Minneapolis Is On Fire

1590677215151.png

That's the ticket Negroes, go out and commit more crimes. That's the negs answer to everything.
Some of us had a little sympathy for this crime. Burning down and looting an Autozone and Target kinda ended that.

Then I remember a few of the horrific murders of innocent whites, and now I just dont give a damn about these people. SEND THEM BACK!
That’s the problem with looting and rioting. It makes it hard to empathize and understand their problems. They need leadership that leads them to non-violent protests.

That why they tap out.
They dont have enough air to yell Uncle.

So a person can talk for 4 minutes on one breath? Tell us more about dumber than a bag of hammers.

Since there is a video, it shows exactly how much oxygen he was able to take in and how much of it he needed to speak, before he died >due to a lack of blood and oxygen to the brain. It doesn't matter if he could talk for 4 minutes or 2 minutes or 12 minutes until he was unable to breath enough to stay alive.

Bystanders were able to see the cop was killing the man. The cops also knew the man was dying. The cop that killed him was completely unmoved by the harm he was causing. He also showed how little restraint was necessary at that point. He had his hand in his pocket because he didn't need it. He was teaching the man a lesson. The death could have been avoided.

That blacks think that is an excuse to "riot"/help themselves to free stuff, is ridiculous. It voids their anger instead of giving it credence.

Last edited:
So a person can talk for 4 minutes on one breath? Tell us more about dumber than a bag of hammers.

Since there is a video, it shows exactly how much oxygen he was able to take in and how much of it he needed to speak, before he died >due to a lack of oxygen. It doesn't matter if he could talk for 4 minutes or 2 minutes or 12 minutes before he was unable to breath enough to stay alive. Bystanders were able to see the cop was killing the man. The cops also knew the man was dying. The man that killed him was completely unmoved by the harm he was causing. He was teaching the man a lesson. The death could have been avoided.
It seemed more like he was aiming to send a clear message to the onlookers, as to exactly what price there will be to pay if you resist them.

I had this published in a local newspaper nearly seven years ago... still relevant today, unfortunately...

Honor the dead with love, not hate

If I were murdered, I would want to be honored by having people be kinder to one another, by loving one another, not by people harming or killing innocent people and damaging property in my name. Fostering this spirit of hate and vengeance does nothing positive and only fosters more division and hate.

Martin Luther King Jr. put it this way: "Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice. Justice at its best is love correcting everything that stands against love."

News conference happening soon. FBI, MPLS AG, FEDprosecutor and more. One of local radio stations is helping excuse the rioting, WCCO

There is no excuse for kneeling on a mans necks as he pleads he can’t breathe

If he really couldn't breathe he wouldn't be able to talk so the cop knew he was full of shit.
His breath was being intermittently blocked and he let them know he was in distress.

The bystanders could see he was having difficulty....why couldn’t four trained police officers.

The man was handcuffed and was not struggling. What possible reason would you need to cut off his oxygen?

what makes you think that he was not struggling? ----
HOWEVER ----IF HE WAS handcuffed---with hands
behind his back-----then the cop was really a JERK
Hero's of the black community used to be people like ML King or Jesse Owens.
But today their hero's are any street criminal who manages to get himself killed by the cops, specifically a white cop. ... :cool:

Libels have been used by scum as an excuse for riot and
pillage for MILLENNIA. Read the koran and review the
past 1400 years of history
Rosie, Sunni Man is a good American most all the time, whether you or I agree with him or not, and he is definitely not scum. The video horrified Dan Bongino, who is as far right as can be. I saw the video too, and wondered what the man did to this policeman to cause him to use a death hold on him. I haven't seen a clip of what went on before the incident, but the 4 officers on duty that evening were all fired. I'm wondering if it was a missed training session, forgetfulness of procedural no-nos, or zero training about the danger of the procedure the officer followed. There has to be a reason why the officer took such a risk, and if he knew he was on shaky grounds. I just don't know, except to know those officers are outta there and that supercop Dan Bongino doesn't like what he saw.
He kept saying he couldn't breath. Any sentient ten year old knows if you can speak you are not having your airway choked off.
How many of you retards are going to regurgitate this idiocy? One need not have 100 percent restriction of the airway to succumb to asphyxiation. A bit less than 100 percent? It just takes a little longer is all...

you have evidence that the man died of asphyxiation? Has the autopsy been completed?

I enjoyed watching the idiot in L.A fall off the CHP car he jumped on as it drove away, hit the pavement and get knocked out!

I consulted with the Darwin Awards Committee to see if he might qualify for at the least, honorable mention. But they gave him a thumbs down for 2 credible reasons:
1) No visible blood.
2) He came to, too quickly.

Let it burn. The cops there should go home and let the thugs run rampant.

Yep...
Let em wake up at noon and have one declare...Yo Bro,lets git on down to Popeyes and gets us one of dem chicken sammichs.
We done burned burned down Popeyes last night Leroy.....
Well shiiiiiit!!....maybe they done reopened alreadies?

This sonofabitch is a convicted felon

"Lets burn down the place and loot everything because mababydindunutin".

1590701173559.png

Hero's of the black community used to be people like ML King.
But today their hero's are any street criminal who manages to get himself killed by the cops, specifically a white cop.

It's Ferguson all over again.

The only thing missing is Hussein egging the rioters on.

"Obama Met With Ferguson Activists – Said He’s Concerned They “Stay on Course”
President Obama met with Ferguson protest leaders on November 5th, the day after the midterm elections. The meeting was not onhis daily schedule. He was concerned that the protesters“stay on course.”

What does that mean?" Obama Met With Ferguson Activists - Said He's Concerned They "Stay on Course" - The Gateway Pundit

1590703352349.png

“stay on course.”

What does that mean?"

The black community wants to riot and lynch the policemen who were involved.
Ain't just blacks. There are too many Finns and blonde blue-eyed protestors for that.
They don't want justice through the courts, they want revenge for historical reasons. ...
We're not getting anywhere by humoring the present railroad court system. There's that age discrimination thing where a person is young enough to pull a double shift and work all night, but too old to actually collect a paycheck.

I'm wondering if it was a missed training session, forgetfulness of procedural no-nos, or zero training about the danger of the procedure the officer followed
What about reckless or malicious disregard for the well being or life of another. Just becasue they're cops doesn't mean they HAVE to be assholes but far too many are.

Their behavior was inexcusable and I imagine they might be feeling a little hunted right about now. I hope they never forget what that feels like.

Forum List

Back