Minneapolis Is On Fire

There is no excuse for kneeling on a mans necks as he pleads he can’t breathe

If he really couldn't breathe he wouldn't be able to talk so the cop knew he was full of shit.
His breath was being intermittently blocked and he let them know he was in distress.

The bystanders could see he was having difficulty....why couldn’t four trained police officers.

The man was handcuffed and was not struggling. What possible reason would you need to cut off his oxygen?

Uhm.....can ANYONE tell me what that fire is all about?
Sorry-----I may have missed something

If he really couldn't breathe he wouldn't be able to talk so the cop knew he was full of shit.

in REALITY----we don't have much information as to what REALLY took place. We don't even know why
he died
We do know he was alive before he was stopped by the police

Black lives matter
The ones who started looting and vandalizing businesses? You are part of the problem
When you live with terrible injustice, you act out.
Ever hear of the saying "Two Wrongs do not make a Right"
Maybe not. It can damn sure make it even...

So how many buildings burned = one black dude?
Don’t get me wrong, the riots are pointless, and will solve nothing. This is just a bunch of idiots using this situation as cover to try and get away with crime. There is no righteous passion to be credited for this nonsense.
I was speaking more to the concept of revenge.

I’ve seen a few arrests personally with the using that old trick. Screaming I CANT BREATH defies logic and intelligence.

in REALITY----we don't have much information as to what REALLY took place. We don't even know why
he died

LONG LONG ago------there was an elderly woman in my care who was dying of cancer of the lung. Her husband told me with some indignation----"there was
nothing wrong with her until she went to the doctor"

he died
What we need is more government to prevent government from murdering people.

Hero's of the black community used to be people like ML King or Jesse Owens.
But today their hero's are any street criminal who manages to get himself killed by the cops, specifically a white cop. ... :cool:

Libels have been used by scum as an excuse for riot and
pillage for MILLENNIA. Read the koran and review the
past 1400 years of history
Rosie, Sunni Man is a good American most all the time, whether you or I agree with him or not, and he is definitely not scum. The video horrified Dan Bongino, who is as far right as can be. I saw the video too, and wondered what the man did to this policeman to cause him to use a death hold on him. I haven't seen a clip of what went on before the incident, but the 4 officers on duty that evening were all fired. I'm wondering if it was a missed training session, forgetfulness of procedural no-nos, or zero training about the danger of the procedure the officer followed. There has to be a reason why the officer took such a risk, and if he knew he was on shaky grounds. I just don't know, except to know those officers are outta there and that supercop Dan Bongino doesn't like what he saw.
He kept saying he couldn't breath. Any sentient ten year old knows if you can speak you are not having your airway choked off.

I’ve seen a few arrests personally with the using that old trick. Screaming I CANT BREATH defies logic and intelligence.

I have seen many arrests too. -----and examined persons who had been arrested for their physical complaints related to ----''police brutality"-----it is
a difficult task------because the COMPLAINTS so FAR
exceed reality------but one cannot dismiss them. Sometimes an arrestee manages to drop dead in his
holding cell

But today their hero's are any street criminal who manages to get himself killed by the cops, specifically a white cop. ... :cool:

Rosie, Sunni Man is a good American most all the time, whether you or I agree with him or not, and he is definitely not scum. The video horrified Dan Bongino, who is as far right as can be. I saw the video too, and wondered what the man did to this policeman to cause him to use a death hold on him. I haven't seen a clip of what went on before the incident, but the 4 officers on duty that evening were all fired. I'm wondering if it was a missed training session, forgetfulness of procedural no-nos, or zero training about the danger of the procedure the officer followed. There has to be a reason why the officer took such a risk, and if he knew he was on shaky grounds. I just don't know, except to know those officers are outta there and that supercop Dan Bongino doesn't like what he saw.
He kept saying he couldn't breath. Any sentient ten year old knows if you can speak you are not having your airway choked off.
How many of you retards are going to regurgitate this idiocy? One need not have 100 percent restriction of the airway to succumb to asphyxiation. A bit less than 100 percent? It just takes a little longer is all...

I have seen many arrests too. -----and examined persons who had been arrested for their physical complaints related to ----''police brutality"-----it is
a difficult task------because the COMPLAINTS so FAR
exceed reality------but one cannot dismiss them. Sometimes an arrestee manages to drop dead in his
holding cell
I’m waiting for the autopsy to draw any conclusions. Who knows what if anything was in his system.

How many of you retards are going to regurgitate this idiocy? One need not have 100 percent restriction of the airway to succumb to asphyxiation. A bit less than 100 percent? It just takes a little longer is all...
Tell us how people can yell with no air in their lungs.

Kinda funny blacks continue to fight with police when they are under arrest and then get upset at the consequences of such fights.

You'd think they'd learn.

I've never seen a single black guy under arrest who simply put his hands behind his back as instructed and wound up face down on the ground with a knee on their neck.

His breath was being intermittently blocked and he let them know he was in distress.

The bystanders could see he was having difficulty....why couldn’t four trained police officers.

The man was handcuffed and was not struggling. What possible reason would you need to cut off his oxygen?
The cops are wrong,,, the man, who was accused of passing counterfeited $20 bills, was handcuffed and he should have been immediately placed in the police car m not thrown to the ground, The four cops on the scene were fired and an investigation has begun. Now explain how the riots and looting help in anyway, except maybe now some hood rats get to watch HD tv

That's the ticket Negroes, go out and commit more crimes. That's the negs answer to everything.
Some of us had a little sympathy for this crime. Burning down and looting an Autozone and Target kinda ended that.

Then I remember a few of the horrific murders of innocent whites, and now I just dont give a damn about these people. SEND THEM BACK!

Tell us how people can yell with no air in their lungs.
Breathing is an in, and out process. Some of you are dumb as a bag of hammers, and have clearly never been choked out, nor choked anyone out. When you’re being choked out; you hold as much air as you can, for as long as you can lest the restriction tightens and prevents you from inhaling. I’ll gladly demonstrate this for any of you doubters if you like.

That's the ticket Negroes, go out and commit more crimes. That's the negs answer to everything.
Some of us had a little sympathy for this crime. Burning down and looting an Autozone and Target kinda ended that.

Then I remember a few of the horrific murders of innocent whites, and now I just dont give a damn about these people. SEND THEM BACK!
That’s the problem with looting and rioting. It makes it hard to empathize and understand their problems. They need leadership that leads them to non-violent protests.

Forum List

Back