Minority Unemployment Has Dropped 18% Since Trump Took Office

Thanks Obama:

5060-1501502757-bbfe637d823e7c43e7014a15647dd0ba.jpg

Obama did amazing in spite of the GOP who put their hate over the good of the country.

Such sad and pathetic people.
Under 44 he had 1.3 trillion in deficit. Each and every year after that it was 1.9 trillion. Hate to even consider what it would have been if they had gone along with everything he wanted.

Why do you keep repeating this lie?

2009 $1,413
2010 $1,294
2011 $1,300
2012 $1,087
2013 $679
2014 $485
2015 $438
2016 $585
2017 $665 (Trump's first year)

Trump signed an historic tax cut bill, got rid of hundreds of Dem jobs killing regulations, cut deals with companies to bring jobs back to America, used tariffs to bring jobs back to America, and replaced Obama era political appointees in government agencies. This is where you say but but but...but :auiqs.jpg:

Taxes, ie tariffs, don’t bring jobs back to America.

Trump just teamed up with Governor Walker in Wisconsin to bring in 13,000 jobs $52 billion in revenue fool, stop watching CNN.

Fake news! Foxconn has a habit of promising big and then never producing, just ask Brazil. The state gave away the farm in subsidies that even with the best case scenario will take them till 2043 to break even!

It was a ground breaking ceremony dummy, Trump, governor Walker, and the CEO were in attendance.

Yes there was, it was the numbers that you lied about, or that you parroted since you are not smart enough to know they are not true.

I know the numbers and I know the numbers triggered you. :itsok:

Taxes, ie tariffs, don’t bring jobs back to America.

Trump just teamed up with Governor Walker in Wisconsin to bring in 13,000 jobs $52 billion in revenue fool, stop watching CNN.

Fake news! Foxconn has a habit of promising big and then never producing, just ask Brazil. The state gave away the farm in subsidies that even with the best case scenario will take them till 2043 to break even!

It was a ground breaking ceremony dummy, Trump, governor Walker, and the CEO were in attendance.

Yes there was, it was the numbers that you lied about, or that you parroted since you are not smart enough to know they are not true.

The numbers are bullshit, but you are not smart enough to know it, Trump said it so it is true to you Trump butt sniffers.

The numbers are bullshit, but you are not smart enough to know it, Trump said it so it is true to you Trump butt sniffers.
Dufus, read the OP.

Thanks Obama:

Obama did amazing in spite of the GOP who put their hate over the good of the country.

Under 44 he had 1.3 trillion in deficit. Each and every year after that it was 1.9 trillion. Hate to even consider what it would have been if they had gone along with everything he wanted.

2009 $1,413
2010 $1,294
2011 $1,300
2012 $1,087
2013 $679
2014 $485
2015 $438
2016 $585
I assume that you can read and consider business insider a decent media outlet. Here's how much debt the US government added under President Obama. So I am not sure where you got your information from but I at least have a credible source.

Dufus, read the OP.

I read the OP dumbfuck, those are not the numbers I was talking about being BS.

As for the OP, just one more continuation of what has been happening for the past 6 years.

Thanks Obama:

2009 $1,413
2010 $1,294
2011 $1,300
2012 $1,087
2013 $679
2014 $485
2015 $438
2016 $585
I assume that you can read and consider business insider a decent media outlet. Here's how much debt the US government added under President Obama. So I am not sure where you got your information from but I at least have a credible source.

I can read and I do like the BI, too bad you lack the ability to comprehend what they are printing.

Here are the actual deficit numbers by year...

Is the U.S. Deficit Really That Bad?

US Federal Deficit by Year - plus charts and analysis

Also, if he added 1.3 his first year and 1.9 every year after his total would have been 14.6 trillion, not 9 trillion that your BI link correctly states.

Now suddenly Democrats are saying that low unemployment is bad and hurts the economy. Thanks 44 you have proven those in charge of the party don't know whether to praise you or hate you.

Dufus, read the OP.

I read the OP dumbfuck, those are not the numbers I was talking about being BS.

As for the OP, just one more continuation of what has been happening for the past 6 years.
Uze cantz reedz.

People know their own economic situation and that of their friends.

Now suddenly Democrats are saying that low unemployment is bad and hurts the economy. Thanks 44 you have proven those in charge of the party don't know whether to praise you or hate you.

The Dems are a pitiful bunch right now, that is for sure. Between this and losing seats to stop the SCOTUS nominee, just so they can vote again in Nov...what the fuck are these morons thinking?

Thanks Obama:

2009 $1,413
2010 $1,294
2011 $1,300
2012 $1,087
2013 $679
2014 $485
2015 $438
2016 $585

I can read and I do like the BI, too bad you lack the ability to comprehend what they are printing.

Also, if he added 1.3 his first year and 1.9 every year after his total would have been 14.6 trillion, not 9 trillion that your BI link correctly states.
I assume you ran the numbers you gave. Adding in the number you gave for Trump still leaves about two trillion shy. Of course I am not use to doing the "new" math. Maybe there is a special operation only Democrats can do that makes them come out.

Thanks Obama:

2009 $1,413
2010 $1,294
2011 $1,300
2012 $1,087
2013 $679
2014 $485
2015 $438
2016 $585

I assume you ran the numbers you gave. Adding in the number you gave for Trump still leaves about two trillion shy. Of course I am not use to doing the "new" math. Maybe there is a special operation only Democrats can do that makes them come out.

Another moron that cannot admit when they made a mistake....how boring

The numbers are bullshit?? I tell you what lib I'll just believe president Trump, governor Walker, and the CEO who gave us the numbers vs your personal hate opinions okay :itsok:

2009 $1,413
2010 $1,294
2011 $1,300
2012 $1,087
2013 $679
2014 $485
2015 $438
2016 $585

Another moron that cannot admit when they made a mistake....how boring
Oh I am willing to admit that I had my numbers wrong. I was just pointing out that yours are not right either. But of course it is more convenient to call me a moron then in fact look at the numbers and realize that you did not post proper numbers either. Even a cursory addition would tell you you are too low.

Thanks Obama:

Under 44 he had 1.3 trillion in deficit his first year. Each and every year after that it was 1.9 trillion. Hate to even consider what it would have been if they had gone along with everything he wanted.
the Rich were too rich to fail, unlike the Poor who have to "work or die".

Forum List

Back