Minneapolis cop shot in targeted ambush

If the thug is black...the resident USMB racists will make a huge deal about this. If the thug is white, they will ignore the story as they have with all of the white cop killers - who killed more cops than all races combined last year.

If the thug is white.....the resident USMB racists will make a huge deal about this. If the thug is black, they will ignore the story as they have with all of the black cop killers - who outnumber all races combined.

That works both ways.
Facts are facts though...whites have killed more blacks in 2014 than any race combined. Deny it all you want. Or accept it as truth. Justify white cop killers by going off on a tangent about percentages (that are right along population lines)....what does it matter...willfully ignorant race baiters like yourself will only care if the cop killer is black.

You are way off. 1. You originated the post, YOU made claims about the USMB posters that can be turned around, not me.
2. Statistics matter. There are more whites so there are more white cop killers.
3. The willfully ignorant race baiter is the person who made the original race baiting statement...YOU.
I stated a truth. You are right, stats do matter...if you want to justify white cop killers. Not to mention...if you do the research, you will find proportionately, it runs right along population lines.
So if it meets the proportion of the population by race, than what is the big deal? There is no disproportion of white police killers like there is black murderers overall.

Nevertheless, I would be curious to see your research specifically on exact percentages.

If the thug is black...the resident USMB racists will make a huge deal about this. If the thug is white, they will ignore the story as they have with all of the white cop killers - who killed more cops than all races combined last year.

If the thug is white.....the resident USMB racists will make a huge deal about this. If the thug is black, they will ignore the story as they have with all of the black cop killers - who outnumber all races combined.

That works both ways.
Facts are facts though...whites have killed more blacks in 2014 than any race combined. Deny it all you want. Or accept it as truth. Justify white cop killers by going off on a tangent about percentages (that are right along population lines)....what does it matter...willfully ignorant race baiters like yourself will only care if the cop killer is black.

You are way off. 1. You originated the post, YOU made claims about the USMB posters that can be turned around, not me.
2. Statistics matter. There are more whites so there are more white cop killers.
3. The willfully ignorant race baiter is the person who made the original race baiting statement...YOU.
I stated a truth. You are right, stats do matter...if you want to justify white cop killers. Not to mention...if you do the research, you will find proportionately, it runs right along population lines.

YOU do the research moron. YOU are making the claim. Do the research, provide it to us. Until then you are as full of shit as we all suspect you are.

You do have a search function...right?
For someone who claims to have preliminary numbers, you seem very unwilling to hand over your scholarly research, why is this? I am not doubting your claim that most police murderers are White as the US is majority White, I just want to see your numbers.
I choose who I devote my time to. Racists go to the bottom of the list. You are lucky I am even responding to you...I am just in a good mood.
So you have hours to continue talking of your scholarly research, but not a minute to provide a link?

You could have saved much time providing a link to your numbers from the get go, but it has been over an hour and you have yet to do so. Can't say I am confident in your numbers as you have yet to provide them.
LOL...I have provided you a link so you can independently verify the true numbers yourself. I even gave you hints on how you can do the research since apparently you have no clue. Sorry, soending time searching for numbers for a racist is not on my to-do list. Try helping yourself for once instead of blaming all of your problems on the blacks and jews.
You made the claim that your have preliminary numbers, I am asking you to provide them. Why should I have to do all this leg work when you admit you have the numbers? You are the one making the claim, you must back it up. So either put them up or shut up so to speak.

And you can't claim you don't have the time. Posting a link takes a matter of seconds. However, you have stalled for over an hour with excuse after excuse, so you can't claim you don't have the time.

And all you have to do is search USMB. I guess you haven't figured it out yet...I would literally step over you and fart if you needed my help in real life...what makes you I am going to spend time searching for something you can do yourself. Why are you afraid to even do the research and get the numbers on your own. Must be a lazy racist...you should quit blaming blackie for your failures - it is obvious you are lazy.

Again, I provided a link so you can start researching this if it is so important to you. Otherwise, consider yourself to be educated because I am not going to spoon feed you like your racist comrades.

That works both ways.

So if it meets the proportion of the population by race, than what is the big deal? There is no disproportion of white police killers like there is black murderers overall.

Nevertheless, I would be curious to see your research specifically on exact percentages.
I thought white people were supposed to be superior and didn't commit crime or kill cops. I guess you truly only care if blacks are criminals and give whitey a free pass.

For someone who claims to have preliminary numbers, you seem very unwilling to hand over your scholarly research, why is this? I am not doubting your claim that most police murderers are White as the US is majority White, I just want to see your numbers.
I choose who I devote my time to. Racists go to the bottom of the list. You are lucky I am even responding to you...I am just in a good mood.
So you have hours to continue talking of your scholarly research, but not a minute to provide a link?

You could have saved much time providing a link to your numbers from the get go, but it has been over an hour and you have yet to do so. Can't say I am confident in your numbers as you have yet to provide them.
LOL...I have provided you a link so you can independently verify the true numbers yourself. I even gave you hints on how you can do the research since apparently you have no clue. Sorry, soending time searching for numbers for a racist is not on my to-do list. Try helping yourself for once instead of blaming all of your problems on the blacks and jews.
You made the claim that your have preliminary numbers, I am asking you to provide them. Why should I have to do all this leg work when you admit you have the numbers? You are the one making the claim, you must back it up. So either put them up or shut up so to speak.

