DC’s City Council Slashed Police Funding. Now, Its Members Want More Cops as Shootings Plague City

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I thought that the defunding of the police was going to end the incarceration-industrial complex or some such utter nonsense - which then would lead to the flourishing of oppressed minorities.

Seems to me its just leading to more crime against said minorities.

WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED?

It's a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, with a paradox ribbon!

FYI - carjacking, shoplifting, etc are all skyrocketing.

lol typical cognitive dissonance; how does one lower crime rates in D.C. while claiming there needs to be a moratorium on arresting black people, cuz raycissm n stuff? Let them eat themselves and cut even more funds from the police. Let Al Sharpton race in and give all the black folks a pep talk and pocket a few giant lawsuit settlements and then leave, like all black con artists do after accomplishing nothing.

Screw'em, let the whole damn thing burn to the ground. That cesspool needs to be cleaned out.

That is what the CRT types are demanding, so yes, let them have their way. They want Chicago, give it to them all over the country, then laugh when they whine about what they got.

D.C. is the saddest place in the United States of America.

Why human beings could act that way is beyond belief.

That is why it is so difficult to feel sympathy for those folks.

And the Democrats thought that the situation could be improved by just renaming the place [Frederick] Douglass Commonwealth.

D.C. is the saddest place in the United States of America.

Why human beings could act that way is beyond belief.

That is why it is so difficult to feel sympathy for those folks.

And the Democrats thought that the situation could be improved by just renaming the place [Frederick] Douglass Commonwealth.

Like tearing down Confederate statues erases history. lol

Yet you can drive 1700' across the Key Bridge out of DC and into Virginia and the crime rate drops better than four-fold.

The same can't be said of MD since they have the same FUBAR way of dealing with criminals as DC.

Yet you can drive 1700' across the Key Bridge out of DC and into Virginia and the crime rate drops better than four-fold.

The same can't be said of MD since they have the same FUBAR way of dealing with criminals as DC.

You mean that Maryland has the same levels of poverty as DC.

Crime is a function of poverty, not race. When you cross that Key Bridge, I'll bet income levels go up better than 4-fold too.

I thought that the defunding of the police was going to end the incarceration-industrial complex or some such utter nonsense - which then would lead to the flourishing of oppressed minorities.

Seems to me its just leading to more crime against said minorities.

WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED?

It's a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, with a paradox ribbon!

FYI - carjacking, shoplifting, etc are all skyrocketing.

No...instead police officers get stabbed in prison.

You mean that Maryland has the same levels of poverty as DC.

Crime is a function of poverty, not race. When you cross that Key Bridge, I'll bet income levels go up better than 4-fold too.
Blah....Keep your leftist Hoser horseshit to yourself.

Average incomes:

DC.....110K

Arlington Co, Va....125K

Fairfax Co, Va....134K

Montgomery Co. MD....172K

Prince George Co. MD.....112K

That's not in Hoser money neither.

Insane liberal policy
Less policing will provide less negative encounters is their hope
Less policing will provide for More Crime is the fact reality outcome

Forum List

Back