Lies, Damn Lies….and Obama Lies

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
The Left.....just no sense of irony.

Every time I read one of their posts claiming Trump lies, I shake my head so rapidly, you could blend paint colors in my mouth….

Trump lies???? I mean…really….after Hussein Obama, how can anyone… ….anyone……use the term ’lie’ about anyone else????

Check out the Obama-Lies hit parade….

1.” "We can't drill our way out of this problem." Any time he talks about energy, he trots out that phrase. Whatever the problem, increasing domestic oil supply is never the solution. In 2012, when running for re-election, the president declared: "Even if we drilled every square inch of this country right now, we're going to be relying on other countries for oil."
The Daily Bulletin - December 8, 2014 | RealClearEnergy

“Sorry, Mr. President: Turns Out We Can Drill Our Way to Lower Gas Prices Sorry, Mr. President: Turns Out We Can Drill Our Way to Lower Gas Prices - American Energy Alliance

Could his lies about drilling have anything to do with this???

“Obama's OMB ignores document subpoena; Upton/Stearns House panel says Monday morning or else…The subpoena is for thousands of documents requested months ago by the committee's Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations concerning OMB's evaluation of a Department of Energy economic stimulus program loan guarantee worth $535 million for Solyndra, Inc.,…” http://www.sfexaminer.com/blogs/bel...ocument-subpoena-uptonstearns-house-panel-say

[The Democrats give government loans to their pals companies.....solar corps....and then the pals kick back 'donations.' Sooo...better lie about fossil fuels.]

2. Obama…a supporter of infanticide…which is why he lies to support Planned Parenthood.

“....on abortion, Obama is an extremist. He has opposed the Supreme Court decision that finally upheld the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act against that form of infanticide. Most startlingly, for a professed humanist, Obama – in the Illinois Senate – also voted against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act.

I have reported on several of those cases when, before the abortion was completed, an alive infant was suddenly in the room. It was disposed of as a horrified nurse who was not necessarily pro-life followed the doctors’ orders to put the baby in a pail or otherwise get rid of the child.” Infanticide candidate for president

…who has stated that he didn’t want his daughters ‘punished’ with a baby…..told this lie:

You’ve got issues like Planned Parenthood, where that organization provides millions of women cervical-cancer screenings, mammograms, all kinds of basic health care.”— President Obama during an interview on “The Tonight Show,” Oct. 24, 2012

The president has suggested time and again that Planned Parenthood directly provides mammograms, but the organization only offers referrals and helps women find financial resources for the exams. This suggests an intentional attempt to mislead voters…
Obama’s ‘Tonight Show’ remark: Planned Parenthood provides mammograms

Want more Obama whoppers????

Lots of 'em.....

Coming right up…..

3. It is well known that, without the black vote, the Democrats would never win a national election….so, this pandering by Obama is to be expected:

Get this lie:
“’more black men languish in prison in America than attend college.” Obama

"the most frequently quoted statistic about black men in the United States."

It's also dead wrong.

“The Census estimates that approximately 18,508,926 people in the U.S. population are black males, of all ages. In 2013, 1,437,363 were in college, according to the National Center for Educational Statistics.

The Bureau of Justice Statistics' National Prisoner Statistics Program reports that in that same year, 526,000 were in state or federal prisons, and, as of mid-year 2013, 219,660 were in local jails, making for a total of about 745,000 behind bars. “ The myth that there are more black men in prison than in college, debunked in one chart

What makes it a worse lie, is how truly unconcerned Obama is about blacks: Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

He just cares about power....and hates everybody.

Think about the suckers who voted for this fraud.

Trump lies???? I mean…really….after Hussein Obama, how can anyone… ….anyone……use the term ’lie’ about anyone else????
Yep, Obama broke the mold when it comes to liars. .... :lol: :lol:

obama-pants-on-fire.jpg

You can keep your doctor...…….PERIOD!
You can keep your healthcare plan...…...PERIOD!
Shovel Ready Jobs
You didn't build that!
It was about a YouTube video
If I had a son, he could have looked like Trayvon
"I don’t know – not having been there and not seeing all the facts – what role race played in that, but I think it’s fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two that the Cambridge police acted stupidly" (no facts but they acted stupidly????)

