Minneapolis Is On Fire

No wonder cops treat blacks like animals. You place one under arrest for breaking the law and they fight you and resist and if something happens the entire black race riot and commit violent crimes. What a way to demonstrate that blacks are the innocent victims of cop violence.

When a white person dies at the hands of police the entire nation is silent. When was the last white riot for a cop killing a white?

Black lives matter
All live matter, Ass wipe
gettyimages-478205526_wide-879b680e011c9ad69ff00d1727e068605126f159-s800-c85.jpg

Okay, Hillary

Black lives matter
The ones who started looting and vandalizing businesses? You are part of the problem
When you live with terrible injustice, you act out.
Why not act out toward the people who are guilty instead of burning some innocent business?
How can you steal stuff if you dont have a "justifiable" reason. This is how ghettos are built. Nobodys gonna open a business here after this, and the Africans will cry about how those rich white people have abandoned da 'hood and they have to pay more in da 'hood than white people.

These people are too ignorant to live. I REALLY dont give a damn about their complaints

Hero's of the black community used to be people like ML King or Jesse Owens.
But today their hero's are any street criminal who manages to get himself killed by the cops, specifically a white cop. ... :cool:

Libels have been used by scum as an excuse for riot and
pillage for MILLENNIA. Read the koran and review the
past 1400 years of history
Rosie, Sunni Man is a good American most all the time, whether you or I agree with him or not, and he is definitely not scum. The video horrified Dan Bongino, who is as far right as can be. I saw the video too, and wondered what the man did to this policeman to cause him to use a death hold on him. I haven't seen a clip of what went on before the incident, but the 4 officers on duty that evening were all fired. I'm wondering if it was a missed training session, forgetfulness of procedural no-nos, or zero training about the danger of the procedure the officer followed. There has to be a reason why the officer took such a risk, and if he knew he was on shaky grounds. I just don't know, except to know those officers are outta there and that supercop Dan Bongino doesn't like what he saw.
He kept saying he couldn't breath. Any sentient ten year old knows if you can speak you are not having your airway choked off.
How many of you retards are going to regurgitate this idiocy? One need not have 100 percent restriction of the airway to succumb to asphyxiation. A bit less than 100 percent? It just takes a little longer is all...
Tell us how people can yell with no air in their lungs.
Breathing is an in, and out process. Some of you are dumb as a bag of hammers, and have clearly never been choked out, nor choked anyone out. When you’re being choked out; you hold as much air as you can, for as long as you can lest the restriction tightens and prevents you from inhaling. I’ll gladly demonstrate this for any of you doubters if you like.
So a person can talk for 4 minutes on one breath? Tell us more about dumber than a bag of hammers.

There is no excuse for kneeling on a mans necks as he pleads he can’t breathe

If he really couldn't breathe he wouldn't be able to talk so the cop knew he was full of shit.

in REALITY----we don't have much information as to what REALLY took place. We don't even know why
he died
We do know he was alive before he was stopped by the police
What we need is more government to prevent government from murdering people.
Only the cops should have guns!

That's the ticket Negroes, go out and commit more crimes. That's the negs answer to everything.
Some of us had a little sympathy for this crime. Burning down and looting an Autozone and Target kinda ended that.

Then I remember a few of the horrific murders of innocent whites, and now I just dont give a damn about these people. SEND THEM BACK!
That’s the problem with looting and rioting. It makes it hard to empathize and understand their problems. They need leadership that leads them to non-violent protests.
They voted in a Dem mayor, they got what they asked for. Bad policing, crime, and squalor.

If he really couldn't breathe he wouldn't be able to talk so the cop knew he was full of shit.

in REALITY----we don't have much information as to what REALLY took place. We don't even know why
he died
I hope you are being sarcastic

he died
We need accountability

That's the ticket Negroes, go out and commit more crimes. That's the negs answer to everything.
Some of us had a little sympathy for this crime. Burning down and looting an Autozone and Target kinda ended that.

Then I remember a few of the horrific murders of innocent whites, and now I just dont give a damn about these people. SEND THEM BACK!
That’s the problem with looting and rioting. It makes it hard to empathize and understand their problems. They need leadership that leads them to non-violent protests.
They voted in a Dem mayor, they got what they asked for. Bad policing, crime, and squalor.
Isn't this Abdullahi Omar district too?

he died
Why is that sarcastic? The Left say only cops should have guns.

he died
We need accountability
More government to stop government from murdering citizens!

he died
Read the post I responded to. If you cant figure it out then you're on your own

Hero's of the black community used to be people like ML King or Jesse Owens.
But today their hero's are any street criminal who manages to get himself killed by the cops, specifically a white cop. ... :cool:

Libels have been used by scum as an excuse for riot and
pillage for MILLENNIA. Read the koran and review the
past 1400 years of history
Rosie, Sunni Man is a good American most all the time, whether you or I agree with him or not, and he is definitely not scum. The video horrified Dan Bongino, who is as far right as can be. I saw the video too, and wondered what the man did to this policeman to cause him to use a death hold on him. I haven't seen a clip of what went on before the incident, but the 4 officers on duty that evening were all fired. I'm wondering if it was a missed training session, forgetfulness of procedural no-nos, or zero training about the danger of the procedure the officer followed. There has to be a reason why the officer took such a risk, and if he knew he was on shaky grounds. I just don't know, except to know those officers are outta there and that supercop Dan Bongino doesn't like what he saw.
He kept saying he couldn't breath. Any sentient ten year old knows if you can speak you are not having your airway choked off.
How many of you retards are going to regurgitate this idiocy? One need not have 100 percent restriction of the airway to succumb to asphyxiation. A bit less than 100 percent? It just takes a little longer is all...
Tell us how people can yell with no air in their lungs.
Breathing is an in, and out process. Some of you are dumb as a bag of hammers, and have clearly never been choked out, nor choked anyone out. When you’re being choked out; you hold as much air as you can, for as long as you can lest the restriction tightens and prevents you from inhaling. I’ll gladly demonstrate this for any of you doubters if you like.
So a person can talk for 4 minutes on one breath? Tell us more about dumber than a bag of hammers.
Your demonstrations are better than any words I can conjure up. Your being the object lesson for what constitutes “dumb as a bag of hammers” aside... No one said he was never able to sneak a breath, here, and there through out the incident. But fuck it! You’re prolly right. He was lying then. Just so happens he’s lying right now too. On a fucking slab. This devious bastard really goes full on with his deceit, don’t he? Hard fucking core!

Plenty of people have to deal with the police everyday in this country. Most comply and keep breathing. Pretty simple fucking concept.
Why did the guy die?

Maybe because he “physically resisted” when told to get out of the car he was sitting in?

Just a wild guess.
So you don't know then but you know that cops didn't cause him to die like the video shows. So why did he die? Magic? Voodoo? What?

Forum List

Back