Missing Migrant Children Being Funneled Through Christian Adoption Agency

Incredible!! I finding it hard to believe but I fact checked it and also determined that this source is "least biased

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased sources.

Notes: Patheos is a non-denominational, non-partisan online media company providing information and commentary from various religious and nonreligious perspectives. With that said, this source is very hard to classify on a right-left perspective. Patheos has 450 writers/bloggers covering 11 different religious categories including paganism and atheism. Obviously there is a lot of opinion on this website, but because they cover all perspectives in one place we give them a least biased rating. However, any individual writer on this website may possess left, right bias or advocate for pseudoscience. It is up to the reader to decide on the bias of each writer. (D. Van Zandt 11/18/2016)

Now for the story:

Report: Missing Migrant Children Being Funneled Through Christian Adoption Agency
The Trump administration says it can’t reunite missing migrant children with their families; instead, many of the children are being shipped to a Christian adoption agency with ties to Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.

Earlier this week the Trump administration told a federal court that it would require too much effort to reunite migrant children with their parents. Associated Press reports:

The Trump administration says it would require extraordinary effort to reunite what may be thousands of migrant children who have been separated from their parents and, even if it could, the children would likely be emotionally harmed.

Devos!! I already knew that this woman was morally defective but this is even further over the top than I ever could have imagined! What will become of these children? And, Does DeVos not know of this? Another of many travesties of the Trump gang. They must be made to pay.

Incredible!! I finding it hard to believe but I fact checked it and also determined that this source is "least biased

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased sources.

Notes: Patheos is a non-denominational, non-partisan online media company providing information and commentary from various religious and nonreligious perspectives. With that said, this source is very hard to classify on a right-left perspective. Patheos has 450 writers/bloggers covering 11 different religious categories including paganism and atheism. Obviously there is a lot of opinion on this website, but because they cover all perspectives in one place we give them a least biased rating. However, any individual writer on this website may possess left, right bias or advocate for pseudoscience. It is up to the reader to decide on the bias of each writer. (D. Van Zandt 11/18/2016)

Now for the story:

Report: Missing Migrant Children Being Funneled Through Christian Adoption Agency
The Trump administration says it can’t reunite missing migrant children with their families; instead, many of the children are being shipped to a Christian adoption agency with ties to Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.

Earlier this week the Trump administration told a federal court that it would require too much effort to reunite migrant children with their parents. Associated Press reports:

The Trump administration says it would require extraordinary effort to reunite what may be thousands of migrant children who have been separated from their parents and, even if it could, the children would likely be emotionally harmed.

Devos!! I already knew that this woman was morally defective but this is even further over the top than I ever could have imagined! What will become of these children? And, Does DeVos not know of this? Another of many travesties of the Trump gang. They must be made to pay.

Look what they get when they graduate.....

41wDnMpxy7L._AC_US200_.jpg

So much for future Dem voters.....

This isn't new. There are more than several liberal faith-based agencies, primarily Catholic, who are getting paid by the government to relocate immigrant kids. These are basically agencies that are associated with those church denominations who are onboard with cultural Marxism, interfaith dialogue, homosexual marriages, gay pastors, etc.

They're basically community organizations for social justice, and are preaching all kinds of false non-biblical doctrine. The Methodist church has developed a schism, and is going that BS right now.

This isn't new. There are more than several liberal faith-based agencies, primarily Catholic, who are getting paid by the government to relocate immigrant kids. These are basically agencies that are associated with those church denominations who are onboard with cultural Marxism, interfaith dialogue, homosexual marriages, gay pastors, etc.

They're basically community organizations for social justice, and are preaching all kinds of false non-biblical doctrine. The Methodist church has developed a schism, and is going that BS right now.
What in the name of fuck are you talking about!??

Open borders are a windfall for Human Traffickers.
Democrats need to grow a conscience.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...raffickers_in_their_immigration_proposal.html
Can you do nothing more than mindlessly parrot the idiotic right wing talking point about open borders? Apparently not.

Those so-called "religious charity organizations" are getting big money from the government. They love open borders, you ignorant hillbilly.

Jesus, grow yourself a brain already.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...raffickers_in_their_immigration_proposal.html
Can you do nothing more than mindlessly parrot the idiotic right wing talking point about open borders? Apparently not.

Those so-called "religious charity organizations" are getting big money from the government. They love open borders, you ignorant hillbilly.

Hillbilly!!?? Born and bread in New York City, Dude. Now, perhaps you could dispense with the childish insults and actually explain, and document what you're talking about? I am open to all possibilities.

Hillbilly!!?? Born and bread in New York City, Dude. Now, perhaps you could dispense with the childish insults and actually explain, and document what you're talking about? I am open to all possibilities.

Government Partnerships With Faith-Based Organizations: Looking Back, Moving Forward

Religious Agencies and Refugee Resettlement

Christian Charities Profit from Muslim Refugee Resettlement

ACLU Tries To Drag Catholic Charities Into Illegal Immigrant Abortions

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...cd5110-9860-11e5-aca6-1ae3be6f06d2_story.html

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

President Obama Signs Executive Order to Implement Reform Recommendations of the President’s Advisory Council on Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships

More than 750 Faith Leaders and Faith Organizations Decry Low Refugee Arrivals - GreaterAs1

FACT SHEET: The Federal Role in Immigrant & Refugee Integration

Refugee Resettlement: The Lucrative Business of Serving Immigrants

Now for the story:

Where are the parents?

Now for the story:

Where are the parents?

Their parents made it into the country and have disappeared into the general population. They can always have more kids.

Now for the story:

Where are the parents?

Their parents made it into the country and have disappeared into the general population. They can always have more kids.

The libs act like the parents are standing in line somewhere, looking for their kids.

Now for the story:

Where are the parents?

The libs act like the parents are standing in line somewhere, looking for their kids.

Nope, they're Mexicans. They don't give a crap about them except for the fact that the kids got them in this country.

They can always have more.

What would you rather do with child victims of human trafficking? Give them back to pedo rings, or perform a post-birth abortion?
Pedo rings!?? What the fuck are you taking about, Slick?

Pe-do-phile rings and sex trafficking of young women too.

Why do you think they enter illegally instead of at a border entry point?

But, keep lobbying for human traffickers and run on that for the 2020 platform. We’ll see if America is really that morally bankrupt.

Now for the story:

This is outrageous!! Deport them already.

Forum List

Back