Every time I read one of their posts claiming Trump lies, I shake my head so rapidly, you could blend paint colors in my mouth….

1.” "We can't drill our way out of this problem." Any time he talks about energy, he trots out that phrase. Whatever the problem, increasing domestic oil supply is never the solution. In 2012, when running for re-election, the president declared: "Even if we drilled every square inch of this country right now, we're going to be relying on other countries for oil."

“Sorry, Mr. President: Turns Out We Can Drill Our Way to Lower Gas Prices Sorry, Mr. President: Turns Out We Can Drill Our Way to Lower Gas Prices - American Energy Alliance

“Obama's OMB ignores document subpoena; Upton/Stearns House panel says Monday morning or else…The subpoena is for thousands of documents requested months ago by the committee's Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations concerning OMB's evaluation of a Department of Energy economic stimulus program loan guarantee worth $535 million for Solyndra, Inc.,…” http://www.sfexaminer.com/blogs/bel...ocument-subpoena-uptonstearns-house-panel-say

[The Democrats give government loans to their pals companies.....solar corps....and then the pals kick back 'donations.' Sooo...better lie about fossil fuels.]

2. Obama…a supporter of infanticide…which is why he lies to support Planned Parenthood.

“....on abortion, Obama is an extremist. He has opposed the Supreme Court decision that finally upheld the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act against that form of infanticide. Most startlingly, for a professed humanist, Obama – in the Illinois Senate – also voted against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act.

I have reported on several of those cases when, before the abortion was completed, an alive infant was suddenly in the room. It was disposed of as a horrified nurse who was not necessarily pro-life followed the doctors’ orders to put the baby in a pail or otherwise get rid of the child.” Infanticide candidate for president

…who has stated that he didn’t want his daughters ‘punished’ with a baby…..told this lie:

You’ve got issues like Planned Parenthood, where that organization provides millions of women cervical-cancer screenings, mammograms, all kinds of basic health care.”— President Obama during an interview on “The Tonight Show,” Oct. 24, 2012

The president has suggested time and again that Planned Parenthood directly provides mammograms, but the organization only offers referrals and helps women find financial resources for the exams. This suggests an intentional attempt to mislead voters…

Lots of 'em.....

Coming right up…..

Neither 1 of these are lies. The first statement was taken out of context. Eventually, the world will run out of fossil fuels. What then, Einstein?

The 2nd 1 is a matter of semantics. So Planned Parenthood helps women get mammograms instead of directly providing them. Big Deal. It's not like Trump claiming Obama was born in Kenya.

Man, you are such a stupid shmuck. Weak...very weak.

Lots of 'em.....

Coming right up…..

Neither 1 of these are lies. The first statement was taken out of context. Eventually, the world will run out of fossil fuels. What then, Einstein?

The 2nd 1 is a matter of semantics. So Planned Parenthood helps women get mammograms instead of directly providing them. Big Deal. It's not like Trump claiming Obama was born in Kenya.

" Eventually, the world will run out of fossil fuels. What then, Einstein?"

I'd suggest that you post only on topics you are conversant with.....but, then you'd be mute.

