Minneapolis cop shot in targeted ambush

Truth is truth...you can spin it, deny it or do whatever you want...more whites killed cops in 2014 than any race combined. Period.
You just said whites killed more blacks than any other race in 2014. You still haven't provided proof for that.
I mistyped. Whites have killled more COPS than any other race combined...that was a huge mistake on my part.
I am glad you admit your mistake.

If that is the case, whites have killed more cops than other races, you haven't provided any proof to that end. But if it is true, that would make sense, as Whites are a majority in the US.

But what doesn't make sense if we are all "equal" is that Blacks commit over 50% of the murders in the US yet are only 13% of the population.
Sure it doesn't make sense. Neither does justifying a white cop killer by using the same ol' tired statistic. Again, thugs killing thugs in parts of the country no one steps foot in...who cares.
No one is justifying killing cops, but you are insinuating whites are disproportionately killing cops when it isn't the case.

The problem in America and Europe isn't white crime, but rather disproportionate black crime in the US and in Europe muslim crime.
That;s the thing...blacks don't kill cops disproportionately. You believe a myth taught to you from your racist buddies.

Do the research yourself. Go to the officer down memorial page. Find the news story for every cop killed in the line of duty...you will find...if you are willing to do the research yourself...that whites proportionately kill more cops than blacks or any other race. odmp.com.

It is a really easy process, educate yourself.

You just said whites killed more blacks than any other race in 2014. You still haven't provided proof for that.
I mistyped. Whites have killled more COPS than any other race combined...that was a huge mistake on my part.

If that is the case, whites have killed more cops than other races, you haven't provided any proof to that end. But if it is true, that would make sense, as Whites are a majority in the US.

But what doesn't make sense if we are all "equal" is that Blacks commit over 50% of the murders in the US yet are only 13% of the population.
Sure it doesn't make sense. Neither does justifying a white cop killer by using the same ol' tired statistic. Again, thugs killing thugs in parts of the country no one steps foot in...who cares.
No one is justifying killing cops, but you are insinuating whites are disproportionately killing cops when it isn't the case.

The problem in America and Europe isn't white crime, but rather disproportionate black crime in the US and in Europe muslim crime.
That;s the thing...blacks don't kill cops disproportionately. You believe a myth taught to you from your racist buddies.

Do the research yourself. Go to the officer down memorial page. Find the news story for every cop killed in the line of duty...you will find...if you are willing to do the research yourself...that whites proportionately kill more cops than blacks or any other race. odmp.com.

I never said they did, I said blacks commit crime disproportionately, that is a fact. But if you have proof blacks don't kill cops disproportionately, but whites do, why don't you provide it? I would be interested in seeing your compiled stats on the matter.

I never said they did, I said blacks commit crime disproportionately, that is a fact. But if you have proof blacks don't kill cops disproportionately, but whites do, why don't you provide it? I would be interested in seeing your compiled stats on the matter.
Again, I encourage you to do the research YOURSELF. It really isn't that hard...or are you afraid of the truth. You see, if I post the stats, you will simply dismiss it with some excuse pointing to other stats that are irrelevant. Again, go to the odmp.com...choose the year 2014...and look at the suspects arrested for being cop killers. Raw numbers done on your own. You can spin those numbers all you wish...but facts are facts. Whites kill more cops than any other race combined in the United States.

Maybe you can get your hate group to help you with this project...a few people...it will only take 10 minutes

Again, I encourage you to do the research YOURSELF. It really isn't that hard...or are you afraid of the truth. You see, if I post the stats, you will simply dismiss it with some excuse pointing to other stats that are irrelevant. Again, go to the odmp.com...choose the year 2014...and look at the suspects arrested for being cop killers. Raw numbers done on your own. You can spin those numbers all you wish...but facts are facts. Whites kill more cops than any other race combined in the United States.

Maybe you can get your hate group to help you with this project...a few people...it will only take 10 minutes
Since you are an expert on the matter apparently, why don't you provide the links and the stats? That would be much more informative and efficient than going through thousands of cases link by link. Surely, you as an expert have compiled some rudimentary statistics on the matter, or can refer to someone who has, otherwise, why would you make such claims?

As I said before, it isn't odd, if it is true what you say, that whites kill more cops than other races by raw numbers, as they are a majority of the population in the US. But you have yet to establish the stats, much less that they are disproportionate.