And you can't claim you don't have the time. Posting a link takes a matter of seconds. However, you have stalled for over an hour with excuse after excuse, so you can't claim you don't have the time.

And all you have to do is search USMB. I guess you haven't figured it out yet...I would literally step over you and fart if you needed my help in real life...what makes you I am going to spend time searching for something you can do yourself. Why are you afraid to even do the research and get the numbers on your own. Must be a lazy racist...you should quit blaming blackie for your failures - it is obvious you are lazy.

Again, I provided a link so you can start researching this if it is so important to you. Otherwise, consider yourself to be educated because I am not going to spoon feed you like your racist comrades.
So if the number of police murderers meets the proportion of the population by race, than what is the big deal? There is no disproportion of white police killers like there is black murderers overall.

That works both ways.

YOU do the research moron. YOU are making the claim. Do the research, provide it to us. Until then you are as full of shit as we all suspect you are.
I have...and I am giving you the results. Whites killed more cops than any race combined. Feel free to not believe me. Feel free to only care about black thugs when it is clear there are far more white thugs and they are far more of a threat to cops than blacks.

You provided no link liar.

The only link you ever provided was raw deaths of police officers. There was nothing about the ethnicity of either the cops or the shooters

Liar

That works both ways.

I thought white people were supposed to be superior and didn't commit crime or kill cops. I guess you truly only care if blacks are criminals and give whitey a free pass.
That is a pretty ridiculous thought on your part if you don't mind my saying. I thought you were a scholar, surely you aren't really serious about this my good sir?

No one ever said Whites don't commit crimes, what the issue has been is the disproportionate amount of black crime in the US and Muslim crime in Europe, for example.

Despite your comments, I would still be interested in your research if you could link it please, as you clearly have the time.

That works both ways.

I have...and I am giving you the results. Whites killed more cops than any race combined. Feel free to not believe me. Feel free to only care about black thugs when it is clear there are far more white thugs and they are far more of a threat to cops than blacks.

No liar, you have done nothing but spout your racist garbage andd provided nothing to back up your bigoted claims.

You are nothing but a left wing nut racist liar. Just as I said earlier.

That is a pretty ridiculous thought on your part if you don't mind my saying. I thought you were a scholar, surely you aren't really serious about this my good sir?

No one ever said Whites don't commit crimes, what the issue has been is the disproportionate amount of black crime in the US and Muslim crime in Europe, for example.

Despite, your comments, I would still be interested in your research if you could link it please, as you clearly have the time.
lol...you use proportions to justify white crime and ignore it. You pervert stats to ignore white crime and support it.

Despite, your comments, I would still be interested in your research if you could link it please, as you clearly have the time.

He's done no research so he has nothing to show. He's a liar.

No liar, you have done nothing but spout your racist garbage andd provided nothing to back up your bigoted claims.

Another one afraid to do their own research.

lol...you use proportions to justify white crime and ignore it. You pervert stats to ignore white crime and support it.
You sir are no scholar. And shame on you for your lies and character assassinations. I would expect more from a man of the academic arena. Once again, shame on you sir.

There is no research to do idiot. I cannot prove a negative. You are just a lying racist retard.

You sir are no scholar. And shame on you for your lies and character assassinations. I would expect more from a man of the academic arena. Once again, shame on you sir.

Academic arena my ass. That's probably a lie too.

Academic arena my ass. That's probably a lie too.
No one said anything about the academic arena...knee jerks. I simply stated I have done the research myself as opposed to be a lemming like you two and believe whatever someone says. I understand, you won't do the research yoursel;f...so be it. Just quit trying to justify white criminals by pointing at skewed stats when whites clearly commit more crime, when they clearly kill more cops than any race combined. It must be a family issue. It musdt be no active daddy at home. Probably too much meth.

There is no research to do idiot. I cannot prove a negative. You are just a lying racist retard.
In other words...you don't thnk that someone can get a list of all cops killed in 2014 and determine the race of the suspect? You are lazy, racist. Or you just want to pretend white crime doesn't. I guess you think it is the shadow of all of these white cop killers and criminals that are breaking the law and terrorizing America...and since that shadow is black...only blacks commit crime.

As the story is on going, Andrew Neal is the suspect arrested in the shooting. He is a black male. He shot police officer Jordan Davis, also a black male, after he and his partner responded to a call. The shooting was intentional, fortunately Neal being a thug, is a poor shot. Davis has a shoulder injury.

Not a Muslim, not a TeaParty member.

In other words...you don't thnk that someone can get a list of all cops killed in 2014 and determine the race of the suspect? You are lazy, racist. Or you just want to pretend white crime doesn't. I guess you think it is the shadow of all of these white cop killers and criminals that are breaking the law and terrorizing America...and since that shadow is black...only blacks commit crime.
No one ever said only blacks commit crimes, the issue is they commit disproportionately more crime than other races, same with Muslims in the UK and Europe. And shame on you for implying whites in America are terrorists, especially given the true acts of terrorism going on in the world today, particularly by groups like ISIS who just beheaded 21 Christians in Egypt.

You sir are an insensitive monster and a bigot.

I can't believe that you are any kind of scholar, with your rash remarks. I am beginning to think you might even be a troll with that vulgar screen name, "Nutz". Shame on you sir.

Forum List

Back