1. There is every reason to believe that we have far more energy reserves than the Krugman states:

a. The 2008 USGS assessment estimated 3.0 to 4.3 billion barrels of undiscovered, technically recoverable oil in the U.S. portion of the Bakken Formation, elevating it to a “world-class” accumulation. The estimate had a mean value of 3.65 billion barrels. The USGS routinely conducts updates to oil and gas assessments when significant new information is available, such as new understanding of a resource basin’s geology or when advances in technology occur for drilling and production…. The 2008 USGS assessment showed a 25-fold increase in the amount of technically recoverable oil as compared to the agency's 1995 estimate of 151 million barrels of oil.
Bakken Formation Oil Assessment in North Dakota Montana will be updated by U.S. Geological Survey

b. Oil giant BP says it has made a "giant" new oil discovery in its fields in the Gulf of Mexico…. BP said the discovery, amounting to more than three billion barrels, would "support the continuing growth of our deepwater Gulf of Mexico business into the second half of the next decade".
BBC NEWS Business BP in giant new oil discovery

c. According to theUS Geological Survey, the Arctic sea floor has 13% of the world's undiscovered "conventional" oil reserves and 30% of undiscovered natural-gas reserves.
Oil-Drilling Trade-Offs Keystone for Alaska

2. The largest oil deposit ever found in America was just discovered in Texas
The US Geological Survey said Tuesday that it found what could be the largest deposit of untapped oil ever discovered in America.

An estimated average of 20 billion barrels of oil and 1.6 billion barrels of natural gas liquids are available for the taking in the Wolfcamp shale, which is in the Midland Basin portion of Texas' Permian Basin.

The largest oil deposit ever found in America was just discovered in Texas

3. There is every reason to believe that we have far more energy reserves than the government estimates.
  1. The 2008 USGS assessment estimated 3.0 to 4.3 billion barrels of undiscovered, technically recoverable oil in the U.S. portion of the Bakken Formation, elevating it to a “world-class” accumulation. The estimate had a mean value of 3.65 billion barrels. The USGS routinely conducts updates to oil and gas assessments when significant new information is available, such as new understanding of a resource basin’s geology or when advances in technology occur for drilling and production…. The 2008 USGS assessment showed a 25-fold increase in the amount of technically recoverable oil as compared to the agency's 1995 estimate of 151 million barrels of oil. Bakken Formation Oil Assessment in North Dakota, Montana will be updated by U.S. Geological Survey
  2. Oil giant BP says it has made a "giant" new oil discovery in its fields in the Gulf of Mexico…. BP said the discovery, amounting to more than three billion barrels, would "support the continuing growth of our deepwater Gulf of Mexico business into the second half of the next decade". BBC NEWS | Business | BP in 'giant' new oil discovery
  3. According to the US Geological Survey, the Arctic sea floor has 13% of the world's undiscovered "conventional" oil reserves and 30% of undiscovered natural-gas reserves. Oil-Drilling Trade-Offs: Keystone for Alaska | OilPrice.com
The Marcellus Shale [Pennsylvania, Oho, New York] could be one of the USA's most promising natural gas...that the Marcellus might contain more than 500 trillion cubic feet of natural gas. ... Marcellus Shale: Results Continue to Amaze Geologists

Sooooo......you're pretty much a moron.....I mean, Obama voter, huh?

Lots of 'em.....

Coming right up…..

of semantics. So Planned Parenthood helps women get mammograms instead of directly providing them. Big Deal. It's not like Trump claiming Obama was born in Kenya.

"The 2nd 1 is a matter of semantics. So Planned Parenthood helps women get mammograms"

Not only am I 100 %....Obama lied when he said....many times.....that Planned Parenthood gives mammograms....

.....but the WaPo nailed him on it, too.....

You're lookin' pretty lame, huh?

Lots of 'em.....

Coming right up…..

I'd suggest that you post only on topics you are conversant with.....but, then you'd be mute.

1. There is every reason to believe that we have far more energy reserves than the Krugman states:

a. The 2008 USGS assessment estimated 3.0 to 4.3 billion barrels of undiscovered, technically recoverable oil in the U.S. portion of the Bakken Formation, elevating it to a “world-class” accumulation. The estimate had a mean value of 3.65 billion barrels. The USGS routinely conducts updates to oil and gas assessments when significant new information is available, such as new understanding of a resource basin’s geology or when advances in technology occur for drilling and production…. The 2008 USGS assessment showed a 25-fold increase in the amount of technically recoverable oil as compared to the agency's 1995 estimate of 151 million barrels of oil.
Bakken Formation Oil Assessment in North Dakota Montana will be updated by U.S. Geological Survey

b. Oil giant BP says it has made a "giant" new oil discovery in its fields in the Gulf of Mexico…. BP said the discovery, amounting to more than three billion barrels, would "support the continuing growth of our deepwater Gulf of Mexico business into the second half of the next decade".

c. According to theUS Geological Survey, the Arctic sea floor has 13% of the world's undiscovered "conventional" oil reserves and 30% of undiscovered natural-gas reserves.

