Mission Accomplished!!! My liberal pro-Hillary daughter will not be voting!!!

I have had many discussions with my liberal pro-Hillary daughter about this election, and she has finally told me today she will not be voting!!!

Mission accomplished!!!

I urge all of you to talk to your liberal friends and family and urge them NOT to vote!!!

Convince them, which I did, that Hillary Clinton is such a bad person that she is NOT worth voting for, even if that means Trump is elected President instead.
you have been played rook.....
:haha:

Its okay, I voted enough for both of us.

Thank you. I, too, voted six times. One of the times I even voted as DuShawntee Jackson.

I always write in Calvin Coolidge on my 12 ballot. He was my favorite President from History.
Relaxed and rested and raring to go after your vaca, I see.

Had my first taste of Tequila ever on the ship. The waiters from the Mexican Restaurant Sabor on the Liberty of the Seas held a guacamole and tequila class and we were able to sample tequilas from different parts of Mexico. The winner?

Did you like it? I had an unfortunate incident involving a Tequila Sunrise when I was 18 and I have never since been able to abide even the smell of the stuff. But until then it was shots with a wedge of lemon and a dash of salt. Fiery stuff.

That just it; it didn’t need the much ballyhooed salt or wedge. It was smooth as syrup. Had two other shots at the Bolero Bar that evening.

I have had many discussions with my liberal pro-Hillary daughter about this election, and she has finally told me today she will not be voting!!!

Mission accomplished!!!

I urge all of you to talk to your liberal friends and family and urge them NOT to vote!!!

Convince them, which I did, that Hillary Clinton is such a bad person that she is NOT worth voting for, even if that means Trump is elected President instead.
you have been played rook.....
:haha:
do you also pick your daughters friends?....will you pick the guy she marries?....

Mission accomplished!!!

Awesome! Good job dad! You did your job congrats!

Mission accomplished!!!

Interesting.............you wore your daughter down so that she wouldn't vote.

Now, you're encouraging others to stop people from voting for Hillary, by telling them not to vote at all.

Isn't that a form of voter suppression?
Its called saving America from the idiots that are allowed to vote without knowing a damn thing about what they are voting for.There need to be tests passed before people are allowed to vote.I would do the same thing. Only people I could possibly would vote for the bitch is my 2 mothers daughters but I have NOTHING to do with either of them and both live in a red state that isn't even tilting blue so I could care less!

Mission accomplished!!!

Congratulations on being an absolutely terrible parent.
True. If he was a better parent his daughter would be a Republican.

I will only encourage my child to be informed. I will not influence in either direction.

Mission accomplished!!!

Congratulations on being an absolutely terrible parent.
True. If he was a better parent his daughter would be a Republican.
LOL, what a faggot you are bripat.

Mission accomplished!!!

Here's a thought....
Your daughter if she has a brain tells you want you want to hear so you will stop berating her....
And she votes for whoever SHE wants to vote for...
It is her vote and not yours....

Of course not....I'm just making fun of the allegations of wide spread voter fraud and fools who believe it; like you.

Right wingers have not only lost this election, but their sense of humor also (in some cases, it was the ONLY "sense" they might have had,)

I can't think of a more anti-American thing to do than to encourage your own children not to vote. OP is an absolute scumbag. What a pathetic, sorry excuse for a father.

If you hate the USA so much, then get the fuck out of here. Move to Somalia where you'll be happy. Asshole.

Look, I'll be the last one to defend the rooker but people need to not think of elections as bloodsport. Your vote is important and I think you are disgracing yourself if you do not use it. However, lets put it in perspective. Standing up in a public forum and voting is as close as most of us get to stepping into the arena of public discourse. And yes, it is infinite degrees more important than writing on a message board. But even then, it is a very passive way to effect change.

I doubt it is the case with rooker who seems to be a few enchiladas short of combo platter but one would do the nation a much greater service to teach their kids and they themseve to become active members of the policy making apparatus. This means engagement more than once every 2 or 4 years. It means showing up for board meetings, writing well-developed letters to elected officials, taking part in hearings etc... Any of those is superior to casting your one vote. Put another way, if you could stop that $195M bond proposal from getting on the ballot, you don't have to vote for it.

Now, once it is there, you should inform yourself of the pros and cons and vote your conscience. But there are a great many ways to become more involved than voting.

It's also helpful to remember that your opponent isn't your enemy; Ignorance is. It isn't until they employ ignorance as a tool that you should hold them in contempt because they are not only wasting your time, they are spreading a gospel of dishonesty. That is what makes this upcoming coronation of HRC so satisfying. Trump's supporters here have constantly and deliberately posted stuff they know is false from websites they know to be dubious and when called on it; they act as if it is a matter of, "Hey, I just posted it; I'm not responsible."

Forum List

Back