Millionaires the Big Winners From Repealing the ACA

The same people that fuck the workers over and bring in cheap labor always win when it comes to the republican party. Having lots of money must make a person evil at heart....The old saying is true...

WOW....
So now these "millionaires" will be able to do one or all of these things with their NEW fOUND RICHES!!!
A) Spend it! hmmm... what does "spend it" mean? Oh buy new yachts... (Well I did programming for a yacht builder and they LOVE the new yachts they sold because
it gave guys like me security!) Same with these rotten no good millionaires and their spending on restaurants,etc. ! Damn glad they want to do that!
B) OK so they don't spend all their millions... what do they do?
1) hide it under their mattresses? Maybe some do.
2) bury in the backyard... yup I'm sure some dumb lucky heir is burying that money in the backyard.
3) Invest it! Yea buy more stocks. Bonds. ACCUMULATE more money!! yeah that's great!
C) So they invest... what happens to that "invested money" in CDs in the bank for example! Or better yet their BUYING STOCKS...oh that is SO bad!!
WAIT!!! How many dummies like Matthew have a pension/IRA,etc. and have investments. GEEZ millionaires with new money buy stocks and guess MATT!!!
YOUR f...king IrA goes up in Value!!! Your pension fund increases!
But dummies like you are so stupid!

You really think that these MILLIONAIRES are as dumb as you and go out a splurge their money? AND SO WHAT IF THEY DO? MAKES more GDP!
Dummies like you are so trained like monkeys to hate anyone that makes more money than you and you still don't get it!
What a waste you guys are!

This moron has grown to "like it" getting screwed.....
Maybe the only type of screwing he gets....

Last edited:
The choice that republicans in congress will need to soon make is:

Stick with Trump and get whooped in 2018....OR
Throw the orange charlatan under the bus when this OTHER broken promise comes up for a floor vote......

(of course, congressional republicans have to have the balls.)

bear in mind that these proposed tax cuts by the Trumpster are WAY MORE than even the GWB tax cuts.......and we all know how that "trickle down" theory worked out in 2007-2008-2009,

The same people that fuck the workers over and bring in cheap labor always win when it comes to the republican party. Having lots of money must make a person evil at heart....The old saying is true...

The same people that fuck the workers over and bring in cheap labor

Trump wants to deport cheap labor.

Compared to corporate profit, American workers ARE cheap labor.

Why don't you tell us the amount of corporate profits and the amount of wages?

Then we can compare the amounts to better examine your claim.

Dispute my claim. Remember, it's 1:1.

The same people that fuck the workers over and bring in cheap labor

Trump wants to deport cheap labor.

Compared to corporate profit, American workers ARE cheap labor.

Why don't you tell us the amount of corporate profits and the amount of wages?

Then we can compare the amounts to better examine your claim.

Dispute my claim. Remember, it's 1:1.

What is 1:1?

Remember this in November 2018

Republican plans to repeal the Affordable Care Act (ACA) would provide large, lopsided tax cuts to households with annual incomes over $1 million, just-released data from the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center (TPC) show. TPC also finds ACA repeal would significantly raise taxes on about 7 million low- and moderate-income families due to the loss of their premium tax credits to buy health coverage through the marketplace.

TPC’s new estimates show that a repeal of the ACA tax provisions similar to the reconciliation measure that President Obama vetoed in January 2016 — which GOP leaders cite as the model for their forthcoming repeal bill — would be highly tilted to the most well-off people and do the following:

Households with incomes above $1 million would receive tax cuts averaging $57,570 apiece in 2025, or more than the total annual income of any family in the bottom two-fifths of the population (all of whom will have incomes below $52,300 in 2025), according to TPC.

Millionaires the Big Winners From Repealing the Affordable Care Act, New Data Show

Tax cuts are a good thing, you fuckwit. The only "tax cut" is getting rid of the 3.8% surcharge on the capital gains tax for certain income earners.

Just what makes you think that YOU are entitled to reap the benefit of other people's work (which you have no hand in whatsoever)?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Then why don't you develop your skills so that you can earn more and obtain independence from the system you dislike? Better yet, go live in Cuba. America is clearly not for you.

It is disgusting that you people whine about workers getting "screwed". First, "workers" is only a class in communism. In our market economy, combined with our civil rights and liberties, you are free to get an education and training so you can succeed. You are not entitled to anything. You certainly are not entitled to other people's money. That too is communism.

If you cannot go out in America and earn a good living then you are a fucking loser.

The Trump lap dogs are joining us with their moronic "defense"...The orange clown is SCREWING the middle and lower classes as expected........Unless these idiots are millionaires themselves (highly doubtful since many of them live in trailer parks) they should also be pissed......but their too dumb to be pissed.....They rather shout "we won, we won".....without looking at the consequences that they actually LOST...bigly...............What a fucked up crowd of nitwits.

bear in mind that these proposed tax cuts by the Trumpster are WAY MORE than even the GWB tax cuts.......and we all know how that "trickle down" theory worked out in 2007-2008-2009,

YEA lets see how the tax cuts worked.
First of all I've done the research and here are the FACTS! Go to the links I've supplied and please dispute the federal government's numbers...NOT MINE!
FACTS... Obama had NO EVENTS nor has ANY President occur as they did in GWB.
FACTS...In spite of the events... MORE MONEY was coming in the the year before except for 2008 and GUESS what you dummies!
TARP you and your fellow idiots blame Bush for spending????
IT was all paid back during Obama's presidency and with a PROFIT!!!