The US Geological Survey said Tuesday that it found what could be the largest deposit of untapped oil ever discovered in America.

An estimated average of 20 billion barrels of oil and 1.6 billion barrels of natural gas liquids are available for the taking in the Wolfcamp shale, which is in the Midland Basin portion of Texas' Permian Basin.

3. There is every reason to believe that we have far more energy reserves than the government estimates.
  1. The 2008 USGS assessment estimated 3.0 to 4.3 billion barrels of undiscovered, technically recoverable oil in the U.S. portion of the Bakken Formation, elevating it to a “world-class” accumulation. The estimate had a mean value of 3.65 billion barrels. The USGS routinely conducts updates to oil and gas assessments when significant new information is available, such as new understanding of a resource basin’s geology or when advances in technology occur for drilling and production…. The 2008 USGS assessment showed a 25-fold increase in the amount of technically recoverable oil as compared to the agency's 1995 estimate of 151 million barrels of oil. Bakken Formation Oil Assessment in North Dakota, Montana will be updated by U.S. Geological Survey
  2. Oil giant BP says it has made a "giant" new oil discovery in its fields in the Gulf of Mexico…. BP said the discovery, amounting to more than three billion barrels, would "support the continuing growth of our deepwater Gulf of Mexico business into the second half of the next decade". BBC NEWS | Business | BP in 'giant' new oil discovery
  3. According to the US Geological Survey, the Arctic sea floor has 13% of the world's undiscovered "conventional" oil reserves and 30% of undiscovered natural-gas reserves. Oil-Drilling Trade-Offs: Keystone for Alaska | OilPrice.com
The Marcellus Shale [Pennsylvania, Oho, New York] could be one of the USA's most promising natural gas...that the Marcellus might contain more than 500 trillion cubic feet of natural gas. ... Marcellus Shale: Results Continue to Amaze Geologists

I'm a lot smarter than you. I'm not a cut and paste shithead like you. Nothing in all that info you cut and pasted estimates when we will run out of fossil fuels. Fossil fuels are a finite resource. That is a fact.

Lots of 'em.....

Coming right up…..

of semantics. So Planned Parenthood helps women get mammograms instead of directly providing them. Big Deal. It's not like Trump claiming Obama was born in Kenya.

"The 2nd 1 is a matter of semantics. So Planned Parenthood helps women get mammograms"

Not only am I 100 %....Obama lied when he said....many times.....that Planned Parenthood gives mammograms....

Semantics. They DO help women get mammograms. Close enough to providing them in my book for this not to even be considered a lie. Especially not compared to the daily whoppers Trump vomits forth.

Lots of 'em.....

Coming right up…..

I'm a lot smarter than you. I'm not a cut and paste shithead like you. Nothing in all that info you cut and pasted estimates when we will run out of fossil fuels. Fossil fuels are a finite resource. That is a fact.

"I'm a lot smarter than you"

Let's leave that up to the readers....after,all....I just put you in your place twice.

Lots of 'em.....

Coming right up…..

Semantics. They DO help women get mammograms. Close enough to providing them in my book for this not to even be considered a lie. Especially not compared to the daily whoppers Trump vomits forth.