Since you are an expert on the matter apparently, why don't you provide the links and the stats? That would be much more informative and efficient than going through thousands of cases link by link. Surely, you as an expert have compiled some rudimentary statistics on the matter, or can refer to someone who has, otherwise, why would you make such claims?

As I said before, it isn't odd, if it is true what you say, that whites kill more cops than other races by raw numbers, as they are a majority of the population in the US. But you have yet to establish the stats, much less that they are disproportionate.
First of all...thousands of cops weren't killed in the line of duty in 2014. The number is FAR less than 100 if you only include guns/knives/fisticuffs. Less than 50 IIRC. 123 total line of duty deaths.

Second...like I said, go to odmp.org and look for yourself. That is your link...you have to work to get the truth. Of course, you won't do that because you would rather believe in the myth. Don't worry about auto accidents and non-tjhug related deaths....nor worry about the dogs they list. Just go for shootings. If you want to work harder, include it all.

It really isn't that hard, if you truly want to know the truth.

Law Enforcement Line of Duty Deaths in 2014

First of all...thousands of cops weren't killed in the line of duty in 2014. The number is FAR less than 100 if you only include guns/knives/fisticuffs. Less than 50 IIRC. 123 total line of duty deaths.

Second...like I said, go to odmp.org and look for yourself. That is your link...you have to work to get the truth. Of course, you won't do that because you would rather believe in the myth. Don't worry about auto accidents and non-tjhug related deaths....nor worry about the dogs they list. Just go for shootings. If you want to work harder, include it all.

I am not denying your claims, clearly you are an expert of some sort on the matter. I want to hear your views. I don't have the time to go through each link, can you give racial percentages for the suspects? Since you are more familiar with this site than me. I could find no such information when I am clicking the links.

I am not denying whites kill cops, I am asking for percentages, and proof of disproportionate amount of white police murderers, which you have yet to provide.

I am not denying your claims, clearly you are an expert of some sort on the matter. I want to hear your views. I don't have the time to go through each link, can you give racial percentages for the suspects? Since you are more familiar with this site than me. I could find no such information when I am clicking the links.

I am not denying whites kill cops, I am asking for percentages, and proof of disproportionate amount of white police murderers, which you have yet to provide.
What I am saying is that you have to do the research yourself. When you find time...figure it out. I am linking you to the names of each cop killed in 2014. You have to find the correlating story and find the race of the suspect. It seems like a lot...it really isn't. I have posted preliminary numbers here before...because the stats didin't fit the hate monger narrative, the thread went silent.

What I am saying is that you have to do the research yourself. When you find time...figure it out. I am linking you to the names of each cop killed in 2014. You have to find the correlating story and find the race of the suspect. It seems like a lot...it really isn't. I have posted preliminary numbers here before...because the stats didin't fit the hate monger narrative, the thread went silent.
Since you have done the leg work with preliminary numbers, perhaps you could link to that post or the blog or academic journal(are you a scholar of some sort?) you have posted them in.

Like I said, I don't deny whites have committed the majority of police murders, as they are the majority of the country, but I would like to see your preliminary numbers that divide by race the exact percentages as it relates to police murderers.

Since you have done the leg work with preliminary numbers, perhaps you could link to that post or the blog or academic journal(are you a scholar of some sort?) you have posted them in.

Like I said, I don't deny whites have committed the majority of police murders, as they are the majority of the country, but I would like to see your preliminary numbers that divide by race the exact percentages as it relates to police murders.
You do have a search function...right?

Like I said, I don't deny whites have committed the majority of police murders, as they are the majority of the country, but I would like to see your preliminary numbers that divide by race the exact percentages as it relates to police murders.
For someone who claims to have preliminary numbers, you seem very unwilling to hand over your scholarly research, why is this? I am not doubting your claim that most police murderers are White as the US is majority White, I just want to see your numbers.

For someone who claims to have preliminary numbers, you seem very unwilling to hand over your scholarly research, why is this? I am not doubting your claim that most police murderers are White as the US is majority White, I just want to see your numbers.
I choose who I devote my time to. Racists go to the bottom of the list. You are lucky I am even responding to you...I am just in a good mood.

Lazy racists could have already crunched the numbers himself...I guess you are waiting for the aid of your fellow white supremacists to give you some valid talking points and research assistance in how to pervert the numbers.

