Minneapolis cop shot in targeted ambush

I thought white people were supposed to be superior and didn't commit crime or kill cops. I guess you truly only care if blacks are criminals and give whitey a free pass.
That is a pretty ridiculous thought on your part if you don't mind my saying. I thought you were a scholar, surely you aren't really serious about this my good sir?

No one ever said Whites don't commit crimes, what the issue has been is the disproportionate amount of black crime in the US and Muslim crime in Europe, for example.

Despite, your comments, I would still be interested in your research if you could link it please, as you clearly have the time.
lol...you use proportions to justify white crime and ignore it. You pervert stats to ignore white crime and support it.
You sir are no scholar. And shame on you for your lies and character assassinations. I would expect more from a man of the academic arena. Once again, shame on you sir.

Academic arena my ass. That's probably a lie too.
No one said anything about the academic arena...knee jerks. I simply stated I have done the research myself as opposed to be a lemming like you two and believe whatever someone says. I understand, you won't do the research yoursel;f...so be it. Just quit trying to justify white criminals by pointing at skewed stats when whites clearly commit more crime, when they clearly kill more cops than any race combined. It must be a family issue. It musdt be no active daddy at home. Probably too much meth.

Prove it liar. Show us your data. Liar.

YOU do the research moron. YOU are making the claim. Do the research, provide it to us. Until then you are as full of shit as we all suspect you are.
I have...and I am giving you the results. Whites killed more cops than any race combined. Feel free to not believe me. Feel free to only care about black thugs when it is clear there are far more white thugs and they are far more of a threat to cops than blacks.

No liar, you have done nothing but spout your racist garbage andd provided nothing to back up your bigoted claims.

You are nothing but a left wing nut racist liar. Just as I said earlier.
Another one afraid to do their own research.

There is no research to do idiot. I cannot prove a negative. You are just a lying racist retard.
In other words...you don't thnk that someone can get a list of all cops killed in 2014 and determine the race of the suspect? You are lazy, racist. Or you just want to pretend white crime doesn't. I guess you think it is the shadow of all of these white cop killers and criminals that are breaking the law and terrorizing America...and since that shadow is black...only blacks commit crime.

Then show us liar.

I can't believe that you are any kind of scholar, with your rash remarks. I am beginning to think you might even be a troll with that vulgar screen name, "Nutz". Shame on you sir.
If you are looking for scholars, I suppose you should go back to stormfront...oh...you hate that site because you can't say n1gger. I remember you telling me that quite a while ago.

That is a pretty ridiculous thought on your part if you don't mind my saying. I thought you were a scholar, surely you aren't really serious about this my good sir?

No one ever said Whites don't commit crimes, what the issue has been is the disproportionate amount of black crime in the US and Muslim crime in Europe, for example.

Despite, your comments, I would still be interested in your research if you could link it please, as you clearly have the time.
lol...you use proportions to justify white crime and ignore it. You pervert stats to ignore white crime and support it.
You sir are no scholar. And shame on you for your lies and character assassinations. I would expect more from a man of the academic arena. Once again, shame on you sir.

No one said anything about the academic arena...knee jerks. I simply stated I have done the research myself as opposed to be a lemming like you two and believe whatever someone says. I understand, you won't do the research yoursel;f...so be it. Just quit trying to justify white criminals by pointing at skewed stats when whites clearly commit more crime, when they clearly kill more cops than any race combined. It must be a family issue. It musdt be no active daddy at home. Probably too much meth.

I gave you the link so you can look and research the data yourself...of course, you won't because you aren't interested in any truth that doesn't allow you to divert white crime and terrorism to black people.

You racists sicken me the way you ignore and justify white savagery because black people exist. Your house is perverted and instead of cleaning it up, you point at someone else. How pathetic is that.

I can't believe that you are any kind of scholar, with your rash remarks. I am beginning to think you might even be a troll with that vulgar screen name, "Nutz". Shame on you sir.
If you are looking for scholars, I suppose you should go back to stormfront...oh...you hate that site because you can't say n1gger. I remember you telling me that quite a while ago.
Well, apparently you aren't one. And I am afraid I can no longer call you sir due to your vulgar behavior and character assassinations. I thought you would be information exchange and in favor of scholarly inquiry on academic data. I guess not.

I gave you the link so you can look and research the data yourself...of course, you won't because you aren't interested in any truth that doesn't allow you to divert white crime and terrorism to black people.

You racists sicken me the way you ignore and justify white savagery because black people exist. Your house is perverted and instead of cleaning it up, you point at someone else. How pathetic is that.

Hey you stupid racist bastard, your link doesn't support your contention.

You are a proven liar.

Forum List

Back