Trump lies….compared to

1. This is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow

2. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor

3. ObamaCare will save the average family $2500

4. They did a good job in Libya

5. A video caused Benghazi?

6. Islam has been woven into the fabric of our history

7. Jobs are gone and they’re never coming back

8. Michael brown hands up don’t shoot

9. IRS not a smidgen of corruption

10. Shovel ready jobs.

11. There’s a Muslim travel ban?

12. Very little difference between capitalism and communism

13. Remember that ‘Red Line’ in Syria that we were gonna enforce?

14. “We have removed all of Syria’s poison gas reserves”

15. Will be the most transparent in history (worst at FOIA requests)

16. October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

17. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

18. WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so. … under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars.

Secret Obama-era permit let Iran convert funds to dollars

19.“Clinton had endangered top-secret information by using an unsecured, home-brew email server when she was U.S. secretary of state. Obama's lie was told in 2015, when Obama was asked by Bill Plante of CBS when he learned Clinton had used an unsecured email server.

"The same time everybody else learned it, through news reports," … According to the inspector general's report, Obama was in fact one of 13 top government officials communicating with Clinton on her private email server, even as Clinton's server was targeted by foreign intelligence services.” How could Hillary Clinton ever be prosecuted without implicating Obama, who emailed her using a pseudonym?” Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation

20."We can't drill our way out of this problem." Any time he talks about energy, he trots out that phrase. Whatever the problem, increasing domestic oil supply is never the solution. In 2012, when running for re-election, the president declared: "Even if we drilled every square inch of this country right now, we're going to be relying on other countries for oil."

Did you actually say you were smart????????

4. Lies, damn lies….and Obama lies:

Obama: Doctors Choose Amputation Because Surgeons Get Paid More Than Physicians

Obama: Doctors Choose Amputation Because Surgeons Get Paid More Than Physicians

….and….

5. Obama’s claim that Keystone XL oil ‘bypasses the U.S.’ earns Four Pinocchioshttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/03/02/obamas-claim-that-keystone-xl-oil-bypasses-the-u-s-earns-four-pinocchios/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8c2ed3f65ed8

….and….

6. After accepting the Nobel Peace Prize, Obama bombed more countries than any President since WWII

“U.S. Bombed Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia in 2016” The U.S. dropped an average of 3 bombs per hour last year

His whole presidency was a lie by the Left.....and suckers bought it like it was on sale.

Lots of 'em.....

Coming right up…..

Trump lies….compared to

1. This is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow

2. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor

3. ObamaCare will save the average family $2500

4. They did a good job in Libya

5. A video caused Benghazi?

6. Islam has been woven into the fabric of our history

7. Jobs are gone and they’re never coming back

8. Michael brown hands up don’t shoot

9. IRS not a smidgen of corruption

10. Shovel ready jobs.

11. There’s a Muslim travel ban?

12. Very little difference between capitalism and communism

13. Remember that ‘Red Line’ in Syria that we were gonna enforce?

14. “We have removed all of Syria’s poison gas reserves”

15. Will be the most transparent in history (worst at FOIA requests)

16. October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

17. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

18. WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so. … under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars.

Secret Obama-era permit let Iran convert funds to dollars

19.“Clinton had endangered top-secret information by using an unsecured, home-brew email server when she was U.S. secretary of state. Obama's lie was told in 2015, when Obama was asked by Bill Plante of CBS when he learned Clinton had used an unsecured email server.

"The same time everybody else learned it, through news reports," … According to the inspector general's report, Obama was in fact one of 13 top government officials communicating with Clinton on her private email server, even as Clinton's server was targeted by foreign intelligence services.” How could Hillary Clinton ever be prosecuted without implicating Obama, who emailed her using a pseudonym?” Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation

20."We can't drill our way out of this problem." Any time he talks about energy, he trots out that phrase. Whatever the problem, increasing domestic oil supply is never the solution. In 2012, when running for re-election, the president declared: "Even if we drilled every square inch of this country right now, we're going to be relying on other countries for oil."

Did you actually say you were smart????????
Don't forget that he would bring both sides together to come up with a healthcare plan.
Also that the Obama care debate would be televised on Cspan.

Forum List

Back