I choose who I devote my time to. Racists go to the bottom of the list. You are lucky I am even responding to you...I am just in a good mood.
So you have hours to continue talking of your scholarly research, but not a minute to provide a link?

You could have saved much time providing a link to your numbers from the get go, but it has been over an hour and you have yet to do so. Can't say I am confident in your numbers as you have yet to provide them.

If the thug is black...the resident USMB racists will make a huge deal about this. If the thug is white, they will ignore the story as they have with all of the white cop killers - who killed more cops than all races combined last year.

If the thug is white.....the resident USMB racists will make a huge deal about this. If the thug is black, they will ignore the story as they have with all of the black cop killers - who outnumber all races combined.

That works both ways.
Facts are facts though...whites have killed more blacks in 2014 than any race combined. Deny it all you want. Or accept it as truth. Justify white cop killers by going off on a tangent about percentages (that are right along population lines)....what does it matter...willfully ignorant race baiters like yourself will only care if the cop killer is black.

You are way off. 1. You originated the post, YOU made claims about the USMB posters that can be turned around, not me.
2. Statistics matter. There are more whites so there are more white cop killers.
3. The willfully ignorant race baiter is the person who made the original race baiting statement...YOU.

Lazy racists could have already crunched the numbers himself...I guess you are waiting for the aid of your fellow white supremacists to give you some valid talking points and research assistance in how to pervert the numbers.
I will do no such thing and pervert numbers, but the proof is on you to verify your claims. You claim you have these numbers, so it is on you to provide them to back up your claims. Like I said before, I don't deny whites, being a majority of the US, commit the majority of police murders, that would make sense. What I am asking for is your scholarly research on the matter with the numbers.

So you have hours to continue talking of your scholarly research, but not a minute to provide a link?

You could have saved much time providing a link to your numbers from the get go, but it has been over an hour and you have yet to do so. Can't say I am confident in your numbers as you have yet to provide them.
LOL...I have provided you a link so you can independently verify the true numbers yourself. I even gave you hints on how you can do the research since apparently you have no clue. Sorry, soending time searching for numbers for a racist is not on my to-do list. Try helping yourself for once instead of blaming all of your problems on the blacks and jews.

If the thug is black...the resident USMB racists will make a huge deal about this. If the thug is white, they will ignore the story as they have with all of the white cop killers - who killed more cops than all races combined last year.

If the thug is white.....the resident USMB racists will make a huge deal about this. If the thug is black, they will ignore the story as they have with all of the black cop killers - who outnumber all races combined.

That works both ways.
Facts are facts though...whites have killed more blacks in 2014 than any race combined. Deny it all you want. Or accept it as truth. Justify white cop killers by going off on a tangent about percentages (that are right along population lines)....what does it matter...willfully ignorant race baiters like yourself will only care if the cop killer is black.

You are way off. 1. You originated the post, YOU made claims about the USMB posters that can be turned around, not me.
2. Statistics matter. There are more whites so there are more white cop killers.
3. The willfully ignorant race baiter is the person who made the original race baiting statement...YOU.
I stated a truth. You are right, stats do matter...if you want to justify white cop killers. Not to mention...if you do the research, you will find proportionately, it runs right along population lines.

I will do no such thing and pervert numbers, but the proof is on you to verify your claims. You claim you have these numbers, so it is on you to provide them to back up your claims. Like I said before, I don't deny whites, being a majority of the US, commit the majority of police murders, that would make sense. What I am asking for is your scholarly research on the matter with the numbers.
No, I am educating you. You are more than welcome to verify or refute my claims. I provided you with where you can find the names of every cop killed in 2014. From there, it is easy. You simply refuse to believe whites kill cops at a much higher rate because you are a racist. You afraid to verify the information yourself?

LOL...I have provided you a link so you can independently verify the true numbers yourself. I even gave you hints on how you can do the research since apparently you have no clue. Sorry, soending time searching for numbers for a racist is not on my to-do list. Try helping yourself for once instead of blaming all of your problems on the blacks and jews.
You made the claim that your have preliminary numbers, I am asking you to provide them. Why should I have to do all this leg work when you admit you have the numbers? You are the one making the claim, you must back it up. So either put them up or shut up so to speak.

And you can't claim you don't have the time. Posting a link takes a matter of seconds. However, you have stalled for over an hour with excuse after excuse, so you can't claim you don't have the time.

Forum List

Back