Minneapolis City Council Vows to Dismantle Police Force

These ignorant liberal sonofabitches. I hope every liberal member on the City Council has a family member that is victimized by the goons that will now run the city. What a bunch of dummies. Democrats can't run a city, a state, and damn sure not the federal government.
I expect a massive migration of thugs like Floyd to Minneapolis.

The Minneapolis PD should exercise their vacation time before they lose it, like right now, and wish that idiot Frey a nice weekend.

He'd be out by the end of next week.

These ignorant liberal sonofabitches. I hope every liberal member on the City Council has a family member that is victimized by the goons that will now run the city. What a bunch of dummies. Democrats can't run a city, a state, and damn sure not the federal government.
I expect a massive migration of thugs like Floyd to Minneapolis.

Isn't Minneapolis where the whole "Black Hawk Down" thing happened?

These dolts don't realize that they are the establishment in such a scenario. They'll be doxxed, or found at meetings, attacked, robbed, their homes looted etc.

Our leadership class is comprised of morons. Never has that been made more clear than the last 3-4 months. Literally morons, held hostage to the whims of social media.

Really? Pander to criminals and cop haters, this is their best response? How about we give the FBI to the mafia, or the local fire departments to arsonist? This is an example of our local politicians wit and wisdom...

It would make for good TV.....and Netflix is running out of good movies.....

Really? Pander to criminals and cop haters, this is their best response? How about we give the FBI to the mafia, or the local fire departments to arsonist? This is an example of our local politicians wit and wisdom...
I'd love it if when they called 911 they got a recording that said "sorry there's no one here to help you any longer, try calling someone who gives a shit".

I stopped watching the media, its painfully apparent they are race baiting. They are feeding fuel to the fire with this focus on BLM...really? No other race in history has ever suffered or been oppressed ever? Hutus or the Tutsis what the hell happened in Rwanda...Because blacks aren't immune to this tribality or whatever makes racism RACIAM. Do black lives mater?

I stopped watching the media, its painfully apparent they are race baiting. They are feeding fuel to the fire with this focus on BLM...really? No other race in history has ever suffered or been oppressed ever? Hutus or the Tutsis what the hell happened in Rwanda...Because blacks aren't immune to this tribality or whatever makes racism RACIISM. Do black lives mater?

Let them do it. I support such action.

Let Minneapolis serve as the cautionary example of just how shitty things will get when there is, literally, zero law and order...

Let Minneapolis serve as the cautionary example of just how shitty things will get when there is, literally, zero law and order...
A terrible day for Justice, Peace, Law and Order. Chaos... complete societal breakdown, being done purposefully by politicians and their criminal bases; the United States is starting to look more and more as Latin America; and down the tubes the country is going. But I have a solution.

A terrible day for Justice, Peace, Law and Order. Chaos... complete societal breakdown, being done purposefully by politicians and their criminal bases; the United States is starting to look more and more as Latin America; and down the tubes the country is going. But I have a solution.

Good people with guns took control of this country once before.

We'll do it again if we have to...

" Defund a few more police departments and this will be the glorious portrait of Election Night 2020: "

EZ9cBFGWoAEIM78

I also wonder what will happen to the tourist industry with no cops.

I am amazed at how many see this and think this is what they are talking about. It's no wonder the country is in the shape it is in.

Forum List

Back