Miranda - McVeigh Vs. Shahzad

OK......I want to be the first to officially nominate Young Lefty for the USMessageBaords first "Stupidest Boardmember" award!!!!

Now........mind you, this forum has a good share of liberals who are just naive but this guy is just a complete dummy. He'd gladly buy a package of dog doo for $1,000.00 if you packaged it up just right!!!

s0n.......like Ive said before.........you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of your league over here. Its kinda like a double A baseball player being brought up to the show. They pwn themselves real quick.

Again.........I highly suggest going over and spending a couple of years posting up some of the adolescent viewpoints over at People.com first!!!

repost do to some necessary editorializing..............

Again, thanks for keeping it classy and responding to the original point of the thread..Greatly appriciated. I nominate you for an award too.."Smartass of the day!"
smart%20ass%20webdesign.jpg

Question: Why didn't we see an effort to keep terrorist suspects from being read their rights when Timothy McVeigh blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, that we see now with the capturing of Faisal Shahzad? Wasn't McVeigh just as much a threat to us as Shahzad? Could this be the reason?:
He looks like us:
tim.jpg

He doesn't:
1379224.jpg

It's the only reasonable explanation. Either that or certain politicians are just trying to cast doubt on President Obama's handling of Shahzad. Look at the shoe bomber..He was read his rights without any objection from the right. So it's either racism or blatant hypocrisy.

There is Absolutely NO Comparison based upon ANYTHING. OP? You're an IDIOT. Get used to the newly-found Moniker courtesy of *ME*

Why are you so dum- Oh never mind, you listen to squeaky voice Levin don't you? That explains alot. Please answer the question (nothing else is needed..thanks for offering tho) -- What is the difference in Richard Reid and Tim McVeigh getting read their Miranda Rights, and reading them to Shahzad. They are all three U.S. citizens

Last edited:
I'm going with the "you're a blatant fuckwit" response.

Thanks for playing.

Your as good at dodging the question as Limbaugh was at dodging military service.

Translation? I haven't a good defense so I defer to someone that wasn't even the topic of my ill-fated Thread.

what defense does he need? none of you have answered his question. but you do seem to be in a full tizzy.

i think that's one for the young'un.

Your as good at dodging the question as Limbaugh was at dodging military service.

Translation? I haven't a good defense so I defer to someone that wasn't even the topic of my ill-fated Thread.

what defense does he need? none of you have answered his question. but you do seem to be in a full tizzy.

It's something I've seen alot around here..Attack the messanger instead of talking about the message. Typical Conservative fer' ya.

I'm sorry to break the news but..I have to go after a few more posts. I guess we will resume this love-fest when I return tomorrow? Until then, keep keeping it classy! Oh, and answering the questions presented to you! Peace! <3

It's something I've seen alot around here..Attack the messanger instead of talking about the message. Typical Conservative fer' ya.

Wrong. Your 'Message' is at question here. The two "subjects" are of NO comparison based upon their known history.

Sorry sonny...you lose by virtue of being intellectually dishonest.

As usual? You're talking out of your twat. Go somewhere that you make sense. And hint? It ain't HERE.

When the messenger comes up with a message worth talking about, then it gets talked about.

Adolescent race baiting doesn't clear the bar.

Typical Con?

:eusa_eh:

It happens quite a lot.. from both sides.

Jus sayin'

As usual? You're talking out of your twat. Go somewhere that you make sense. And hint? It ain't HERE.

aaaa.jpg

Love you Mr. T!! :lol:

and yet i keep making you look stupid.

feel free to answer his question any time now.

we'll wait.

hint: you can't... because you don't know what you're talking about. :lol:

maybe remedial reading would help you?

nah... who are we kidding. :cuckoo:

Typical Con?

:eusa_eh:

It happens quite a lot.. from both sides.

Jus sayin'

it does... but it happens more with the right... and they like doing it in tandem. they think that picking on someone en mass without answering a simple question makes them look ok. personally, i think they just look like imbeciles, because the question was a legitimate one.

Forum List

Back