "post racial' stage, then the Dems/legacy media dialed into this weird ass BLM/ANTIFA anti cop anti white vibe. What the hell?

Forum List

Back