Bush_Obamabudgets.png

NOTE paid out $621 B and PAID all back during Obama's with a $71 B profit!!!
tarppaidback.png

This Post has been brought to you by The Society For The Blind Butt Hurt Former Democrat Party.

We all know how the Dems hate jobs, and the people that create them.

It must MAKE you angry to see companies returning to America, repatriating their wealth, spending Billions on new factories and hiring hundreds of thousands of Americans for jobs.

I had a $4000 phucking deductible that Obama Bin Lying and his manskank whore saddled me with.

You think I give a phuck if my Employer gets a bit of a break and can then afford to offer me more reasonable health care that I am not AFRAID to USE because it cost too phucking much?

BTW, did you know Obama Wire Tapped your mom?

Here's another hilarious part of the Republican Keystone Cops clusterfuck to kill Obamacare:

McConnell Can’t Explain How He’ll Pass Or Pay For The GOP Health Care Bill

The Trump lap dogs are joining us with their moronic "defense"...The orange clown is SCREWING the middle and lower classes as expected........Unless these idiots are millionaires themselves (highly doubtful since many of them live in trailer parks) they should also be pissed......but their too dumb to be pissed.....They rather shout "we won, we won".....without looking at the consequences that they actually LOST...bigly...............What a fucked up crowd of nitwits.

So we can only deduce from your post that you live in a trailer park.

Thanks for the information.

YEA lets see how the tax cuts worked.
First of all I've done the research and here are the FACTS! Go to the links I've supplied and please dispute the federal government's numbers...NOT MINE!
FACTS... Obama had NO EVENTS nor has ANY President occur as they did in GWB.
FACTS...In spite of the events... MORE MONEY was coming in the the year before except for 2008 and GUESS what you dummies!
TARP you and your fellow idiots blame Bush for spending????
IT was all paid back during Obama's presidency and with a PROFIT!!!

View attachment 115901

NOTE paid out $621 B and PAID all back during Obama's with a $71 B profit!!!
View attachment 115900

They will never take you on.

Data and analysis burns them like acid.

WOW....
So now these "millionaires" will be able to do one or all of these things with their NEW fOUND RICHES!!!
A) Spend it! hmmm... what does "spend it" mean? Oh buy new yachts... (Well I did programming for a yacht builder and they LOVE the new yachts they sold because
it gave guys like me security!) Same with these rotten no good millionaires and their spending on restaurants,etc. ! Damn glad they want to do that!
B) OK so they don't spend all their millions... what do they do?
1) hide it under their mattresses? Maybe some do.
2) bury in the backyard... yup I'm sure some dumb lucky heir is burying that money in the backyard.
3) Invest it! Yea buy more stocks. Bonds. ACCUMULATE more money!! yeah that's great!
C) So they invest... what happens to that "invested money" in CDs in the bank for example! Or better yet their BUYING STOCKS...oh that is SO bad!!
WAIT!!! How many dummies like Matthew have a pension/IRA,etc. and have investments. GEEZ millionaires with new money buy stocks and guess MATT!!!
YOUR f...king IrA goes up in Value!!! Your pension fund increases!
But dummies like you are so stupid!

You really think that these MILLIONAIRES are as dumb as you and go out a splurge their money? AND SO WHAT IF THEY DO? MAKES more GDP!
Dummies like you are so trained like monkeys to hate anyone that makes more money than you and you still don't get it!
What a waste you guys are!

This moron has grown to "like it" getting screwed.....
Maybe the only type of screwing he gets....

More facts and analysis met with a stupid response from Gnat.

The butthurt on the left are still unable to engage in their normal sexual routines (because of their butthurt).

So they come to USMB and reveal not only their same gender preferences, but their basic ignorance.

Republican plans to repeal the Affordable Care Act (ACA) would provide large, lopsided tax cuts to households with annual incomes over $1 million, just-released data from the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center (TPC) show. TPC also finds ACA repeal would significantly raise taxes on about 7 million low- and moderate-income families due to the loss of their premium tax credits to buy health coverage through the marketplace.

TPC’s new estimates show that a repeal of the ACA tax provisions similar to the reconciliation measure that President Obama vetoed in January 2016 — which GOP leaders cite as the model for their forthcoming repeal bill — would be highly tilted to the most well-off people and do the following:

Households with incomes above $1 million would receive tax cuts averaging $57,570 apiece in 2025, or more than the total annual income of any family in the bottom two-fifths of the population (all of whom will have incomes below $52,300 in 2025), according to TPC.

Millionaires the Big Winners From Repealing the Affordable Care Act, New Data Show

Regarding the above pie chart where we see that 53% of the tax cuts are given to MILLIONAIRES, we must also consider that only about 5-6% of the U.S. population fall under the category of "millionaires."

In other words, more than half of the tax cuts will be enjoyed by a very small percentage of Americans......Thanks to our orangy president.

Regarding the above pie chart where we see that 53% of the tax cuts are given to MILLIONAIRES, we must also consider that only about 5-6% of the U.S. population fall under the category of "millionaires."

In other words, more than half of the tax cuts will be enjoyed by a very small percentage of Americans......Thanks to our orangy president.

Can we also see how much each group pays.

Cuts to federal taxes are not going to help many because.......

THEY DON"T PAY ANY FEDERAL TAXES....

Go figure.

Funny how the far left drones voted for the one percenter Hilary the Wall Street Queen and then complain about the Rich!

Seriously you can not make this stuff up!

Funny how the far left drones voted for the one percenter Hilary the Wall Street Queen and then complain about the Rich!

Hillary is richer than Trump?.........
Should we keep asking for his tax returns? LOL

Forum List

Back